Page 8 of 156 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617183358108 ... LastLast

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

awesome work guys ! And i say yes for these guys as a faction ! maybe a release for Christmas ? yes it's my command at father christmas have nice christmas party guys !

Libertus

Yeah, great work on this thread! I'm completely in favour of Bretonnia as a faction too. Just one question: are you building this on beta 1.6 or on Gigantus' RoDG? Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    Yeah, great work on this thread! I'm completely in favour of Bretonnia as a faction too. Just one question: are you building this on beta 1.6 or on Gigantus' RoDG? Cheers!
    The 1.6 beta. That's why we've got Skaven and Wood Elves in the previews here.

Here is another unit that I personally have wanted to see the chaos war mammoth
    [IMG] screenshot program[/IMG][IMG] image upload no size limit[/IMG] Hope you all like it. Its like most stuff here still a WIP

WTF?! i don't expecting that but congratulations for your work it's amazing ! Its possible to implant Half Griffon for Empire ? ( and why change Karl Franz bodyguard with this ?) One more time you have all my support guys !

Libertus

Amazing beasts! I was always wondering why were there elephant resources in Chaos Wastes and no faction to actually utilize it.

Quote Originally Posted by toorop13009 View Post
    WTF?! i don't expecting that but congratulations for your work it's amazing ! Its possible to implant Half Griffon for Empire ? ( and why change Karl Franz bodyguard with this ?) One more time you have all my support guys !
    You may be in for a surprise...

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    You may be in for a surprise...
    ahah i can't wait !

Looks really interesting. Especially the new forts could make sieges interesting. Very nich job, as far I can tell from the images!
    Btw, do you think you could consider in you design the defensive use of artilery. I just die a little inside when it the "direct fire" guns (cannons etc.) just stand idly by, when the enemy slowly (well, fast, in fact) approaches the walls, because there is no place with line of fire to put them. Even outside of the walls would be better than having them wait on the central square). I know it would be terribly unbalanced and AI probably woudln't know how to use the advantage, but I would cry as a child if I could break an assault with a salvo of canister shots.

Domesticus

Hi!

I upgraded shields:

Last edited by Crociato78; December 23, 2015 at 10:09 AM.

Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    The 1.6 beta. That's why we've got Skaven and Wood Elves in the previews here.
    Aaah, ok. Well, I just hope 1.6 gets fully completed one day and with a smooth "polished" (and in English) version like Gigantus did for the previous one. Because all this thread surely looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    Aaah, ok. Well, I just hope 1.6 gets fully completed one day and with a smooth "polished" (and in English) version like Gigantus did for the previous one. Because all this thread surely looks amazing!
    Maybe once the official 1.6 gets released some of our work will be in it. Unfortunately I doubt they'll put some of it, since we're making some pretty big changes. I'll probably be releasing a surprise Ogre Kingdoms full faction reveal soon, which will be playable in hotseat. Yes, hotseat should work with this mod.

Wow. Your a legend Wiff! Keep up the good work and Happy Yule in advance

I hate to ask but I'm new to this thread...any ETA of a release date?

Quote Originally Posted by anduril38 View Post
    I hate to ask but I'm new to this thread...any ETA of a release date?
    We are still working on it but we plan to have it all done before TW warhammer is out. The new campaign maps is a bit of work but its really looking good. So pretty soon we are making good progress.

Can you post lost previews again? (e.g. lizardmen units pics)

Quote Originally Posted by TheEmperor View Post
    Can you post lost previews again? (e.g. lizardmen units pics)
    Yes I or wiff will post some more. Wiff is putting something nice together picture wise so look out for that. for now here is something cool.[IMG] picture upload[/IMG]

Nice stuff guys... but one thing: what with animations? looking good tho

PERFECT job

I updated the first post with some pictures.