Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.4 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

Default v2.4 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with previous versions

Title says it all. Please do NOT report any bugs you encounter if you aren't using the latest patch.
    Last edited by z3n; March 30, 2016 at 02:09 PM. Reason: updated title and post
    EBII Council

Default Re: v2.01 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with v2.0

ok

Default Re: v2.01 has been released - please do NOT report any bugs if you are playing with v2.0

2.01 (no idea if this was issue with 2.0):
    Ptoly unit stuck on "Bosphorus" straights green arrow. It seems unable to move and consequently stops all naval traffic completely. Also blocks the landbridge causing pathing problems for all units - including its fellow Ptolys.

Quote Originally Posted by Porphyrogenita View Post
    2.01 (no idea if this was issue with 2.0):
    Ptoly unit stuck on "Bosphorus" straights green arrow. It seems unable to move and consequently stops all naval traffic completely. Also blocks the landbridge causing pathing problems for all units - including its fellow Ptolys.
    Haven't rec'd any other reports of this. Send a small force up to kill it and see if the problem repeats.
    EBII Council

Or simply use the console to move it somewhere else.

The unit cannot be attacked [red cross] or bribed - its says with the latter that cannot etc over multiple turns. It has now defected to the eleutheroi but is still stuck.
    I will see if I can use the console to move it.

I started getting ctds at turn 12 in my Pergamon campaign(windowed mode), I played more turns with Sakas and Nabateans and didn't got any ctds.

Tried attaching log but its keep loading and not finishing.

Playing as Pergamon (2.01) and found a minor bug:

large temple of Athena seems to decrease trade income instead of increasing it.
    Attached the savegame, just take a quick look at my capital.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Moritol; September 16, 2014 at 08:50 AM.
    Life is a joke, and one day you gonna laugh yourself to death about it.

Not a bug but a feature!

All large temples do reduce trade income (that the UI suggests otherwise is unfortunate, yet hardcoded) to represent the "upkeep" - investment the public treasury expended to maintain the cult in order to reap the other (happiness, etc.) bonuses. It also serves the gameplay in that it somewhat mitigates the "snowball" effects of large factions swimming in money. So yes, there is a trade-off in higher-tier temples - you will get something (order) but it will cost you something (money).

In version 2.01 will there be all of the awesome formations that were in rome 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Palaiogos View Post
    In version 2.01 will there be all of the awesome formations that were in rome 1?
    no thats still to come...

I'm on turn 93 of my Pergamon campaign and have had no problems up to this point. Everytime I fight battles now the whole game just freezes. It usually happens when I am about to win which is really frustrating. I've fought the same battle over and over and the problem keeps reoccurring. I don't know if this is a problem on my end but I never had problems with battles before I got to turn 93.

Quote Originally Posted by friday190 View Post
    I'm on turn 93 of my Pergamon campaign and have had no problems up to this point. Everytime I fight battles now the whole game just freezes. It usually happens when I am about to win which is really frustrating. I've fought the same battle over and over and the problem keeps reoccurring. I don't know if this is a problem on my end but I never had problems with battles before I got to turn 93.
    Maybe try something different. Don't repeat that battle, but maybe send one unit to siege a nearby city and provoke a response. And do it in a different province, if possible. It's just a test, so you can even attack an ally, if need be. Another variation is to just park your stack for a turn to see if it's something unique to that turn or terrain. Maybe try a different FM.

The idea is to mix it up and change the variables to see if that gives a different result.
    EBII Council

Playing Makedonia. Is it a bug ?
    when i win battle out of cities or camps, my general loose command stars. For example, i have a general with 1 command star, then I win on battle map .Retrun on my campaign map, clic right on general and no command star. :/

Tested today. I meet 2 generals (with each 1 command star). After one of them loose a command star capacity (even leave the army)

What are their other traits and ancillaries?
    "Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do."
    ~Voltaire

Your question make me an answer of my questions.. thanks

For example a general with 2 stars because of -> (I didn't know that -> retinue mercernary commander + other retenue getting a star when attacking with infantry)
    So when i take a city with this general, i was surprised "loosing" 2 stars. When leaving city with infantry and attacking, i recover these stars..test so ok.

Oh that makes sense glad you figured it out!
    "Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do."
    ~Voltaire

playing as Romes I get a repeatable bug every time certain units throw javelins most notably roman early javelin men(hastati,principes,sibella spears) making the game CTD making the campaign nearly unplayable for obvious reasons. i Haven't narrowed down to one unit may be my download but since everything else works great so far i think it may be a javelin file or what not.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown69 View Post
    playing as Romes I get a repeatable bug every time certain units throw javelins most notably roman early javelin men(hastati,principes,sibella spears) making the game CTD making the campaign nearly unplayable for obvious reasons. i Haven't narrowed down to one unit may be my download but since everything else works great so far i think it may be a javelin file or what not.
    Are you still playing 2.01?

Page 1 of 26 1234567891011 ... LastLast