Page 10 of 156 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560110 ... LastLast

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Bold Burgundian View Post
    Not including the other human nations is a disappointing move, since including them would greatly enhance the variety and uniqueness of each one including the empire. The warmaster araby army (official GW product) gives insight into what a fun army it could play http://warmasterdownunder.blogspot.c...ies-araby.html
    If you find a way to unlock the hardcoded faction limits, we'll put 'em all in playable. As it is, they're there, but limited. The Warmaster Araby faction has already been taken into account for what to put into those regions.

Night goblin fanatics spinning like they should, the night goblins now have a scary unit. But careful they can run amok and kill you own men.
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    Thank you to the Rage of the dark gods for including this animation!

Also forgot to include in the last post I got the fanatics to go berserk and not crash the game! Also here is a preview of demigryph 2.0
    [IMG] free pic[/IMG]

Grymloq's Avatar Domesticus

Amaaaazing!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Very cool! I have one suggestion though. It is in the books that the Knights of the Inner circle are drawn from all the other orders, right? Could you mod them so they would actually be a mixture of the other orders models but with fancier armor, pls? What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    Very cool! I have one suggestion though. It is in the books that the Knights of the Inner circle are drawn from all the other orders, right? Could you mod them so they would actually be a mixture of the other orders models but with fancier armor, pls? What do you think?
    That's possible, but not a top priority.

But so as not to be entirely disappointing:

BLACK COAAAAACH!!!!!! you just made my day sir.
    How does it work? is like the elven charriots?

No it has its own wagon animation. the horses attack but it will charge like a chariot initially.

The Bold Burgundian's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    If you find a way to unlock the hardcoded faction limits, we'll put 'em all in playable. As it is, they're there, but limited. The Warmaster Araby faction has already been taken into account for what to put into those regions.
    Some googling came up with this TWC user and his project http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Memory-Editing
    This process can change unit limits but I am not sure what the latest progress is. cheers!
    T.W.C.
    Total War Cynics

Col. Tartleton's Avatar Comes Limitis

It looks dead BB.
    The Earth is inhabited by billions of idiots.
    The search for intelligent life continues...

Keep in mind, just because Bretonnia and Dogs of War are the only human factions playable on the newly expanded map, that doesn't mean there's no love given to the rest. Estalia and Araby aren't going to be empty, just not full playable factions. You might be able to gain their units by taking over their lands, or as mercenaries, though.

But here's a preview showing how much more varied the battle maps are on the expanded map campaign map:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    LUSTRIA: ARABY: DARK LANDS: NAGGAROTH: BADLANDS: SYLVANIA:

Grymloq's Avatar Domesticus

Amazing work guys. Keep up the good work. If i start playing this MOD before TW i bet i'll think TW is a let down compared to this

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

The demygriphs look cool but I think it needs a little bit more details like a saddle, some stripes holding the armour (it looks like it is glued to the back of the animal, no offense intended, I know it is a wip), stirrups in the rider, just like in the other empire cavalrymen.

The new environments are looking neat. Some of them look a little bit too empty to be honest, though.

Well here is another WIP unit thats working pretty well.
    [IMG] [/IMG]
    finally a big'un can be boss

Quote Originally Posted by paradamed View Post
    The demygriphs look cool but I think it needs a little bit more details like a saddle, some stripes holding the armour (it looks like it is glued to the back of the animal, no offense intended, I know it is a wip), stirrups in the rider, just like in the other empire cavalrymen.

The new environments are looking neat. Some of them look a little bit too empty to be honest, though.
    Yea the demi's will get a saddel, btw the other knights in the game dont have stirrups [IMG] [/IMG]
    As for the battle map terrain its generated the same as medieval 2 so IDK what you are talking about. there are ambiant buildings near settlements and trees near forests lots of hills near mountains so yea IDK.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

If this will be truly stable release, it will become my new favourite MTW2 mod While I always loved original CoW, I could never fully enjoy it due to either mid turn crarshes or post battle crashes, no matter which version of the mod I used, no matter what PC specs I had, it all ended the same in years long adventure with CoW ; P
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

well i just checked some of the pages realy quick and i am realy amazed with your work guys the map looks awesome
    all of these new units... just bravo
    i do have one quesiton though witch are the new factions that are included in this mod apart from the original CoW?

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    If this will be truly stable release, it will become my new favourite MTW2 mod While I always loved original CoW, I could never fully enjoy it due to either mid turn crarshes or post battle crashes, no matter which version of the mod I used, no matter what PC specs I had, it all ended the same in years long adventure with CoW ; P
    That's what we're trying for. So far it's pretty stable, but we're hoping to work out most of the bugs with our changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Themis95 View Post
    well i just checked some of the pages realy quick and i am realy amazed with your work guys the map looks awesome
    all of these new units... just bravo
    i do have one quesiton though witch are the new factions that are included in this mod apart from the original CoW?
    The final final faction list isn't completely set in stone, but so far the definite complete new factions are Bretonnia and Lizardmen, with Wood Elves and Ogre Kingdoms in the works to also become full factions. Border Princes is also being replaced with Dogs of War, which will have more of a presence in Tilea as well.

It will be really a tragedy if the Ogre Kigdoms are'nt a playable faction, after seeing that Ogres with a hand cannon and the Ninja Maneaters, there isn't way back...
    Good luck!