Page 5 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    No I'm not sure, that it doesn't cause a crash.. maybe after 150 turns or so?! Can anyone be sure of that? Make a copy of your BellumCrucis7/data/ text folder. I would just do this to the text folder: XXXtext and if you want to use this folder again simply remove the XXX. This is a copy of what I'm using and it has nothing to do with anything official from the mod team. It's just something I've done to make the mod easier for me to understand. It doesn't make it 100% translated to English but it does make it more enjoyable for me. Use at your own risk. Download this attachment and unzip it using 7-Zip to your BellumCrucis7/data folder.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/24514684/text_7z
    Could you post another link pls? Gamefront doesnt work for half of the world.

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Could you tell me where to post another link please and I will.

Maybe mega.

See post #81.

Thank you very much!

The game chrashes when you have Erudito in your army( when you try to fight real time battle). Still dont like that all is in italiano and no jihads for muslims. Everything else is very nice.

Who can translate it in ENG?

Hello
    I just download the game, install it in the mod folder for Medieval 2 but when i want to enter the game it appears an window with "www.battoexeconverter.com...... upgrade to pro version"
    Can u tell me how to fix the problem so i can play the game ?
    Thx

Quote Originally Posted by claudiu735 View Post
    Hello
    I just download the game, install it in the mod folder for Medieval 2 but when i want to enter the game it appears an window with "www.battoexeconverter.com...... upgrade to pro version"
    Can u tell me how to fix the problem so i can play the game ?
    Thx
    I get the same message but just ignore it and allow the mod to start. Give it a minute or so to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    I get the same message but just ignore it and allow the mod to start. Give it a minute or so to start.
    Yes but aftert this message the window disappeare and nothink happen. The game wont start. Any other thoughts.
    Thx

there is some things i like and some things i dislike about this mod. Sure new animations for troop deaths are nice. But the mod is highly historically inacurate and the map layout... I love when moders do new maps, like third age or stainless steel or broken crescent, but do you really needed to do like a lot troop quantity for recruiting? I mean you can spam elite troops like hell.. Stainless steel recruitment for me is a lot better, and combat feels better.
    About combat: I don't feel missile units in combat.. anyone feels them? there is no difference if missile unit has 12 13 or 16 missile damage, it feels no difference. Missiles hardly do any damage and I am sure that javelins thrown do more damage than arrows????!!!!

Played Lithuanian campaign.. and they have little room to breathe cause of map layout.... Settlements seems so near that the combat is likely more primitive. Just kill them all, and it is actually Very hard to kill faction, playing extreme/ eXtreme. Playing egiptians too, i can say they have no heavy infantry, but still i get only 100-200 men losses after battles, cause the cavalry are very strong.
    All in all, good mod, not the best out there.
    And there is some bugs, but i think you will fix that up soon. My statements are harsh but that is for every mod i play

Unless you have very slow machine. WE ALL GET THE SAME BLACK , IT OPENS THE MOD LOL. Just push enter many times or with mouse on it and the mod will start, as i said unless you have slow machine it starts very slowly. For me it is fast. hope i helped.

Also i noted that while joined the crusade you don't have increased movement with your crusading army via land and sea and after 3 turns on crusade my army started to desert each turn.... That is really annoying, it must be fixed. And there is no jihads either, but we have 7-8 muslim factions...

Yes but aftert this message the window disappeare and nothink happen. The game wont start. Any other thoughts.
    Thx
    Where's the mod destination, if its the program files folder makes sure it's x86 cuz the first time I installed it went to 86x

nice looking units,but i notice some things with the new faces of officers some of them got no eyes, like officer northern_captain_early_bowmerc, but sometimes he comes with closed helmet and then he looks ok,too the officer with the twohanded sword,sometimes he got no eyes too,but the most of them looking very good and have eyes,this most have been a very hard job too make all those officers and they give something special on the battlefield.

Thx
    See post #38

Hello,

Have installed but cannot start it. When I use the icon,it says something like : "update bat to exe converter to pro" then exit.
    I have the steam version of MTWII.
    What can I do to run this mod ?

Thanks

I have started manually the exe. I had the message that kingdoms.exe was not in the path.
    In the steam installation, there is no kingdoms.exe. So I copied medieval.exe to kingdoms.exe and now I can play the mod.
    I do not know if it is the good workaround but at least it works.

Hope it helps
    Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat.[B][I][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

sim0b's Avatar Libertus

HIya, this looks amazing but how is this any different from the KGCM mod?
    In KGCM you can take the small islands Cyprus and Malta! In SSyou cant do that!

Thanks
    9/11 was an inside job. 3 buildings collapsed inc building 7, and no one even knew!

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

TORRENT ADDED !!!
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

We need English txt!Please,please!

Quote Originally Posted by HuoShan View Post
    We need English txt!Please,please!
    Gonna take some time dude, the mod makers don't have the time to do it so someone else has to translate it. Till then you can do custom battles, that's what I'm doing