Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    6.3 Translation doesn't work with 7.0 version and will make it CTD. We really want to translate the mod in english like it has be done with the 6.3 version, but , till now, we haven't find anyone able to translate it.

Unfortunately, 7.0 version require a totally new translation and 6.3 translation can't be used (or can be used just in a small part).
    Do you know which files from the 6.3 translation could be used with the 7.0 version and which ones will make it CTD? That would be something to start with.

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

THIS GREAT MOD SHOULD BE ON THE MAIN LIST OF SUB-FORUM KINGDOMS: HOSTED MODIFICATIONS !!! AND LONG AGO !

Quote Originally Posted by Pafciu View Post
    THIS GREAT MOD SHOULD BE ON THE MAIN LIST OF SUB-FORUM KINGDOMS: HOSTED MODIFICATIONS !!! AND LONG AGO !
    Yes! That is so true! I just wrote a message to the administrator of twcenter.net if
    that can be realized.
    And if not.. why?!

Greets Marc
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; September 23, 2014 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    Yes! That is so true! I just wrote a message to the administrator of twcenter.net if
    that can be realized.
    And if not.. why?!

Greets Marc
    Thank You for support !!

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

If i remember correctly they refused to make a sub-forum(the modders) because they dont have time to check both english and italian forums.

Do you know which files from the 6.3 translation could be used with the 7.0 version? I believe the menu_english.txt, and the shared.txt would work but please correct me if I'm wrong. You did state that some text files from the 6.3 translation would work so which ones are they?

Any that have the same function entries as the new files.
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of Rome View Post
    Any that have the same function entries as the new files.
    Oh I see, well that clarifies everything. lol

The best MOD for MTW2 ever, no doubt. Really nice the latim (italian) language, as im from Brazil and understand almoust everything. Really good job and the campaign is hard as hell.

Wonderful mod!!For me by far the best mod about medieval times.With an english translation and a place at hosted modifications it will have even more fans.How do I choose the next heir?Because I am playing it without understanding even a word in Italian.Is it the ancilliary of the king?I give it to the general I want to be the next heir?

These files from the 6.3 translation I think can be used with the 7.0 version: menu_english.txt, shared.txt, and strat.txt. These seem to work in my game and really help make it more enjoyable. What other files from the 6.3 translation are okay? Will you guys please help me help you? Thank you.
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; September 25, 2014 at 04:12 AM.

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

In my experience some files form the BC 6.3 translation caused me CTD even in certian campaigns of BC 6.3 (fudal full campaign). Btw. anybody is going to undertake to do the English translation, please do not translate the Latin names of the western units into English as it was the case in the 6.3 translation.

@ BC Team:
    You have done amazing job and I totally impresed by new models and skins. I must confes that I miss the minor cities/castles on the campaign map and prestige script. What was the reason of the removal of these features form the game?

If I could add some more critic I am little bit dissapointed by the fact that no work has been done on assigning some units in to correct historical period. Just to name a few: Comites Domini in the typical armour of mid. 13th cenntury knights, English Yoeman Archers and French Chevaliers in late 14th century armour and many other anachronistic units are all clasified as 12th century units and available since the campaign start.

Still I consider the mod as problably the best M2TW medieval era mod. Keep your good job.

I can't dowload the file 005, can someone help me?

I have a very playable somewhat translated to English Version 7.0 by using the following files from the 6.3 English Translation:

battle.txt
    building_battle.txt
    menu_english.txt
    quotes.txt
    shared.txt
    strat.txt

export_buildings.txt 6.3 English Translation okay if you: ins
    Go to the 7.0 export_buildings.txt and find ¬-------------- BC 7.0 and copy it and everything below, then paste to the bottom of the 6.3 English translated export_buildings.txt.

Make copies of every file before trying anything. Then delete the BIN files in the text folder and the map.rwm file in the campaign/custom/Ufficiale folder.
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; September 28, 2014 at 11:03 PM.

Excellent work Baron thank you

These files seem to be okay from the 6.3 English Translation to use with Version 7.0 too.
    diplomacy.txt
    diplomacy_speech.txt
    event_strings.txt
    export_ancillaries.txt
    export_prologue.txt
    religions.txt
    tooltips.txt

battle_descriptions.txt 6.3 English Translation okay if you:
    Go to the 7.0 battle_descriptions.txt and find ¬;modifiche per 6.3 and copy that and everything below it and paste to the bottom of the battle_descriptions.txt 6.3 English Translation.

expanded.txt 6.3 English Translation okay if you:
    Go to the 7.0 expanded.txt and find ¬;;;;;;; BC 7.0 and copy that and everything below that and paste to the bottom of the expanded.txt 6.3 English Translation.

As before, make copies of every file before trying anything. Then delete the BIN files in the text folder and the map.rwm file in the campaign/custom/Ufficiale folder.

Doing all of this does not make your Version 7.0 100% translated to English but it will be a lot closer than what you have now.
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; September 28, 2014 at 10:53 PM.

At this version (7.0) we can choose the faction heir.Does anyone know how?

Who can translate it? We can http://forum.totalwar.org.pl/forumdi...-Bellum-Crucis.

Almost all is translated, only single battles, building names on the battlefield and other less important stuff remains to be done. Unfortunately, this is Great Polish Kingdom language, so you don't understand anything

Besides, we have music submod fully compatible with BC 7.0, with properly working accents, all units speaking on the battlefields, and 120 music files added.

So now Irish proverb is outdated. Actually you can say: If you are lucky enough to be Polish, then you are lucky enough

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    These files seem to be okay from the 6.3 English Translation to use with Version 7.0 too.
    diplomacy.txt
    diplomacy_speech.txt
    event_strings.txt
    export_ancillaries.txt
    export_prologue.txt
    religions.txt
    tooltips.txt

battle_descriptions.txt 6.3 English Translation okay if you:
    Go to the 7.0 battle_descriptions.txt and find ¬;modifiche per 6.3 and copy that and everything below it and paste to the bottom of the battle_descriptions.txt 6.3 English Translation.

expanded.txt 6.3 English Translation okay if you:
    Go to the 7.0 expanded.txt and find ¬;;;;;;; BC 7.0 and copy that and everything below that and paste to the bottom of the expanded.txt 6.3 English Translation.

As before, make copies of every file before trying anything. Then delete the BIN files in the text folder and the map.rwm file in the campaign/custom/Ufficiale folder.

Doing all of this does not make your Version 7.0 100% translated to English but it will be a lot closer than what you have now.
    sounds great.. but are you really sure, that it doesn't cause a crash.. maybe after 150 turns or so?!

If you post a copy of your files as an attachment it would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    sounds great.. but are you really sure, that it doesn't cause a crash.. maybe after 150 turns or so?!

If you post a copy of your files as an attachment it would be great!
    Make a copy of your BellumCrucis7/data/ text folder. I would just do this to the text folder: XXXtext and if you want to use this folder again simply remove the XXX. This is a copy of what I'm using and it has nothing to do with anything official from the mod team. It's just something I've done to make the mod easier for me to understand. It doesn't make it 100% translated to English but it does make it more enjoyable for me. Use at your own risk. Download this attachment and unzip it using 7-Zip to your BellumCrucis7/data folder.

Gamefront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/24514684/text_7z

Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!pNcVDQiA!I5X-Pt...VamLgJlZBA7ldI
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; October 06, 2014 at 12:40 PM.