Thread: [Trainer] CE Trainer I've done for some missing features in Rome2

Default [Trainer] CE Trainer I've done for some missing features in Rome2

CE trainer for Rome2 TW 2.0.0 EE

Thanks to ysl who gave me instructions for some things that I always want them to have in this game, I present you this trainer. The picture says it all. If something isn't clear, fell free to ask.

All credits goes to ysl, I've just put all together and publish it to you.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Trainer has three functions:

1. Elimination of ghost camera - camera back to like it was before patch 2.0.0 Emperor Edition.
    2. Instant reinforcements - if you activate this feauture, you can lead your main army plus all the reinforcements no mater if their numbers are beyond 40 vanilla limit. The reinforcrments armies will join your main army and you can lead them too. AI allies will also join in full strength under AI command. User interfance adopts to higher number of units(see picture). Works in campaigns only.
    3. If you remember previous TW titles, there was a special unit_campaign_variable ->unit multiplier for single unit size. It was in preference script and with it we were able to quickly change unit manpower size. In rome2 this feauture doesn't exist anymore, and this is the solution for it.
    Now you can change your unit size to whatever you like with a few single clicks.

Installation:

1. You must download Cheat Engine v6.4 and install it.
    2. Then put this trainer to Rome2 directory or make a shortcut to wherever you extract it.
    3. Start Rome2 TW game. It must be v2.0.0 build 14116.589209* or experiment with the latest patched version.
    4. Start CE 6.4 and attach it to rome2 process.
    5. Launch trainer and test it.

Download and enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Oby; October 05, 2014 at 05:45 AM.

kamikazee786's Avatar Senator

Default Re: [Trainer] CE Trainer I've done for some missing features in Rome2

wait wait wait.

Are you telling me that youv'e found a way to get rid of the ghost cam ?!!

If you have then please share this with some of the modders so they can mod into the game or if you could do it yourself !
    If you work to earn a living, why then do you work yourself to death?

Thanks a lot for that, hope it will work; still have to check it properly, yet the instant reinforcements thing would be the real game changer to me, as in my personal mods I have to deal with battles with multiple armies very often.
    Anyway, some more explanation about how your trainer works would be very welcome.
    Should I have to launch the trainer every time (actually I guess so...) or those settings will be included in savegames?

Cheers!

SenseiJT92's Avatar Decanus

This is ing epic! Finally the ability to play with more than 40+ units in one battle! +rep
    Previously taylorj2, Allu X, Grandmaster Ryu, Dauntless Commandant & Sensei Kiisu

Creator of the "Perfectly Polished" sub-mod for Stainless Steel (M2:TW), contributing to LOTR:TW (R:TW) and many other modifications over time, now long-forgotten

Original join date, Feb 2007.

Anyone who gets this to work: It would be a big help if you provided directions, lost here.
    Shogun 2, no thanks I will stick with Kingdoms SS.

Just wondering now that "Patch 15" has gone live will this still work ? Or did it only work when 15 was in Beta ? Thanks for all your help so far, had hoped CA would have improved the camera, but it seems all our plea's have been ignored.

It's not working for me as well.

Updated to latest game version...

Many thanks for taking the trouble to update.......Hate those ghost armies !!!

=Vastator='s Avatar Senator

Awesome work. Thanks!
    Disclaimer: the post above is way way prealpha, the final version will be way better than this.

hey I think you need to update the trainer again. It's not working now after the minipatch.

Updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Oby View Post
    Updated...

how can I launch trainer?, seems like it has unknown file format
    Ok, my mistake (corrupted download) works fine

hmm, i get this error message:
    "Failure loading the trainer. Reason this is not a valid cheat table (error reading Cetrainaer.visible unknown property: Visible."
    Last edited by Bartolomeo XIII; October 05, 2014 at 06:36 AM.

It looks like the camera has gone off again thanks to the Halloween update. A trick or treat from CA !!!! When you get a chance could you do an update please.

I second that, got the same here. It would be greatly appreciated, when you got time, to update this. cheers

Hello, how to do it? Help me, pls.
    2. Instant reinforcements - if you activate this feauture, you can lead your main army plus all the reinforcements no mater if their numbers are beyond 40 vanilla limit.
    Write what you were looking for. Sorry for bad english.

Oby, Can you please update to last Patch 19?