Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

SPANISH TRANSLATION COMPLETED 100%

SPANISH TRANSLATION 2.0 Bellum Crucis 7.0
    https://hostr.co/P42RaiGRSc4Q
    http://www.4shared.com/file/QZq6xX4h...20_para_B.html

INSTRUCTIONS
    -It's and .exe file. Launch it and follow the instructions or choose your "BellumCrucis7" folder and install it.

TRANSLATORS 7.0
    (HG)LordKoal
    Nicolai el Varego
    Amaiur
    dethalmur

TRANSLATORS 6.3
    (HG)LordKoal
    (HG)Curión
    (HG)Sálivan
    (HG)Super
    (HG)Urokito
    Aletheia
    Alexiel
    Arthor
    Cheewacka
    El Advenedizo
    jlg
    Jossinson
    Maximo Escipion
    Nicolai el Varego
    pablokirsten
    pegapuros
    Radames
    spartanlance

More information (in spanish): http://clanguardias.com/foro/index.php?topic=5370.0

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Thanks LordKoal and other who participated. I have been waiting for this since the release of 7.0. Finally, the mod become more understandable for me

ENGLISH TRANSLATION COMPLETED 100%,where?

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by HuoShan View Post
    ENGLISH TRANSLATION COMPLETED 100%,where?
    Good question!

Hi, ctd on campaign map as I playing HRE in Full Campaign

Can anyone help me please!!!!!!!!!!!!

17:38:17.468 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <if> at line 39642 in mods/BellumCrucis7/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Ufficiale/campaign_script.txt
    17:38:17.468 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <spawn_character> at line 39642 in mods/BellumCrucis7/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Ufficiale/campaign_script.txt
    17:38:17.468 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods\BellumCrucis7/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/old/heretic_heretics/045.tga
    17:38:17.468 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/old/heretic_heretics/045.tga
    17:38:17.468 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods\BellumCrucis7/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/old/heretics/045.tga (from: C:\Programme\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    17:38:17.468 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods\BellumCrucis7/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/old/heretics/045.tga (from: C:\Programme\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    17:38:17.468 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods\BellumCrucis7/data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/old/heretic_heretics/045.tga
    17:38:17.468 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/ui/southern_european/portraits/portraits/old/heretic_heretics/045.tga
    17:38:17.484 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <console_command> at line 39643 in mods/BellumCrucis7/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Ufficiale/campaign_script.txt
    17:38:17.484 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <console_command> at line 39644 in mods/BellumCrucis7/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Ufficiale/campaign_script.txt
    17:38:17.484 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <console_command> at line 39645 in mods/BellumCrucis7/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Ufficiale/campaign_script.txt
    17:38:17.484 [game.script.exec] [trace] exec <historic_event> at line 39646 in mods/BellumCrucis7/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/Ufficiale/campaign_script.txt
    17:38:17.484 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods\BellumCrucis7/data/ui/northern_european/eventpics/henri_di_losanna.tga (from: C:\Programme\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    17:38:17.484 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods\BellumCrucis7/data/ui/northern_european/eventpics/henri_di_losanna.tga.dds
    17:38:17.484 [system.io] [info] exists: found mods\BellumCrucis7/data/ui/northern_european/eventpics/henri_di_losanna.tga (from: C:\Programme\SEGA\Medieval II Total War)
    17:38:17.531 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/hre_lose.bik]Pause on
    17:38:17.531 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/hre_lose.bik]Pause on
    17:38:18.015 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

BUGFIXER ADDED, READ FIRST POST...Happy new year!!!!
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

It's sad that none wants to translate this masterpiece

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    It's sad that none wants to translate this masterpiece
    Let's be fair, not a whole lot of people speak italian fluently in the TW community - those who do maybe don't even know which files to translate and if they do - they probably don't have the time because it's a lot of text. Chances are we'll never see a translation for 7.0.

THX,but why no one can translate it?Too bad , I cannot to read them.

As i already wrote, BC team hasn't resources, time and interest to translate the game in other language.

Who want to play the game in his native language or in english language will have to translate it by himself or wait till someone that speaks the same language do it.

I don't think it is an impossible mission: I've seen that recently some spanish users translate 7.0 version in spanish language (they just have to make it compatible with bugfixer) so i'm sure that english users can do the same...

PS: ofc, using a translation software and copy-past the entire txt files is STUPID and will cause for sure CTDs: as i say in the first post, you have to left the code wrote in braces AS IT IS (and you don't have to delete braces). So if you want to translate the game and be sure that it will not cause CTD, you have to translate it STRING BY STRING...
    Last edited by +Mr.Crow+; January 03, 2015 at 05:47 PM.

As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Full Polish translation compatible with bugfixer.

Extended with battle_event_subtitles.txt, prebattle_speeches_subtitles.txt and added diplomatic speeches witch scottish, eastern european and mongolian accent.

http://forum.totalwar.org.pl/showthr...e-z-bugfixerem.

Learn Polish language

Bellum Crucis is it worth to look for some italian words and translate them, in my opinion it is playable if you played Kingdoms before, because you know where are the most important options to mark them or not and so on. They are at the same place.

Give it a try. Italian language is not chinese or klingon ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by -wino- View Post
    Full Polish translation compatible with bugfixer.

Extended with battle_event_subtitles.txt, prebattle_speeches_subtitles.txt and added diplomatic speeches witch scottish, eastern european and mongolian accent.

http://forum.totalwar.org.pl/showthr...e-z-bugfixerem.

Learn Polish language
    Tnx bro! Added in first post :-)

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

Italian laguange is similar with my language (Romanian) but still,it would be very hard for me to translate the files ,if I'm translating alone , of course.

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

Amazing mod.

Archers way to powerful.
    Horse archers way to powerful.
    Certain muslim units also overpowered.

...still, amazing mod
    Last edited by +Marius+; January 15, 2015 at 12:18 PM.

Not to be arrogant what so ever, even because I'm not english (I'm Portuguese), but is quite supprising that we already have this mod working on 3 different languages, and none of them is english?? I mean, we can discuss a lot of subjects, but we all know that english is nowadays the current "language franca", how can still an english version be inexitent?

Hi,

does someone know how to change the music in this mod?

Thank you

Marc

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Thanks for the bugfixer, I am wandering what in particular does it fix. Also thanks for the Polish translation I am actually considering using it instead of playing in Italian (I am not able to download properly the spanish version for some reasons).

I'm personally tired of waiting for an English version of this mod.

I guess I'll play it in Italian, and hopefully learn the basics of this beautiful language. But I have a question: if an English version eventually is made, will I be able to use my old savegame with the English version?

Leonnatos's Avatar Foederatus

I have no problem with the Italian language, but the Byzantine names are italianized and I would like to change that into greek names, how can I do that?