Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

achwell's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Thx John duca I see what i can do, lol just downloaded the file there a lot of textures may take me somme time.
    Last edited by achwell; February 15, 2015 at 05:57 AM.

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

I suggest you to write a post on Translation services and Beta testing services for Mods for Bellum Crucis English translation.
    I hope The H.E.L.P Project can help you! For any info, contact me via PM...

Emperor of The Great Unknown's Avatar Primicerius

What are the permissions on those beautiful unit models and textures? (specifically 14th century western knights)
    Give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime.
    cant read?

+Mr.Crow+'s Avatar VIVERE MILITARE EST

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    I suggest you to write a post on Translation services and Beta testing services for Mods for Bellum Crucis English translation.
    I hope The H.E.L.P Project can help you! For any info, contact me via PM...
    Good suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor of The Great Unknown View Post
    What are the permissions on those beautiful unit models and textures? (specifically 14th century western knights)
    We (the Bellun Crucis team) have a rule: we can't give permission to use our stuff to anyone. The reason of that rule is very difficult to explain: it's strictly related to our native forum (Medieval Total War Italia) and it's conservation. It may seems egoism, but it's just the life and death struggle for our forum.
    Last edited by +Mr.Crow+; February 16, 2015 at 04:26 PM.
    BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 Co-Director
    PERSONAL PROJECTS: CSUR || WARWAGON

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprian2 View Post
    As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

thx rafmc 1989

Hi, i copy somme text files from text files BC 6 in to text files BC 7 notice that not all files are the samme, so ill will do a lot of translating with google may take somme time becose i work a lot.

Translating text file with an automatic translator is the best way to generate ctd cause the translator may changes codes between braches.

As far as I'm concerned, you've done something that CA should have thought of a long time ago. You should be on their pay-roll!

Hi, Ill have a look for a good automatic translator

It doesn't mind what kind of automatic translator do you use: automatic translators aren't able to discern the code between braches from the text that needs to be translated...If you translate the code between braches the game will crash randomly...

That's why you don't translate the text in brackets. Achwell, as long as you copy and paste only the text outside the {}, you'll be fine.

Gongratulations! It is by far the best mod for M2TW!!!
    I have a question: I begun to translate the names of the provinces and characters in greek language. I face a problem: although I translated all the byzantine names inside the names.txt (in text folder), in gameplay it still shows the italian type of name in some characters e.x. "Giovanni" to "Ιωάννης" or Cantakoyzino to "Καντακουζηνός". Any solution?

Does anyone play more than 40 turns.. the mod is getting difficult isn't it? What are your opinions?

Hi,
    Anybody knows which are the best submods for this version? In BC 6.3, I used ReallyBadAI, High Texture Sky, Diplomacy Fix, Blood Submod and Fire and Permanent Arrows (which prevent the boxed smoke from catapults and other siege war machines, also for arrows...) These submods are compatible with BC 7.0?
    Thanks in advance

Hi,
    Please anyone could tell me which are the best submods for Bellum Crucis 7?
    Thanks

thx mate will do

Hellvard's Avatar Senator

Wait, what? Still no english translation? We already have a polish one on polish TW forum Pity, that this mod doesn't have a thread in hosted modifications section, as it's way better than SS, imo

Mihajlo's Avatar Centenarius

Alright, I started with conversion for battle balancing (imho this is the very worst part of this mod, for me it is unplayable battles). It will be based on RRRC2.0 with some minor tweaks. In 2-3 weeks Im hoping that it will be ready (if RL allows), however I dont understand why campaign script is striped of content from BC6.3?

Also there is so many inconsistence like for example you have english armored swordsmans coming after 1270 and then same unit coming with Richard at 1190ish.... come on guys. Anyway hopefully somebody will translate basic stuff like units, buildings, menu so at least we know what are we doing.

Great news Mihajlo!
    This will be a great improvement, RR/RC 2.0 is certainly needed for BC 7.0.

Oh, I dont know why still not have ENG text.

Please, do something for an English translation. I would be ok even with a crappy translation...