Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mod Award 2014: WINNERS!

CA Developer Icon Mod Award 2014: WINNERS!

Hi Guys,

We just held our first Mod Awards live via Twitch and announced the winners which you can watch here http://www.twitch.tv/totalwarofficial/b/567801821

The winners for the awards are as follows;

Best Unit Mod
    ChampLoo Gold Unit Compilation- Winner
    Radious Unit Pack: Rise of and Empire- Commended

Best Overhaul
    Divide Et Impera- Winner-
    Constantine-Rise of Christianity - Commended

Most Innovative
    Sell Your Slaves- Winner
    Hellbent Traits, Talents and Toadies- Commneded

Best Graphical
    GEM- Winner
    Authentic Ancient World- Commended

Players’ Choice
    Divide Et Impera- Winner
    Radious- Commended

CA Legacy
    Europa Barbarorum- Winner
    The Great War- Commended

A big congratulations to the winners and those that made it into the shortlist. A big thank you to everyone that voted and took part in the celebration of our dedicated and deserving modding community. Keep on making mods

Joey CA
    Last edited by Joey CA; September 12, 2014 at 10:57 AM.
    The formal disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

For solutions thread - http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...support-forums
    To post a technical issue - http://forums.totalwar.com/forumdisp...-Support-Forum

Feel free to PM me at any time if you wish to discuss any issues or pass on feedback- If you are rude I will not respond.

Mary The Quene's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Mod Award 2014: WINNERS!

Congratulations!!!

Thank you for all those mods!!!!
    Veritas Temporis Filia

Finlander's Avatar ★Absolutely Fin-bulous★
    Content Emeritus

Congratulations to all winners. Glad to see that you will get some well-earned recognition for your hard work.

• Son of MasterBigAb; • Father of St. PolycarpeKahvipannuRadboudMhaedrosGeMiNi][SaNDy
    FlinnUndyingNephalimKAM 2150
    Charerg

Will CA be taking more inspiration from these mods having implemented some of the features from DEI?

i will guess that champloos units pack and GEM will be looked into. Some elements of Traits, Talents an Toadies will no doubt be seen in the vanilla game in the near future.

Congratulations to the winners! Joey, could you give us more information about the Player's choice, like the number of voters, who came third, fourth and etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hibernian View Post
    Congratulations to the winners! Joey, could you give us more information about the Player's choice, like the number of voters, who came third, fourth and etc.?
    Yes Of course,

Player Choice Survey Results

Divide Et Impera 32.98%

Radious 13.31%

TWH 12.25%

ChampLoo Gold Unit Compilation 6.24%

Rome Total War Music 6.01%

GEM 5.30%

Constantine: Rise of Christianity 4.36%

Radious Unit Pack: Rise of an Empire 2.83%

Authentic Ancient World 2.77%

Hellbent Traists, Talents and Toadies2.77%

BullGod Unit Icons Project 1.94%

Sebidee Roster expansion 1.71%

Kaziel’s Romans 4.0 1.59%

Pyrrhus at the Gates 1.35%

Better AI recruitment 1.18%

Sell your Slaves 0.94%

ChampLoo and Wolfmans Unit Overhaul 0.94%

Uniform Colours remastered 0.77%

Hegemonia: Large empires mod 0.65%

Combatus Maximus Shiny Equipment Pack 0.12%
    The formal disclaimer: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

For solutions thread - http://forums.totalwar.com/showthrea...support-forums
    To post a technical issue - http://forums.totalwar.com/forumdisp...-Support-Forum

Feel free to PM me at any time if you wish to discuss any issues or pass on feedback- If you are rude I will not respond.

Congratz to the winners. Good to see EB and Great War winners of the CA Legacy award.
    French commentaries for TW and RTS:http://www.youtube.com/user/leviath40

Congrats to the winners and all of them well worthy imo, so good selection from CA.

Although i'm slightly disappointed to see that the award will only be for one guy in the entire team but what about say for its 3D modeler for example? It's not like CA can't afford to give it to other modders of the team, so imo they should get in touch with the mod leader and ask him who else he personally thinks gets the credit of that particular mod's success. Jack Lusted being a part of TWC and modding history can sure realize what i'm trying to express here. I mean mods like TGW and EB are not one man's creation and took enormous time and dedication. And it took a team to achieve that. I mean when we usually work in team we develop a bond over the years and camaraderie so obviously if they're mates they won't mind their mod leader getting it and will be in fact happy to see that but mod leader himself will be put in an awkward situation where he will be the only one getting it.

Can't you guys do something about this? I mean it's a great gesture and thing you guys have done but a slight reconsideration on this thing will go a long way i think. At the very least those team members should get a mention and graphical medal from you guys via email or something as well. That sort of flexibility is possible i think. So, please talk to the mod leaders about this.

Inevitability won
    Patrician Citizen

Congratulations to all winners, all mods in all categories are very deserving. To see The Great War to have a commendation in the legacy category is mind blowing!

And may I say everyone looked amazing on the stream haha. Only Jack Lusted could pull off the blue suit swag so well.

Congrats

congrats to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by riskymonk View Post
    Will CA be taking more inspiration from these mods having implemented some of the features from DEI?

i will guess that champloos units pack and GEM will be looked into. Some elements of Traits, Talents an Toadies will no doubt be seen in the vanilla game in the near future.
    i cannot imagine anything cooler than seeing stuff from my mod being implemented into twr2 !

Quote Originally Posted by Joey CA View Post

Player Choice Survey Results

Pyrrhus at the Gates 1.35%
    All my brilliant voting posters came to this? :p It's sabotage I tell you, if Pyrrhus had been higher on the surveymonkey list then the awards would have been mine

Actually, being voted the 14th greatest mod for Rome 2 is pretty awesome - a massive thanks to everyone who voted for it And well done to the makers of DEI, despite their disappointing lack of a voting campaign

Congratulations to the winners, and once again thanks to all of you who have the time, energy and knowledge to bring all these amazing mods to life for all of us. It is greatly appreciated!
    Your reality sir, is lies and balderdash, and I'm happy to say that I have no grasp of it whatsoever!

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

Quote Originally Posted by Hildor View Post
    All my brilliant voting posters came to this? :p It's sabotage I tell you, if Pyrrhus had been higher on the surveymonkey list then the awards would have been mine
    You made me vote for you atleast.

Congratulations for all winners and participants!
    Joey, if a winning mod has a trailer, will it be shown?
    AAW had featured a trailer right here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ij...nVLTZbnth1CnrQ

Quote Originally Posted by Linke View Post
    You made me vote for you atleast.
    I appreciate it a lot

Ritter-Floh's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Hildor View Post
    And well done to the makers of DEI, despite their disappointing lack of a voting campaign
    Thats never our way to do such things. The DeI team is very happy for the niminations and of course for winning 2 categories. Thanks to all supporters and gratulations to all other award winners!

Wittman's Avatar Biarchus

DeI ofc
    Please check your PM folder-Garb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ritter-Floh View Post
    Thats never our way to do such things
    No need to put it in such a negative light - it's just for fun, and it's hardly corrupted the outcome of the awards

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast