Page 20 of 38 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

vsivak, thanks for translation. Now it is much more enjoyable playing this great mod.

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by vsivak View Post
    English text files for Enhanced Sub-Mod. Don't forget to delete all bin files in text folder.
    Added this (ENGLISH TEXT FIX) to Bellum Crucis 7 - Enhanced Sub-Mod.
    Thanks to vsivak for the English translation!

Liu Zheng's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Added this (ENGLISH TEXT FIX) to Bellum Crucis 7 - Enhanced Sub-Mod.
    Thanks to vsivak for the English translation!
    What happened to the Italian version?

Diocle's Avatar Comes Limitis

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Zheng View Post
    Perché non dai un'occhiata a Medieval Total War Italia, quello è il loro sito. [Why don't you take a look on MTW Italia, that's their site]

http://freeforumzone.leonardo.it/car...spx?idc=458888

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Zheng View Post
    Nothing. Now BC 7 is in Italian and English language.

The mod keeps crashing when i click "Start Battle".

Have you followed the setup istructions?

Quote Originally Posted by vsivak View Post
    English text files for Enhanced Sub-Mod. Don't forget to delete all bin files in text folder.
    thank you so much vsivak! I can confirm this IS save-compatible. Simply delete the existing text folder then move vsivak's one in it's place, no need to find and delte dat/bin files!

Regarding the mod itself...
    running the mod alongside rafmc1989's excellent sub-mod and find the CAI (pieter CAI) very bland and boring. I'm steamrolling my empire by attacking weak enemy stacks that sit beside towns/castles, thereby destroying said stack, plus whatever garrison sits inside, thus inevitably capturing the city/castle. The enemy stack should be intelligent enough to retreat, thereby forcing me to lay siege!

Not seen any enemy sea invasions, and seen barely any enemy ships for that matter.

150 turns in, medium/medium as per mod difficulty suggestions.

Is this due to Pieter AI mod or is vanilla BC7.0 the same?
    Last edited by Robin_Hood; February 02, 2016 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_Hood View Post
    thank you so much vsivak! I can confirm this IS save-compatible. Simply delete the existing text folder then move vsivak's one in it's place, no need to find and delte dat/bin files!

I think you are an experienced TW gamer, so you have to play with HARD/VERY HARD difficulty.

As a long time fan of DLV i can't help but make comparisons between BC7.0.

In a nutshell I would say DLV has more depth and requires much, much more thinking and micro-management, for instance there are severe penalties for governor-less citites and character traits have much more real-world effects and consequences while in BC7.0 they are mostly inconsequential!

Diplomacy:
    I favour BC7.0 aggressive style that acts just like the player would, conquering weaker neighbours. I also like the ally relations and reliability scores of 8/10+. In DLV your allies will eventually stab you in the back and act unrealistically at the worst of times.

Scripts.
    Both mods use similar scripts. BC7.0 claims it is using dozens of scripts that sound impressive and complex on paper however in-game THEY REALLY DON'T have any effect on the game, or at least not to a great extent.
    DLV on the other hand you can really notice the effects the scripts have on the game such as the supply chain is far more important in DLV than in BC7.0 as is city/castle maintenace costs and much much more that I just can't recall at the moment.

Added mechanics:
    BC7.0 does have more added mechanics such as different types of spy/merchant/ships/thief ect and it is done cleverly well, DLV needs these things, too!
    BC7.0 also has historical emerging character with special battle abilities which is cool.

Battles:
    BC7.0 has the best BAI of any mod with AI attacking intelligently. DLV with it's BB submod is almost as good, however the battle mechanics of DLV are far more realistic than BC7.0 for instance heavy cavalry stamina is quite limited so choosing the crucial morale-breaking moment to charge is essential, just like in real like. In BC7.0 cav are like cars they sprint around and never get tired,
    DLV also has far nicer cavalry charges and impacts.

Graphics:
    BC7.0 wins hands-down, although DLV+BB recently got the watern units overhaul integration, BC7.0 hand crafted models and gorgeous looking textures, skins and with ramf1991's enhanced submods EB graphic enhancements make it look even nicer!

I would go as far as to say that DLV+BB and BC7.0 are the two greatest M2TW mods, everything else is just crap in comparison, especially SS which I hate with a passion as it is just a vanilla game with enhanced roosters, skins, ect YET GETS ALL THE ATTENTION FROM PLAYERS.

MY DREAM IS FOR REPMAN & TAIJI FROM DLV+BB TO WORK WITH BC7.0 TEAM AND COMBINE THE BEST FEATURES OF EACH MOD TO MAKE THE BEST GAMING EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE!

Deus Lo Vult + BB in my opinion is the superior mod for truly in-depth slow-paced empire building gameplay where you have to think and manage every turn and REALLY concentrate and actually PLAN your expansions and where every decisions has true short-term and long-term effect and consequences.

Bellum Crucis 7.0 is more dumbed-down and easy to play. It is quite arcade,y you can expand empire quickly, there is little consequence and the scripts and character traits have almost no effect. The graphics and models, though are to die-for.

If I hadn't played DLV to death I'd be playing it, however BC7.0 is a close-second and it's graphics are new gameplay mechanics are a refreshing change.
    Last edited by Robin_Hood; February 04, 2016 at 04:35 AM.

This is a detailed review and modders need of great TW gamers like you!

I play Vladimir-Suzdal campaign. At 146 turn , durring rebels turn error occured. It's immposible to fix it.
    19:36:00.179 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    19:36:00.195 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    19:36:00.195 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    19:36:00.195 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    19:36:00.195 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    19:36:00.195 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    19:36:00.195 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    19:36:00.195 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    19:42:50.210 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <devastation_cav_living_on_land>
    : PercentageUnitCategory needs a living character with an army.

when testing <PercentageUnitCategory> condition
    19:42:50.257 [game.script] [error] Trigger processing error in <devastation_cav_living_on_land>
    : PercentageUnitCategory needs a living character with an army.

Your Torrent link doesn't work. And contrary to your installation description, MediaFire will not let you download all 12 files without paying.

It took some time, but I got it downloaded and installed. A couple of things:
    There is no "save" button to save a campaign;
    The map does not scroll when you move the cursor to the edge of the screen.

I searched the forum but could find any fixes.

Your thoughts .... comments?

Great mod, by the way.

Disregard my posts. I uninstalled reinstalled and now it works fine.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

@rafmc189 and anyone else who can answer this question, can I ask, what are the biggest differences between Enhanced sub-mod and Gladius Divinae Iustitiae? Is the English translation better all? I'm asking simply because at the moment I can't really decide wether to reinstall everything or not, or start a new game...

Bellum Crucis 7 - Ehnanced Sub-Mod is an evolution of Gladius Divinae Iustitiae: better graphic, better sounds, better balancing, better AI, etc.
    Try it for yourself!
    Enhanced Sub-Mod is also in English language now.

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Bellum Crucis 7 - Ehnanced Sub-Mod is an evolution of Gladius Divinae Iustitiae: better graphic, better sounds, better balancing, better AI, etc.
    Try it for yourself!
    Enhanced Sub-Mod is also in English language now.
    That's quite the vague and mysterious answer you've given there, good sir. I suppose I shall have to as you say 'Try it for ones self!'

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    That's quite the vague and mysterious answer you've given there, good sir. I suppose I shall have to as you say 'Try it for ones self!'
    You should read the description section on Mod DB download page and research every sub-mods indicated in credits section.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin_Hood View Post

Regarding the mod itself...
    running the mod alongside rafmc1989's excellent sub-mod and find the CAI (pieter CAI) very bland and boring. I'm steamrolling my empire by attacking weak enemy stacks that sit beside towns/castles, thereby destroying said stack, plus whatever garrison sits inside, thus inevitably capturing the city/castle. The enemy stack should be intelligent enough to retreat, thereby forcing me to lay siege!

Not seen any enemy sea invasions, and seen barely any enemy ships for that matter.

Hey, you're the first person, with hundreds writing comments about the AI, which complains about such a problem. Therefore, I think that maybe something bad install? How many rounds you played? We focused on this, to eliminate moving in small groups by the AI. I played a lot on the original AI Bellum and did not notice the difference. I tested the Italian Scrypt fight in my AI, but I decided that mine is better. Maybe it really easy for level? Try to normal play or on the Italian AI. Italian AI bellum is obviously very good. My opinion is one of the best AI I've seen in mods to medeival2.

Maybe you have installed on my CAI, some other BAI. This can really fool CAI. This AI is very aggressive.Sometimes people complain that too much.

Sorry for the poor English
    Last edited by Piterx93; February 26, 2016 at 10:09 AM.