Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: v2.4 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

Default Re: True succesor of Alexander and Achaemanid Empire Parthian Challange AAR

Hello

I believe there is a bug wherein the game crashes when you click on too many factions on the campaign selection screen

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: True succesor of Alexander and Achaemanid Empire Parthian Challange AAR

Med 2 ui can prove unstable at times especially in that screen and when clicking around factions a lot. If you go to the mod folder > data > world > maps > campaign > imperial campaign, make a folder in there, and move all images starting with maps_ into that folder, the screen tends to be more stable. However there's no point doing this unless you have a need such as going through every one of them or selecting all in a hotseat scenario and you will lose out on the territory preview until these images are back where they came from.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by g23 View Post
    Hello

I believe there is a bug wherein the game crashes when you click on too many factions on the campaign selection screen
    ...why you post it here? Shouldn't this moved to bug section or something?

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: v2.35A R3.5 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

That's embarrassing, I didn't even realize...

Scooted the posts somewhere more appropriate.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

Quote Originally Posted by Dismounted Feudal Knight View Post
    Med 2 ui can prove unstable at times especially in that screen and when clicking around factions a lot. If you go to the mod folder > data > world > maps > campaign > imperial campaign, make a folder in there, and move all images starting with maps_ into that folder, the screen tends to be more stable. However there's no point doing this unless you have a need such as going through every one of them or selecting all in a hotseat scenario and you will lose out on the territory preview until these images are back where they came from.
    I will try this out, thanks! seems like a simple fix.

Quote Originally Posted by g23 View Post
    Hello

What version are you playing? Pretty sure we fixed that in the current release.

Default Re: v2.4 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

I'm getting frequent CTDs after updating to the new 2.4 version. The error log is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: v2.4 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

i'm also getting occasional crashes on 2.4 when closing a unit card on the campaign map. hasn't caused a major issue as i back up every turn, but now the game is freezing during the AI turn at the ptolomy on 67. i'm forced to do a hard shutdown of my laptop to escape.

on a side note, i never could get the 2.35r5 patch to work correctly, as several unit cards were missing, even after i tried shoebopp's workaround, making rome unplayable. i decided to try a taksashila campaign as only very few cards were missing, and got the exact same freeze during the AI turn 128. i was just about to report it, but was blessed with the 2.4 update the very next day.

Quote Originally Posted by Africanus View Post
    i'm also getting occasional crashes on 2.4 when closing a unit card on the campaign map. hasn't caused a major issue as i back up every turn, but now the game is freezing during the AI turn at the ptolomy on 67. i'm forced to do a hard shutdown of my laptop to escape.

on a side note, i never could get the 2.35r5 patch to work correctly, as several unit cards were missing, even after i tried shoebopp's workaround, making rome unplayable. i decided to try a taksashila campaign as only very few cards were missing, and got the exact same freeze during the AI turn 128. i was just about to report it, but was blessed with the 2.4 update the very next day.
    How long did you leave the "freeze"? I put it in scare quotes, because genuine freezes are exceptionally rare. The game is usually doing something (a faction turning to a horde is the normal culprit) and needs to be left alone. That might take up to an hour to resolve.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    How long did you leave the "freeze"? I put it in scare quotes, because genuine freezes are exceptionally rare. The game is usually doing something (a faction turning to a horde is the normal culprit) and needs to be left alone. That might take up to an hour to resolve.
    yep, that's what it was. the malkuta nabata were hording. i left the game open as i went to sleep and when i woke all good. thank you QS.

Trojan detected in 2.4a

In the 2.4a release thread the poster Amelius (post 36) reports that he has detected a Trojan.

Would a member of the EBII team investigate this and report back the findings please.

Lets hope the poster is mistaken........ if so would a revised zip file be relased?

Thankyou

Hi,
    I think there are some conflicts with these versions: with several campaigns I have crashes at shift change - in the seleucid loading period

information about departures in the game