Page 7 of 156 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516173257107 ... LastLast

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: A Whiff of Submods: Heroes, Villains, Models and More ft. Archaon and Co.

Quote Originally Posted by kazm View Post
    Any ETA?
    Nothing specific. There's been some great progress and even more content since tomdoof2236 has joined in. I'll probably put together a new preview soon, at the least, if not a new beta so people can test some of it. I still have a lot more planned than what we've done so far, though, but it's still moving. Some of this stuff is really exciting.

Default Re: A Whiff of Submods: Heroes, Villains, Models and More ft. Archaon and Co.

Cool, looking forward to it.

here is some screen shots of the progress so far. karak, orc village and skaven mound more in the works nothing is finished.

dwarf karak has been tested up to 4 attacking stacks and seems to be working great. The towns and villages are easy but getting castles set up right is kinda a pain in the ass. That IWTE tool is amazing once you get the hang of it. Anyone willing to donate 3d models to the custom settlement cause it will greatly speed up the custom settlement creation process.

Libertus

Outstanding job! I was wondering if you guys have contacted the official CoW modders in regards to implementing your work into the actuall mod? I am asking this because imo all of the stuff presented in this thread is a must include for the main mod, its just that good. +Rep

oh gosh that is all very nice

Quote Originally Posted by Yogimanz View Post
    Outstanding job! I was wondering if you guys have contacted the official CoW modders in regards to implementing your work into the actuall mod? I am asking this because imo all of the stuff presented in this thread is a must include for the main mod, its just that good. +Rep
    The COW very often adds things from submods into the main mod when they update it, so they might use some of this if they feel like it. Either way, you can always get the submod.

Very nice. Can't wait.

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Wow, cool stuff!

This looks absoulutely incredible i look forward to playing theese in game!

Here is an update on the settlements, got a few more dwarf karak variants here are some screens.[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG] this is karak kadrin. Here is a dwarf castle so like eight peaks and a few others[IMG][/IMG] Here is me on the camp map as Grimgor wahhhging againts eight peaks[IMG][/IMG] I tried to brake through but was unsuccessful. very fun it will make siege against or as the dwarfs a lot more fun

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

Updated the topic title, since this isn't just some mini-mods I made anymore, rather a full submod with a separate install and multiple people contributing.

As a bonus, I can also confirm that at least some of Crociato78's Bretonnian Infantry will be included as well.

Domesticus

Very nice!

It will become a sub-mod fantastic! In all senses! ;-)

Captain Melon's Avatar Senator

Holy crap, we got proppa settlements now!!! Nice works!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

By Sigmar !!! Great works !!! congratulations guys you have all my support , Whiff I play only with your mod now, very stable ! i know you have many works but when guys ?!

No definitive dates, yet. Very few of the planned changes have been fully implemented, yet, so it's still very much a work in progress. It's moving forward, though, and I can guarantee we'll be releasing whatever we finish, even if it isn't done, so no worries about this dying and never seeing the light of day.

I will say, anyone else that can help with anything, please PM me. Mostly looking for help with the campaign, map, models, UI, and eventually balance, so anybody with experience with those, I'd love to hear from you.
    Last edited by WhiffOfGrapeshot; December 09, 2015 at 12:34 PM.

Here is some Bretonnia units me and wiff have been getting together. anyone still want them as a faction?[IMG][IMG] free picture upload[/IMG] screen shot windows 7[/IMG]
    Men at arms halberd
    [IMG] screen shot on windows[/IMG]
    men at arms spearmen

Grail knights, very similar to knights of the realm but that's how it is in warhammer.
    [IMG] image hosting 10mb limit[/IMG]
    some Questing knights
    [IMG] adult photo hosting[/IMG][IMG] capture screen[/IMG] Some kind of lord looking guy

[IMG] adult image host[/IMG]
    sorry and men at arms with swords warhammer and mace

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Hell yeah I'd love these guys as a faction! They look great!