Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

The excited one's Avatar Senator

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Use the dictionary, play the game and stop complaining because Italians do it better!
    >using a dictionary to play a game

what did i just read?

Quote Originally Posted by croater View Post
    Install it, and give it a try until translation come!
    No thanks I will just either wait for let the game slide.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of Rome View Post
    Or just wait till someone translate it..
    Yeah thats pretty much what I gonna do.
    war is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery......
    (george orwell 1984)

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Cool release guys! BC has always been one of my favourite mods! Looking forward to the english version.

Would Bellum Crucis 6.3 English Files FINAL.rar work with 7.0 somewhat, or would it make it crash?

Ballacraine's Avatar Domesticus

Good question.

If it would work, it has to be a good stopgap.

Balla
    In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    Would Bellum Crucis 6.3 English Files FINAL.rar work with 7.0 somewhat, or would it make it crash?
    why not try it instead of asking heh
    (george orwell 1984)

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel View Post
    6.3 Translation doesn't work with 7.0 version and will make it CTD. We really want to translate the mod in english like it has be done with the 6.3 version, but , till now, we haven't find anyone able to translate it.

Unfortunately, 7.0 version require a totally new translation and 6.3 translation can't be used (or can be used just in a small part).
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

many congrats for this release guys

a new translation is due I think, otherwise it is going to remain incomplete
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Bellum Crucis is great!

There is a free online-translator (even for complete sentences!)

http://www.online-translator.com/?prmtlang=de

so if someone can post all files which have to be translated. I can try. I am native german speaker. My english knowledge is...hmm maybe "okay", but I can't speak italian.

Bellum Crucis is such a good mod, that the effort is worth a try. Maybe someone can help me, too ?!

Come on ..

Are you farmers or knights? ;-)

Greets M.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

When is it going to be uploaded with a torrent?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc Byzantinum View Post
    Bellum Crucis is great!

so if someone can post all files which have to be translated. I can try. I am native german speaker. My english knowledge is...hmm maybe "okay", but I can't speak italian.

Bellum Crucis is such a good mod, that the effort is worth a try. Maybe someone can help me, too ?!

Come on ..

Greets M.

I guess I can help. More of a modeler though.
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator of Rome View Post
    I guess I can help. More of a modeler though.
    Great, so do you know which files have to be edited and which programs are needed to edit?

Bellum Crucis is great!

Come on ..

Greets M.
    Good luck in your quest to make the game translatable for us.
    (george orwell 1984)

Does someone know the User "ToonTotalWar" he posted the translation for Bellum Crucis 6.3
    Maybe he can help, too?!

Ok guys, i will post soon an archive in which you can find all the file that need a translation. And i will post also some tips that you have to consider during the translation process.

As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

I've add link and tips to the first post. Do not forget for any reason to translate JUST the text that is out of braces!!!

Great, so do you know which files have to be edited and which programs are needed to edit?
    Nope. I am a Warband/Skyrim modder. Relevant files are uploaded though.
    Last edited by Imperator of Rome; September 22, 2014 at 09:37 AM.

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748

Quote Originally Posted by +Mr.Crow+ View Post
    I've add link and tips to the first post. Do not forget for any reason to translate JUST the text that is out of braces!!!
    Thank you, I tried to translate with the online translator but often the translator does not know the italian words.
    I have no italian linguistic proficiency so i think i must give up at this point. Probably someone who can speak italian
    and english could find a solution. Or if someone knews a good translation program.

Oops, sorry.
    Last edited by Baron von Manteuffel; September 22, 2014 at 04:22 PM.

Biarchus
    Blog Entries

Thank you, I tried to translate with the online translator but often the translator does not know the italian words.
    I have no italian linguistic proficiency so i think i must give up at this point. Probably someone who can speak italian
    and english could find a solution. Or if someone knews a good translation program.
    It did ok for the words I checked. I didn't update the file because I wasn't sure the wording I was using was ok.