Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Better CAI "PiterAI" (smarter opponents) EB 2.4a

Default Re: New CAI/PiterAI1.2 (artificial Intelligence)

Quote Originally Posted by Piterx93 View Post

Stop spam army. First post.

The "stop spam army" thing you went overboard with. It harms the player a lot more and it cripples economy completely; I'm making 800 mnai a turn at max with Rome with a miniscule army (starting one) just holding all of Italy and having built roads and trader everywhere. And I stupidly forgot to backup that one file.

Quote Originally Posted by HarkonRules View Post
    The "stop spam army" thing you went overboard with. It harms the player a lot more and it cripples economy completely; I'm making 800 mnai a turn at max with Rome with a miniscule army (starting one) just holding all of Italy and having built roads and trader everywhere. And I stupidly forgot to backup that one file.
    You have small armies, AI also has a smaller armies. When you pass 100 rounds of armies will be large but it will be quietly to play. When you pass 200 still will not be as big of spam troops. but each has their own likes, thanks for the feedback

It's actually really asfixiating gameplay man. Developing an economy is near-useless and the AI still gets a huge advantage from their money script independent of city income.

Quote Originally Posted by HarkonRules View Post
    It's actually really asfixiating gameplay man. Developing an economy is near-useless and the AI still gets a huge advantage from their money script independent of city income.

So you think, are you sure? How many rounds you played? I do not think so. AI would get 10,000 (example) every turn to have earnings as if it had 3, 4 good city more. The largest fractions are the several dozen provinces, with larger countries such script almost does not feel. Know much about this.

Default Re: New CAI/PiterAI1.3 (artificial Intelligence)

I am having a strange problem with the AI, I am 35 turns into the campaign and not a single war started except for 1 with Rome and Epeiros, all factions made peace with each other in the first 5 turns and there are literally no wars now..

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire88 View Post
    I am having a strange problem with the AI, I am 35 turns into the campaign and not a single war started except for 1 with Rome and Epeiros, all factions made peace with each other in the first 5 turns and there are literally no wars now..
    Apparently they prefer to conquer the rebel provinces.

Do they start fighing after that? they dont seem very active to me... even the stacks dont move much.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire88 View Post
    Do they start fighing after that? they dont seem very active to me... even the stacks dont move much.
    Definitely yes. Maybe you installed ReallyBadAI? or [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack v3 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia. Recruitable Generals finally came to EB 2.01 allong with ReallyBadAI 5.7. If so, the AI can be very passive. My AI install last. If you have used these sub-mods install one by one ver 1.2, then 1.3.

Ok, thanks.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

So to install your AI we must first download the 1.2 and after the 1.3? 1.3 is not cumulatively with 1.2?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    1.3 is not cumulatively with 1.2?
    No.

Your download links aren't working mate, wanna try this BADLY!
    My Shogun 2 Mod has been defunct for years, its over with. Hex editing is horrible.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Naga Prince View Post
    Check here at Requested fixes:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-2-01-by-b0Gia
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by Naga Prince View Post
    Work.

Hi Piter93.
    After I have installed your CAI, custom battles makes CTDs every time. What do you think about that problem?
    I have EB II v2.1b whitout any other sub-mod included.

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    Hi Piter93.
    After I have installed your CAI, custom battles makes CTDs every time. What do you think about that problem?
    I have EB II v2.1b whitout any other sub-mod included.
    This is not even remotely compatible with 2.1b. It's also largely superceded by the CAI already in 2.1b.

Thank you Quintus!

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    This is not even remotely compatible with 2.1b. It's also largely superceded by the CAI already in 2.1b.
    Maybe I misunderstood. I think it's AI is still better than the original, has not been superseded. With all due respect to the creators of the original AI of EB2.