Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: v2.4 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

Domaje's Avatar Civis

Default Re: v2.35 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

That's odd. I started a new campaign as Makedon and indeed the bonus are not present. However, in my other campaign where I noticed that bug the bonus has been permanent for a while. When I conquered the city, around turn 280 or so the population was nearly 40.000. Now it's reduced to 27.000 because I sacked the city and put the taxes to very high.

Default Re: v2.35 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

Found a broken bridge/crossing in "Celtiberia" in the iberian peninsula, see images. There is a path that isnt marked as impassible by the mouse but no unit will move to a spot on the bridge or on the other side of it. it appears that the ai enemy cant cross either. autoresolve functions without issue.

saneel's Avatar Senator

CTD as Pontus, when I take Bosporian capital: R6025 - pure virutal function call. Can anyone help how to fix this? Tnx

Might be a feature rather than a bug:

In about turn 110 of my Hayasdan campaign, the re-emergence script triggered to revive the KH, as I got a notification that "Korinthos rebels!". The script as such has worked, even though the Korintos rebellion gave the KH Thermon and an army in Attica.
    However, in the same turn I noted that all of my settlements got a huuuge bonus to public order - in fact, all three types of PO were maxed out (80 % law, 80 % entertainment, 50 %food imports). Is this an intended feature to prevent two rebellions from happening at the same time? I can imagine this would mess up this amazing, yet fragile script.
    One side effect is a one-turn boost in city growth

Quote Originally Posted by GenosseGeneral View Post
    Might be a feature rather than a bug:

In about turn 110 of my Hayasdan campaign, the re-emergence script triggered to revive the KH, as I got a notification that "Korinthos rebels!". The script as such has worked, even though the Korintos rebellion gave the KH Thermon and an army in Attica.
    However, in the same turn I noted that all of my settlements got a huuuge bonus to public order - in fact, all three types of PO were maxed out (80 % law, 80 % entertainment, 50 %food imports). Is this an intended feature to prevent two rebellions from happening at the same time? I can imagine this would mess up this amazing, yet fragile script.
    One side effect is a one-turn boost in city growth
    Normal functioning of the faction re-emergence script. Those bonuses should disappear again the next turn.

It's also been completely rewritten in the patch.

I'm not sure it is a bug or not. It is about Quaestor election

In file: export_descr_character_traits.txt => Trigger Elected_Quaestor1
    I think there is a missing condition: "and Trait RomanMilitaryService = 0"
    As i understading, it leads to character have 25% chance to get Quaestor regardless their RomanMilitaryService

Hi everybody
    I hope you see my post
    I've installed EB 2.35 this morning and I got this error upon start:

10:16:37.751 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    10:16:37.751 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Jun 25 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2.1-30 (43169) ===
    10:16:37.755 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    10:16:37.755 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    10:16:37.756 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    10:16:37.756 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    10:16:37.757 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    10:16:37.757 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    10:16:40.013 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/EBII/data/descr_projectile.txt, at line 735, column 1
    Expected 'radius'

10:16:40.282 [system.rpt] [error] Unspecified error. Please compress your error log in a zip format and upload it on the EBII technical help forum.

I then tried to update the game to 1.05 (in the options it said the version is 1.03).
    but the updater said the game IS 1.05. I did install the patch anyway but the error persists and also in the game options the version is still 1.03. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachacuti View Post
    Hi everybody
    I hope you see my post
    I've installed EB 2.35 this morning and I got this error upon start:

10:16:37.751 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    10:16:37.751 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Jun 25 2007 version bld-medieval2-update2.1-30 (43169) ===
    10:16:37.755 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    10:16:37.755 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    10:16:37.756 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    10:16:37.756 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    10:16:37.757 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    10:16:37.757 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    10:16:40.013 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/EBII/data/descr_projectile.txt, at line 735, column 1
    Expected 'radius'

10:16:40.282 [system.rpt] [error] Unspecified error. Please compress your error log in a zip format and upload it on the EBII technical help forum.

I then tried to update the game to 1.05 (in the options it said the version is 1.03).
    but the updater said the game IS 1.05. I did install the patch anyway but the error persists and also in the game options the version is still 1.03. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
    You need Kingdoms patched to 1.05, you are playing Med2.

Hi!

Not sure if this has been posted already, but there is a typo in the Seleucid punitive expedition script (Hay version).
    The popup about the Seleucid stack besieging Shamushat actually says Marakanda in the title - probably a copypaste error from the Baktrian version of the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Colos1987 View Post
    Hi!

Not sure if this has been posted already, but there is a typo in the Seleucid punitive expedition script (Hay version).
    The popup about the Seleucid stack besieging Shamushat actually says Marakanda in the title - probably a copypaste error from the Baktrian version of the script.
    Thanks for that, corrected.

Hi again, Hayasdan again

They have placeholder text as name for level 4 of the "fun" temple.

Parthian Satrapy in Hekatomipylos is recruiting only the retinue - 2 Royal Iranian Cavalry - and nothing more, excluding the local colony.

Double colonies in Sardis.

Laetus

I've been searching for an old post about enemy army formation glitch which I am experiencing on v2.35 having played with Baktrians and Romans - where enemy armies are arranged lopsided, with all infantry on one side of the enemy general, and all cavalry together off much further on the other side.

This is a known bug from memory, is there any workaround or fix to try?

If anyone knows where that thread is please link it, I looked on this site and the TW EBII forum for ages but struggled with their search functions

Giorgios's Avatar Campidoctor

Fairly inexplicable CTD in my Romani campaign, at roughly turn 100.

No log file generated, save file attached!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Marvzilla's Avatar Senator

Small bug found: The province Himyarum, which is described as the most aboundant source of incense, has no incense resource, or I am blind

Sometimes, when i start a battle, the game crashes.
    Dont know why, i put my log in the attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am seconding this. When i play as Pontus and take bosporan capital my game also crashed.

Interestingly my other pontos playthrough when i take bosporos early there is no problem taking it. It might be something to do with bosporan building but i don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by eyelurker View Post
    I am seconding this. When i play as Pontus and take bosporan capital my game also crashed.

Interestingly my other pontos playthrough when i take bosporos early there is no problem taking it. It might be something to do with bosporan building but i don't know.
    Bosphorus is one of those factions where if you take their last settlement but a non-FL or FH Bosphoran family member is somewhere else the game will crash immediately upon deciding the fate of the last settlement. The solution is to track down every non-FL or FH family member and kill them, then take the capital. Annoying, but required.

there is an issue with unit cards allocation for Aswar i Kappadokiya and Eranag Aswar. their unit cards are mixed up, each has the unit card of the other.

also, not sure it has been reported already, there is a problem with lose formation order for several units, skirmishers mostly, from what i observed.
    Last edited by Sarkiss; January 04, 2021 at 12:50 PM.