Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.4 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

Default Re: v2.2 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

issue with Hayastan battlefield unit banners - double coat of arms. attached the screen that shows it in comparison to the Parthian one.

edit: the issue is cavalry related only - infantry banner look fine.

there is also an issue with special ability for horse archers - once set, it resets itself turning "shoot and circle" off. it takes a while to get it working, took me several attempts to get this special ability to work as it goes off on its own. not too sure what causes this, may have something to do with the range and distance to the enemy unit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails banners.jpg  
    Last edited by Sarkiss; June 12, 2016 at 03:16 PM.

Tiro

Default Re: v2.2 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

Hello,

Playing KH 2.2a., standard version, no file modified at all. I fount couple minor issues.

+ The native military colony line in Histria, checked in the building brownser, show "peltenai" twice in the three buildings from tier 1 to 3. I havent built one there so i dont know if this is only a description error or if it has any effect in the peltenai avaliability there.

+ The "decorated hero" ancillary isnt "working". I mean that if his effect is to reduce the unit training cost by 20%, and it is not "retraining", it is not working. My governor in Athenai has one among his ancillaries and the price to recruit a hoplitai is still 1500 minae.

+ Something odd happens when you move a governor inside a city sometimes. I checked again and again and i dont see any trait nor ancillary that decreases income, but city income decreases when the FM enters the city. It could be some "hidden" trait or something like that, but still...
    It doesnt happens ever, if FM has trade or taxes traits/ancillaries city income seems to go up.

+ Attacking Naissos this time the rebel army outside the city came help their fellows and battle started, they formed up and stayed quiet there. I had to go with couple cavalries to lure them. After couple charges, my men killed 100 or 200 of theirs, finally they moved and crossed almost to the map to fight.
    Attacking Capua a roman army outside the city came help the besieged romans, they formed up and didnt come. This time i didnt went to lure them since i wasnt sure i could win

Regards:

Melvi

The Native Colony issue is an unintentional overlap of Skythia and Dacia - I've now fixed, thanks for flagging.

No idea about Decorated Hero; it's exactly the same effect in the EDA as the EDCT, maybe it doesn't actually work with ancillaries (because I know the trait version does work)?

Someone's observed the income change with a governor internally, not sure what to make of it yet.

Tiro

Hello,

I am a bit lost here, dunno if keep posting bugs here, in this thread, start one thread in this sub-forum each time.. post in the "Europa barbarorum 2.2a is released" thread in the main forum or what. Otherwise ill write here unless you tell me to write somewhere else.

Some more issues in my KH campaign 2.2a:

-Taras large port town has +2 triere fleet repeated in description. And in fact that is working cause you can recruit 4 triere fleets. Dunno if wai or one is in excess and is missing +1 pentere fleet.

- After conquering Histria and Tylis, i destroyed the temples that there were there to build the governors one to get the law bonus. But i wasnt able with tier 1 or tier 2 goverment ( military conquest or military administration) to build one, only after making tier 3 allied league it let me. I thought you could make tier 1 temples with any goverment except tier 1 military conquest? Even building brownser show "strategia ( military administration)" as only requeriment for tier 1 temples. It is true that i am in the process of KH reform, i am making the 2 greek league founding state buildings, dunno if it is related to that or just a coincidence.

Regards:

Melvi

PD: By the way, shouldnt you update/change the thread tittle to add the version 2.2a?, something like "v2.2a has been released- please bla bla bla"
    Last edited by melvidh; June 18, 2016 at 08:12 PM.

That sounds like an overlap in the port building recruit_pools; no doubt the Greek and Italian ones don't exclude each other. Now corrected.

Just adjusted the required governments for a L1 temple for KH and Pontos - now it should be the first non-precursor government. It should only be Strategia for L1 temples in 2.2a, though.

Also adjusted the minimum settlement sizes, they're too low for KH, everything is a village.

Hi everyone. Running 2.2a, just downloaded last night.

I'm having an issue with the campaign map: none of the units (armies, spies, diplomats) appear. The armies have the flags showing the unit numbers, while spies (when selected) have the selection/highlight circle on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Armaneus View Post
    Hi everyone. Running 2.2a, just downloaded last night.

I'm having an issue with the campaign map: none of the units (armies, spies, diplomats) appear. The armies have the flags showing the unit numbers, while spies (when selected) have the selection/highlight circle on them.
    Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Hi guys!! Congrats on this beautiful work!
    Im playing 2.2 as Rome.
    At turn 76, i press the end turn button, but the game freezes on the Seleucids turn.. No crash, just freeze.
    Obviously i haven't reach any reforms since its too early.
    Any help would be appreciated..

Quote Originally Posted by Thyra13 View Post
    Hi guys!! Congrats on this beautiful work!
    Im playing 2.2 as Rome.
    At turn 76, i press the end turn button, but the game freezes on the Seleucids turn.. No crash, just freeze.
    Obviously i haven't reach any reforms since its too early.
    Any help would be appreciated..
    The game very rarely freezes; how long did you leave it?

Usually the cause of apparent (but not actual) freezes are a faction horde-ing. That can take anywhere between 10-30 minutes to resolve.

Oh!
    Ok then! I left it about 5 minutes only..
    I will try more thanks!

Default Re: v2.2b has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

Epirus thracian colonist with last armor upgrade is silver surfer and epilektoi thorakitai and thorakitai have the same icon

Default Re: v2.2b has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

thanks for 2.2b. just gave it a quick try. not a biggie, but just to (re)report the issue with cavalry banners posted some time ago here.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    thanks for 2.2b. just gave it a quick try. not a biggie, but just to (re)report the issue with cavalry banners posted some time ago here.

cheers
    It's not a "bug", that's the design. You'd have to petition someone with Photoshop/texturing skills to amend it.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    It's not a "bug", that's the design. You'd have to petition someone with Photoshop/texturing skills to amend it.
    never named it a "bug". whatever it is, it shouldnt have been designed that way as there is no need for two coats of arms per banner. should just look like a Partian one on that shot above - one coat per banner. not a bid deal, just nitpicking.

Mini Pritanoi Bugs

Both of the settlements Dunopalator and Isamnion have Nemetacnoccas Temrias (Holy Hill of Tara)

Starting settlement Maidunon has Elder Standing Stones wonder with outpost but it's building is in Durowernon (Clocoron Coton)

Eremos in Ireland has Livetstock and Gold Mines icon on campaign map.. Any plans to connect this Eremos to Isamnion? Was the South of Ireland really this inhospitable like scandinavia and sahara?

CanOmer's Avatar Centenarius

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?731998-Announcement-Europa-Barbarorum-2-2b-is-released!
    11. You need to switch off autosave, it causes crashes and corrupts saved game files.
    My game crashed and I have not any save. It was 6th or 7th turn, so i didn't lost something big. I want to turn Autosave ON if this warning is obsolete?

CTD happened when I was right clicking on units in battle begin screen.

I played hundreds of turns with previous versions of EB2 but I can't play since last few versions without CTD.
    Last edited by CanOmer; July 03, 2016 at 07:23 AM.
    My Submods For Europa Barbarorum II Clean Campaign Mini Map for EB 2.3 ;

The warning is definitely not obsolete, autosave corrupts games.

Have you installed Large Address Aware, as per the "try these things first" thread?

No, I am reading that thread now.

I get CTD by pressing print screen.

Hello! I am a big fan of EB I (Hail BAKTRIA!) , and I'm trying to run EBII in my MacBook, I have M2TW Kingdoms in the Steam version for Mac, TATW and BC run smoothly, I instaled EB II in the same directory I installed TATW and BC ( ApplicationSupport/Steam/steamapps/common/Medieval II Total War/Medieval2Data/mods ) and tried to run EB II the same way I run TATW and BC but it crashes in the starting loading screen...any help?