Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

THX very much!I will try your mod.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Thank you very much for this!!!!

This mod included Seljuks or any Turkic Faction?

Ciciro's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Annneannen View Post
    This mod included Seljuks or any Turkic Faction?
    Yes. The Sultanate of Rum.

I'm Glad for it. How Units? If you have Seljuk Units, please send me. I'm Wondering.

Loving the mod so far, but I did notice that Lithuania has an awful lot of Italian text still compared to some of the other factions. Any plans in the future to fix this?

I do not foresee to complete the english translation. Some of the new things from BC 7 is not translated.

Quote Originally Posted by -wino- View Post
    I do not foresee to complete the english translation. Some of the new things from BC 7 is not translated.
    That's ok. Still a heck of a lot better translation than the one for for 6.3, that's for sure.

I'm Polish. I did almost perfect Polish translation. I spent a lot of hours on it and I'm proud of this work, because my language is f.amazing. Units description is expanded. Our Polish forum is burning - we have music, campaign AI, units mod and other stuff (for BC 6.3). If U want perfect english translation, move your ass. I used translation from BC 6.3 and 10 hours of my free time to translate most of Italian text from BC7. You can't translate it from half a year. Come on man... 10 people can do it in one day.

I'm Polish. I did almost perfect Polish translation. I spent a lot of hours on it and I'm proud of this work, because my language is f.amazing. Units description is expanded. Our Polish forum is burning - we have music, campaign AI, units mod and other stuff (for BC 6.3). If U want perfect english translation, move your ass. I used translation from BC 6.3 and 10 hours of my free time to translate most of Italian text from BC7. You can't translate it from half a year. Come on man... 10 people can do it in one day.

Didn't mean to offend you. I'm just absolutely terrible with any language other than English, so I could never really do any of the amazing work you did translating this myself.

OK,THX!But we want to play the complete ENG translation,because we only can read this.I respect you and your work!
    Last edited by HuoShan; March 14, 2015 at 09:34 PM.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

campaign N or H, in battles nothing is changed so choose as you wish

First disadvantage: Bellum has no his own topic, so I don't know where to put my submod topic. It seems that we have to clutter up this thread.

Second disadvantage: because of the TWC limitations I can't edit my posts. Therefore link is here.

Installation:
    1. Backup directory BellumCrucis7 (...\Medieval II Total War\mods\BellumCrucis7\).
    2. Download and run this file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5j7bm653g2677i9/Setup.exe. It is necessary to select proper mod folder, this one where the "Bellum Crucis 7.exe" file is.
    3. Run the game.

Additional info:
    - new campaign required;
    - file checksum: MD5: 8B4AD4B5592C6E3D2C2D09073C57754C, size: 617720273 bytes;
    - Use at your own risk!!! If something is wrong - you have a backup
    +rep to you sir, downloading now.

Quote Originally Posted by achwell View Post
    I am trying to translate it to english, but need time i work 40/50 hours a week, i am doing my best
    Come on!Everyone who can share your good work.

john duca's Avatar Biarchus

So he lied about eng translation? the guy with the submod

I will play your submod only if you finish the english translation

Quote Originally Posted by john duca View Post
    So he lied about eng translation? the guy with the submod
    No, he didn't. There is just some Italian text still floating around.
    Quote Originally Posted by theoliver View Post
    I will play your submod only if you finish the english translation
    Dude, stop being ungrateful. You know how hard it is to translate thousands of sentences into another language?
    Last edited by Ciciro; March 15, 2015 at 08:52 AM.

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Wow, this is just amazing Six months after release, most text can be copied from 6.3 version, and still nobody managed to made complete english translation? And you, english people had to wait, until Pole do this for you? Come on We already have polish and spanish translation, and I assume, that most people here are english speakers? Maybe Bellum is just less popular here, or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvard View Post
    Wow, this is just amazing Six months after release, most text can be copied from 6.3 version, and still nobody managed to made complete english translation? And you, english people had to wait, until Pole do this for you? Come on We already have polish and spanish translation, and I assume, that most people here are english speakers? Maybe Bellum is just less popular here, or what?

Nah. Us English speakers are just spoiled by mods like Call of Warhammer and 1648 being translated by the team for us.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Im am working on english translation now. No promises on ETA or the quality of the translation, but it will get done.. if not by me than by another fine member of TWC. Have patience or better yet, try helping translate instead of complaining. Lot's of critics and very few people actually willing to do anything.

Also why is this mod tucked away in this section of the forums? Been missin out with it not being listed under Kingdoms Hosted Modifications, im sure many people have missed it for the same reason.

Is there a changelog for version 7? What has been changed/added since 6.3?
    Last edited by Macrath; March 15, 2015 at 01:36 PM.

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Sorry guys I understand you contacted me some time ago but due to ill health and been busy with my Rome 2 mod I will try and get onto the translation when I can.