Page 46 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2136373839404142434445464748495051525354555671 ... LastLast

Thread: Old Download thread (Closed)

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.05d1 July 29 Patch 17 Beta

1.05d1 Fix Update
    - Fixed Maurya faction flag.
    - Lowered marble global building cost reduction.
    - AI turn crash fix.
    - Fixed a problem with global reforms script.
    - Fixed missing weapons/shields for some units.

*Standalone only, Patch 17 Beta still required.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.05d1 July 29 Patch 17 Beta

As always, thanks for updates

Edit : Dresden, It seem Iberian are the only ones to miss the +2 PO for every war
    After that all is ok.
    Last edited by thomas_r; July 30, 2015 at 12:54 PM.

Thanks I knew I missed one dangit!

thomas_r's Avatar Decanus

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Thanks I knew I missed one dangit!
    It happens, even to the best

When patch 17 goes live and DEI is updated for it, will it be savegame compatible with the DEI version for patch 16? IE, if I start a new game now, can I continue it later? Or should I install the beta patch and start playing with it?

It will be save compatible.

Does this still not work with the Mitch Mod Manager?

I don't think anything works the Mitch's Mod Manager and patch 17 beta right now.

help. im stuck at rome ii startup logo. i have Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 version.

Quote Originally Posted by carions46 View Post
    help. im stuck at rome ii startup logo. i have Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 version.
    To play with the latest version (1.05d1) you need to have the beta patch 17. Maybe thats the reson it doesn't work properly.

GourmetGorilla's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by carions46 View Post
    Happened to me; some mods conflict with beta patch 17. Also, some mods can cause this conflict if they are in the data folder, even if deactivated.

Is there a difference between the steam files and the manually downloaded files for the most current DEI?

having some incompatibility issues

Quote Originally Posted by Noble_Orangutan View Post
    Is there a difference between the steam files and the manually downloaded files for the most current DEI?
    Steam files are for patch 16, while the TWC download is updated for use with patch 17 beta!

But in general (if there is no beta patch out) then both are the same. Although TWC download is to prefer, cause its just one file and easier to handle!

Ahh, taking a closer look at the OP, its actually pretty obvious

thanks for the help.

Why can't i get this to work?

I'm manually using mitch mod manager, latest version 2.2.0 (update 17 beta), other mods work fine but DEI freezes at the Rome 2 startup logo

Help?

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by Caelistas View Post
    Why can't i get this to work?

I'm manually using mitch mod manager, latest version 2.2.0 (update 17 beta), other mods work fine but DEI freezes at the Rome 2 startup logo

Help?
    Mitchs mod manager does not work with patch 17. Other than that it should work unless you are using the steam version of DeI which doesnt work with patch 17 either. Only the version on TW does

Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    Mitchs mod manager does not work with patch 17. Other than that it should work unless you are using the steam version of DeI which doesnt work with patch 17 either. Only the version on TW does

So why do my other mods work perfectly fine then? And no i'm using the latest manual 1.05d1 file from the twc forums.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Default [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.05d1 July 29 P...

Odd. Usually it has nothing to do with the mod itself but most of the time its conflicting mods, missing parts on steam (not the problem in your case). Have you tried removing all mods, run R2 vanilla and then redownloading DeI and run the game just with that. It seems extremely odd that you can run all other mods but not DeI itself since you seem to be the only with this problem.

If Rome 2 freezes when launching DeI latest version (and you have patch 17 beta) then there is some Mod conflict somewhere. Perhaps a mod in the data folder that isn't activated but runs anyway.