Page 43 of 77 FirstFirst ... 1833343536373839404142434445464748495051525368 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Download thread (Closed)

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.05b July 3

I don't know if this is the place for making requests but:

- Could be possible unlocking Emporiae in HatG? I'd love this faction

And the recommendation of playing battles in Normal due to balance issues...is currently active?

Also in the main menu..when I click for choosing a faction, if I click to the Mauryan Empire I don't see the characteristics of this faction and then the characteristics of the rest of faction just disappear.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.05b July 3

Recomendation to play on normals is pretty much for all mods that go for more realistic battles ; P
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

delita5's Avatar Libertus

only informing the Artemis Temple is not giving +2 culture conversion (Hellenic Culture)

Quote Originally Posted by delita5 View Post
    only informing the Artemis Temple is not giving +2 culture conversion (Hellenic Culture)
    Looks like I missed that one thanks.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    Recomendation to play on normals is pretty much for all mods that go for more realistic battles ; P
    Well when the game is loading it says for balance issues but it's ok then

Quote Originally Posted by IamOdysseus View Post
    Well when the game is loading it says for balance issues but it's ok then
    Normal battles is recommended because we cannot mod the battle difficulty modifiers. So, not only are they set but they are set to vanilla values.

Hello guys,

I'm playing the normal Emperor version (stand alone, no steam). I've downloaded the correct version of DeI, copied it into the Data folder from the game, launched the Mod Manager, checked the DeI mod pack, and clicked on launch game.

It does not work, i receive a dumb error that Total war has stopped working and i am forced to close Rome because it crashes every time i try to use the mod.

Any idea why? Could anyone give me a hint? Or what am i doing wrong.

Drakeb22's Avatar Civis

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalskydead View Post
    Hello guys,

I'm playing the normal Emperor version (stand alone, no steam). I've downloaded the correct version of DeI, copied it into the Data folder from the game, launched the Mod Manager, checked the DeI mod pack, and clicked on launch game.

It does not work, i receive a dumb error that Total war has stopped working and i am forced to close Rome because it crashes every time i try to use the mod.

Any idea why? Could anyone give me a hint? Or what am i doing wrong.
    Have steam validate your install/reinstall.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Buy original game.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_r View Post
    Of course, and I assume you will have a lot of work with naval warfare, since its totally broken, do you have any idea on how to improve it for now ?
    Likely the main way it is done in all other mods that attempt to fix naval combat. Slow everything down so the player has more control.

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan_Moscavich View Post
    Likely the main way it is done in all other mods that attempt to fix naval combat. Slow everything down so the player has more control.
    Yeah its a good start I think, But I remember (And im not alone in that case), sometimes you give an order but your boat just dont react, its really annoying, its one of the reason I stop play naval battle.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_r View Post
    Yeah its a good start I think, But I remember (And im not alone in that case), sometimes you give an order but your boat just dont react, its really annoying, its one of the reason I stop play naval battle.
    I found out the cause of that, at least, the most common cause.

When an AI ship initiates a ram against your ship, and it is calculated that the ram will succeed (doesn't miss the target because the other boat would be out of the way, or there is an intervening obstacle like another ship), you are not allowed to command your ship during the time between that calculation, and shortly after the ship has been rammed.

I don't know if that's fixable. The only real way to do it is try and make the AI have less incentive to ram I guess.

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.05c July 7

1.05c Patch Notes
    - Fixed high red saturation in some new unit cards.
    - Fixed AOR recruitment in CiG campaign.
    - Fixed belgae factions still using old Celtic general units.
    - Fixed missing name of level 3 healer buildings for Illyrians, Dacians and Thracians.
    - Fixed Imperium progress bar in CiG
    - Fixed Artemis temple line not giving Hellenic culture.
    - Fixed Illyrian general option for cavalry in custom battle.
    - Removed Hoplite phalanx from Thracian Iphrakatean unit due to animation bug (they still have pike phalanx).
    - Various text fixes.
    - Fixed Hellenic barracks not being convertible.
    - Fixed incorrect buildings in Nabatea and Arachosia culture victory conditions (new campaign only).
    - Fixed some Illyrian units not being recruitable.
    - Fixed missing ability for Camel archer units.

Caius Bingerus's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.05c July 7

@ Dresden and whole team of DeI: i am speechless, that`s really unusual ;-)...i just want to say thank you for all the hours of a totally different vision and gameplay of the base game, without your team with this ongoing passion for every little detail this game woudn`t be so much enjoyable...i lost myself reading all the texts and descriptions, just to mention one of these details....so thank you all...sincerly c. bingerus
    ...the duty of a soldier ends only with his death...

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

Thanks for the update, and concerning unit card, they are now perfect, Thanks dresden and the team !

Raisthlin's Avatar Foederatus

Thanks guys! You do a really good job as always!

Thank you DEI team ! you are doing awesome job

Jaketh's Avatar Praeses

Will this be updated to reflect the new Beta patch or will you await the official release? I'm see some good changes in those patch notes.

The beta patch is being discussed in this thread - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?694157

Currently all mods with capital letters are broken anyway.

suras333's Avatar Semisalis

One question Dresden - can you implement for DEI something similar with Better Aggresive CAI? Or at least increase the aggresivness towards the player.

I think that would be a major plus for this mod, because now, choosing your wars, makes the game very easy!

I started with Taksashila 2 VH campaigns and after I conquered so easy my neighbourns one at a time, I quit. I installed Better Aggresive CAI and Baktria declared war on me even if I send them money (maybe not enough ), and they crush my main army after I have conquered one of their provinces and the game changed.. In good! I have a chalange..

Thanks!