Page 34 of 77 FirstFirst ... 924252627282930313233343536373839404142434459 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1532

Thread: Old Download thread (Closed)

  1. #661
    FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    5,869

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04 Feb 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Greek strategos View Post
    Hey Dresden,KAM and team...

    I'm facing terrible download speed lately when downloading your mod, not the STEAM version..any solution guys???
    Is the new version stable enough for a new game???
    What about the issues people reporting in the latest posts???

    Cheers...
    Im using the standalone version, downloading without problems and it is stable enough for new campaigns. I have so far never had any of the bugs that people usually report. Im also using a minimum of submods.

  2. #662
    ♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar BEARDED MODERATION
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    11,272

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04 Feb 3

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashHeart07 View Post
    Im using the standalone version, downloading without problems and it is stable enough for new campaigns. I have so far never had any of the bugs that people usually report. Im also using a minimum of submods.
    Maybe its something with my provider...We had a rough storm today...
    Anyway I'll try to re download later...
    Thanks for the info mate...

    Cheers...

  3. #663

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    1.04a Update Hotfix
    - Fixed Global Reforms not triggering properly.

    ----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

  4. #664

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04 Feb 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Arcturus Mengsk View Post
    I think this always happens because when you do any action you "spend" support, so in the instant you do it, you lose support, which naturally gets distributed to the other parties, but supposedly it gives you long term benefits.

    As if....
    Ah, I thought you were spending money to make them lose support. It doesn't seem to be better for me in the long term either, they've just been getting stronger and stronger. I'm trying leaving them alone completely and promoting my guys, seems to be more effective.

  5. #665
    ♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar BEARDED MODERATION
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    11,272

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    1.04a Update Hotfix
    - Fixed Global Reforms not triggering properly.
    Thank you mate...

  6. #666

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    it´s needed the hotfix to see the updates? or is now implemented on main mod as well? Thanks! Keep on with that good work! love it! =)

  7. #667
    Litharion's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    the hotfix is implemented into the main mod

  8. #668

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Thanks Litharion! i´m a little bit disconected since exams, i thought that was a separete part, good to know it! =)

    Guys, one more question are you gonna put the big size on hoplons brought by WoS? Thanks!
    Last edited by Marcus Flavius; February 08, 2015 at 05:39 AM.

  9. #669

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    thanks DeI team the game now is much much better but i have question i have got into the main file mode to manipulate effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions to add and reduce income to some faction but I have found there is no additon income to any faction like in the previous versions of the mode is it intended? sorry for bad english.

  10. #670

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Quote Originally Posted by khaled ibn alwaleed View Post
    thanks DeI team the game now is much much better but i have question i have got into the main file mode to manipulate effect_bundles_to_effects_junctions to add and reduce income to some faction but I have found there is no additon income to any faction like in the previous versions of the mode is it intended? sorry for bad english.
    mmh... not 100% sure but some hidden income might have been removed. From my personal exp I can say that e.g. Syracuse had a hidden income of +500 which has been removed (I didn't look into files just saw it ingame when I played that faction so correct me if I'm wrong).
    But e.g Macedon just recently got its income increased. So generally I would say everything works as intended. The whole campaign aspect got a major rebalance with 1.0 so there are a lot of changes. But again in general those big things can always be regarded as intended as the DeI team works very thoroughly.

  11. #671

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplitus View Post
    mmh... not 100% sure but some hidden income might have been removed. From my personal exp I can say that e.g. Syracuse had a hidden income of +500 which has been removed (I didn't look into files just saw it ingame when I played that faction so correct me if I'm wrong).
    But e.g Macedon just recently got its income increased. So generally I would say everything works as intended. The whole campaign aspect got a major rebalance with 1.0 so there are a lot of changes. But again in general those big things can always be regarded as intended as the DeI team works very thoroughly.
    you are right but i don't see where is the addition income before i could see that for ex Carthage have 1000 Parthia 1500 etc but now they are probably hidden some where else all i want to do add extra money for Parthia to give it a chance its always defeated by bakteria or massegate.

  12. #672
    Litharion's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Quote Originally Posted by khaled ibn alwaleed View Post
    you are right but i don't see where is the addition income before i could see that for ex Carthage have 1000 Parthia 1500 etc but now they are probably hidden some where else all i want to do add extra money for Parthia to give it a chance its always defeated by bakteria or massegate.
    grand_campaign.lua

    -- AI Money script
    Parthia get's 1000 every turn

  13. #673
    Litharion's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,622

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Flavius View Post
    Guys, one more question are you gonna put the big size on hoplons brought by WoS? Thanks!
    This is planned for the future

  14. #674

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Quote Originally Posted by Litharion View Post
    grand_campaign.lua

    -- AI Money script
    Parthia get's 1000 every turn
    thanks if you didn't help me i would be looking forever.

  15. #675
    Laetus
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Saint-Petersburg
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Hm, how to upate the mod at Steam? Re-subscribe or there is auto-update?

  16. #676
    KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gdańsk, Poland
    Posts
    10,571

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    It autoupdates.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

  17. #677
    Katsumoto's Avatar Quae est infernum es
    Moderator Emeritus

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    11,780

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Noob question but how many provinces or cities do I need for Imperium 7 as Rome?
    "I pray Heaven to bestow the best of blessings on this house and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise men ever rule under this roof."
    - John Adams, on the White House, in a letter to Abigail Adams (2 November 1800)

  18. #678
    Laetus
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Saint-Petersburg
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    It autoupdates.
    Great! Thank you!

  19. #679

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Im having problem with 1.04. I launch it with the Mod manager but crashes every time. Ver 0.96 works fine.

    I already uninstalled RTW2EE and reinstalled, still not working. I have no other mod installed. Any sugestion?

  20. #680
    FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    5,869

    Default Re: [Download & Installation] Divide et Impera - Download link - 1.04a Feb 7

    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoEsteban View Post
    Im having problem with 1.04. I launch it with the Mod manager but crashes every time. Ver 0.96 works fine.

    I already uninstalled RTW2EE and reinstalled, still not working. I have no other mod installed. Any sugestion?
    Standalone or steam version. Still sounds like a mod conflict to me though. Mods have a bad habit of lingering in your data folder so make sure everything is clean. Try and verify your cache files aswell. If you are using the steam version I would recommend switching to the standalone to avoid missing parts of the mod

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •