Thread: more news

Default more news

hello take a while playing this wonderful mod came to play call of warhammer and the sunthering in medieval 2 and I like but I was looking for a mod to take me to the world of warhammer in all its splendor Tilean including lizard men Bretonnia arabia. THE WORLD ... is wonderful and finish and completed several campaigns with different factions and are great.
    My question is this someone is thinking pass this mod with new units to medieval 2 Total war?
    or resking units in RTW so they look better and look more beautiful ??
    I know that rome is very old but there are treasures out there many thanksand not be so ... anyone knows a mod of M2TW to include the entire universe in campaign mode (no sub-races or sub-factions)
    THANKS

Civis

Default Re: more news

There already are 2 different mods for medieval 2 based on warhammer .
    check out the hosted modifications for medieval 2 kingdoms if you would like to know more.
    Attila: Total War TWC benchmark thread - New results included - last content update 14.03.2015

if I know ... but my question is not that
    my question is if there is a mod or submod that adds all the races of warhammer as in this mod rome total war medieval 2 but

Jubal_Barca's Avatar Master Engineer

I can't massively improve the graphics/performance of WHTW, and as far as I know Call of Warhammer still has relatively few of the wider races, though a lot of submods seem to be working on them. I'd check out their forum
    Sine remo flumine adverso - Latin, 'up the creek without a paddle'.
    Mod leader of Warhammer Total War, Narnia Total War, and A Game of Colleges: Total War

Under the patronage of Aden of Woodstock, The Black Prince.