Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by croater View Post
    Read post 14!
    AV vas disabeled,those notify thing vas like it should be since this is not the first mod,but when i click on the map it opens a window and asks me if i want to open it with an online program or one of my own and i cant open it what so ever!

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Great!!!! Because I have not yet my computer availiable, have the Varangians finally their historically accurate single-bladed Danish Axe, insted of the double that was in the previous version?

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

Magnificent news, thank you very much! Im downloading now!

Mod is great , I await patiently for the English translation so I can play the campaign.

Miles

No english makes me so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderP View Post
    No english makes me so sad.
    No, sad is turning on the computer, putting in the disk, running the application and having webroot identify it as a virus and removing said application from your PC forcing one to reinstall the mod again....damn you webroot, damn you

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Some screens using GEM.

Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

JohnD18's Avatar Libertus

Which is the music at the installation???

Slor's Avatar Civis

Really love the BC mod, great gameplay experience that takes M2TW to a whole new level. Hope somebody takes the time to convert to english, because the text really does matter in this mod.

The excited one's Avatar Senator

oppps nvm
    Last edited by The excited one; September 21, 2014 at 03:07 AM. Reason: i'm being a Luddite
    war is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery......
    (george orwell 1984)

Quote Originally Posted by =Vastator= View Post
    Some screens using GEM.
    Beautiful pictures Vastator, but which settings do you have for GEM?

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Francesco Nau View Post
    Beautiful pictures Vastator, but which settings do you have for GEM?
    GEMHD on, standard settings, only slightly tweaked:
    #define GQuality 1 //[0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4] Adjust GEM Quality (performance hit on 2).
    #define SSAO 1 //[0 or 1] Applies SSAO like shadowing effect.
    #define GSceneDepth 1.09 //[1.00 to 2.00] Adjust Darkness of Scenery (standard 1.04) Higher -> darker.
    #define GShadowDepth 0.5 //[0.00 to 2.00] Adjust Darkness of Shadows (standard 0.80) Lower -> darker.
    #define GSat 0.98 //[0.00 to 1.00] Adjust GEM-Saturation (standard 0.95).
    #define GTBright 1.36 //[1.00 to 1.36] Adjust GEM-TextureBrightness (standard 1.26) Lower -> darker.
    #define GCBright 0.9 //[0.00 to 2.00] Adjust GEM-Contrast (standard 0.70) Lower -> darker.
    #define GBloom 0.195 //[0.00 to 1.00] Adjust GEM-Bloom effect blended into the final image (standard 0.165 or 195).
    #define GColorBoost 1 //[0 or 1] Applies color boost effect.
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

Ballacraine's Avatar Domesticus

Well it certainly is a fine effort by the team,but yes, I agree on that.

I can get around the menu OK, but struggle when I get to building descriptions & in game messages.

Hopefully, it will be patched to English, rather than a complete re-download / install.

Balla :0/
    Last edited by Ballacraine; September 21, 2014 at 04:34 AM.
    In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

The excited one's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Ballacraine View Post
    Hopefully, it will be patched to English, rather than a complete re-download / install.

Balla :0/
    Thats why i don't even download/install the game in the first place. I will never play a mod with a foreign language that I dont understand.

Hopefully someone could create a patch for english version asap to or else i'm pretty sure this thread/game will fell to irrelevance due to the fact that 90% of all TWC members do not understand a word of italian except "ma ma mia" despite its detail and hard work for the past 2 years.
    war is peace, ignorance is strength, freedom is slavery......
    (george orwell 1984)

croater's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by The excited one View Post
    Thats why i don't even download/install the game in the first place. I will never play a mod with a foreign language that I dont understand.

Hopefully someone could create a patch for english version asap to or else i'm pretty sure this thread/game will fell to irrelevance due to the fact that 90% of all TWC members do not understand a word of italian except "ma ma mia" despite its detail and hard work for the past 2 years.

The creators put a lot of time in this mod, it is definetely the best mod for M2TW in medieval timeframe. The mod have everything new units, beautiful map, interesting scripts. You should give a try and play this mod, sure you will not understand a single word, but soon you will adapt and learn a few things. I understand maybe 5% of italian language, even though the italian border is maybe 30km from me , but i still play this mod. English is for me foreign language to, of course i understand it and know more then italian but still its not my language , so what should i do ask around to translate mods in croatian? They released this mod in hope we will play it, and now half of you instead of discussing about gameplay and new features are just complaining about translation. Install it, and give it a try until translation come!

Mappo's Avatar Civis

Italians do it better
    Faithful in the centuries
    &

Hello,

Have installed but cannot start it. When I use the icon,it says something like : "update bat to exe converter to pro" then exit.
    I have the steam version of MTWII.
    What can I do to run this mod ?

Thanks

I have started manually the exe. I had the message that kingdoms.exe was not in the path.
    In the steam installation, there is no kingdoms.exe. So I copied medieval.exe to kingdoms.exe and now I can play the mod.
    I do not know if it is the good workaround but at least it works.
    Last edited by KPAX; September 21, 2014 at 11:21 AM.
    Vulnerant omnes, ultima necat.[B][I][SIZE=7][COLOR=red]

i don't know if some people who playing this great mod has troubles when ai fights a siege battle specially when they attack a settlement,it seems that the units of ai get freeze and dont move again and doin strange things, not everytime but a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by The excited one View Post

Use the dictionary, play the game and stop complaining because Italians do it better!

Or just wait till someone translate it..
    Under the Patronage of the Honorable Bolkonskij

Indulge yourself into discovering the race of the Turks that stormed the Oriental world and regained their honor from the despair of decay.
    The Expiation of Degeneracy-A Great Seljuks AAR at http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276748
    "By purple death I'm seized and fate supreme."- Julian the Apostate