Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 - Download link and Translation

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Quote Originally Posted by b257 View Post
    Gonna take some time dude, the mod makers don't have the time to do it so someone else has to translate it. Till then you can do custom battles, that's what I'm doing
    See post #81 for a partial English Translation!

Default Re: BELLUM CRUCIS 7.0 IS OUT!!!!!!! (but it's still in italian language...who can translate it?)

Baron thank you for the partial translation, definitely makes the game playable +rep.

But is anyone actually working on a full translation at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordZ View Post
    Baron thank you for the partial translation, definitely makes the game playable +rep.

But is anyone actually working on a full translation at the moment?
    I don't know if anyone is working on it. Glad you're enjoying it, thanks!

Guys how does this mod compare to DLV? Is it as detailed, atmospheric and script-rich, or is it like SS... just a big compilation of skins & stat changes with little to no scripts and core gameplay mechanic changes?

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

@ Robin_Hood
    You are kidding right just download it and check Ballum have many scripts, detailed agents(each agent have some pluses and minuses-for example spy recruited in castels could steal enemy technolgy and when you bring it to capital you will own it). Many units are reskinned and look beutiful.

Is this working well for you guys? 51 downloads from gamefront and I don't know how many from mega, so is this attachment making the mod more enjoyable for English speaking users? Thank you for any feedback!

Make a copy of your BellumCrucis7/data/ text folder. I would just do this to the text folder: XXXtext and if you want to use this folder again simply remove the XXX. This is a copy of what I'm using and it has nothing to do with anything official from the mod team. It's just something I've done to make the mod easier for me to understand. It doesn't make it 100% translated to English but it does make it more enjoyable for me. Use at your own risk. Download this attachment and unzip it using 7-Zip to your BellumCrucis7/data folder.

Gamefront: http://www.gamefront.com/files/24514684/text_7z

Mega: https://mega.co.nz/#!pNcVDQiA!I5X-Pt...VamLgJlZBA7ldI

Shall we create a common fund to pay for a professional translator?

Quote Originally Posted by soviet920 View Post
    Shall we create a common fund to pay for a professional translator?
    great idea!

hey

does annyone knows how to chose a heir i cant change somthing
    as the faction leader dies the game chose the next heir
    annyone a solution ?

BC.
    realy great update english or not its a great mod
    the best out there for midieval total war.

greetings
    tom

Hi!
    I can't hire sicilian muslims archer in Sicily, in data files i founded what it's triggered by 1220AD. It's a year of muslim's exile from sicily? Is it correct - why i can't hire it before?

UPD all correct, i was wrong - they were an army unit only after 1220
    Last edited by DeMonfort; October 15, 2014 at 04:15 AM.

Well, the translation cost of export_buldings.txt solely is around 52.000$ lol!

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by tom5667 View Post
    hey

does annyone knows how to chose a heir i cant change somthing
    as the faction leader dies the game chose the next heir
    annyone a solution ?

BC.
    realy great update english or not its a great mod
    the best out there for midieval total war.

greetings
    tom
    After you finish the first turn of the campaign your faction leader will gain "hier crown" ancillary. This ancillary you coun than transfer on the family member who you wish to become faction hier which will succed after the faction hier you have at the game start (that one is not possible to change, but if you do not wish him to succed you can still let him die in battle). That is at least how I underestand it but have not yet played enough campaign to confirm this for sure.

Epic28's Avatar Senator

This mod needs to be in the Kingdoms Hosted Section. Looks great and honestly far more in depth and polished than a number of "meh" mods in that section.

Although it looks like there is some translation issues. Really? No English, cmon man.... Not sure why anyone would create a full mod in a language such as Italian but, to each their own.

Props to whoever out there gets a decent amount of the content translating, as for now its quite the issue with me not playing it.
    Without mercy. Without compassion. Without remorse.
    All war depends upon it.

Vipman's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Epic28 View Post
    Not sure why anyone would create a full mod in a language such as Italian but, to each their own.
    Maybe because they're an italian modding team? Hosted on an italian TW forum? Along with lots of other italian mods? And they aren't paid to care about TWC or translate their mod to english?

How do you steal technologies? Does it mean if I take a spy to an english city I can make longbows in castile?

How can I delete a post from me?
    Last edited by Marc Byzantinum; October 16, 2014 at 07:51 AM.

Mr.Crow I need help. I play as an egypt, there is no jihad., my imam has the maximum of piety but jihad is still inactive, what should I do???

demagogos nicator's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by kypshak2 View Post
    Mr.Crow I need help. I play as an egypt, there is no jihad., my imam has the maximum of piety but jihad is still inactive, what should I do???
    Conquer the city you want to call jihad against yourself

Anyway I do not like the way how jihads work in M2TW, muslim factions arrange to attack certain settlement (e.g. Constantinople) and march through the vast infidel territories belonging to the enemy faction in order to conquer settlement which for them does not have any cultural/religious nor strategic value. It would be more realistic if jihads can be called only against the settlements with some religious importance like Jerusalem, Medina, Mecca.

Den Stark's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by kypshak2 View Post
    In data\descr_campaign_db.xml find the line

<crusades>
    <required_jihad_piety int="999"/>
    <required_crusade_piety int="1"/>
    <max_disband_progress float="20.0"/>
    <near_target_no_disband_distance float="4.0"/>
    <disband_progress_window float="3"/>
    <crusade_called_start_turn float="30"/>
    <jihad_called_start_turn float="999"/>
    <disband_progress_window uint="3"/>
    <crusade_called_start_turn int="30"/>
    <jihad_called_start_turn int="999"/>
    <movement_points_modifier float="1.5"/>
    </crusades>

and adjust it, for example, as

<crusades>
    <required_jihad_piety int="6"/>
    <required_crusade_piety int="1"/>
    <max_disband_progress float="20.0"/>
    <near_target_no_disband_distance float="4.0"/>
    <disband_progress_window float="3"/>
    <crusade_called_start_turn float="30"/>
    <jihad_called_start_turn float="30"/>
    <disband_progress_window uint="3"/>
    <crusade_called_start_turn int="30"/>
    <jihad_called_start_turn int="30"/>
    <movement_points_modifier float="1.5"/>
    </crusades>

Movement points can also be increased

Quote Originally Posted by croater View Post
    Hi Napoli23, just follow this steps and everything should work fine:
    1.Place all 12zip files in some new folder
    2.After that right click on the first one (it should have number 001 at the end of the name) and choose extract here, you need to have 7zip to do this, if you dont have, download and install it, its free.
    3. After extraction, you will now have new folder named "Bellum crucis 7 setup", inside should be two bin. files and one exe file (installer) on top. Run installer.
    4. The installer should find the original path but if not, remember to install it in mods folder for example E:\Medieval2TotalWar\mods\BellumCrucis7.

Hope it works now
    it works,the bin files didnt want to extract but i canot start the game,when i run the icon some bat to exe conwerter came up in the cmd prompt,and i downloaded it and i converted some stuf but nothing hapend
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_7.png  
    Last edited by thekingsmen; October 25, 2014 at 06:59 AM.