Page 60 of 156 FirstFirst ... 103550515253545556575859606162636465666768697085110 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 3114

Thread: The original thread

Default Re: COW: Beginning of The End Times

Great work guys, watched a bunch of Indypride's custom battles and you've done an excellent job.

Are you on track to getting this released before TW:W comes out? I'd love to have this to play to distract myself from the let's plays so I don't spoil the game for myself.

Read the last few pages, they've answered the "when is the release?" question a few times.

Ive watched Indypride too, he has some pretty sweet battles and commentates well

Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar_G View Post
    Great work guys, watched a bunch of Indypride's custom battles and you've done an excellent job.

Are you on track to getting this released before TW:W comes out? I'd love to have this to play to distract myself from the let's plays so I don't spoil the game for myself.
    Seriously guys.. this question is answered 3 or 4 times a week. Initially it was planned before TW:W , now its not sure because they dont consider TW:W as a competitor and due to the amount of work and features they've decided to add the last monthsthey'd prefer to release a very polished first release. So don't expect it before TW:W (and again, they have not accurate ETA)

warl0rd13's Avatar Semisalis

A mod is never late nor early, it arrives precisely when it's meant to.
    Stabber, Ikanan teen.
    Silias "Twitch Tethers, Ordonian ranger

Tempus Fugit brothers.
    Time to bust out some dank memes:

A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux

Caesar, I must congratulate you on this witty meme. Down with Age of Shitmar!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post
    Eventually, probably. Custom settlements take time and effort, which is currently being spent elsewhere.

Goblins already ride Wolves, and Vampire Counts have Dire Wolves. No Fenris for Norse, because no Norse faction. Norsca is now split between the Chaos factions and a couple rebel settlements with a few Norse units, with Norsca as a half implemented non-canon faction replaced by a fully implemented extraordinarily important official Wood Elves faction. White Lions and Bats are being worked on, and some Amazon fun for Lustria is in early stages, but not likely Panthers.

Custom settlements have been considered for the future YEA!

some fun in the amazone, is it me or is it getting hot in here, damp like a rain forest...

the panthers can wait, they do fit that region, but I understand that there are more important creatures! a dream however is to have beautiful black cats making the jungles extra deadly.

white lions which are a high elf battle animal will be awesome! and bats swarming too! any idea about how chariots will work out? for those factions who have them.

Fenris and norse, I see the norse faction is kind of down beaten and in a stream of bad luck, so many defeats, like a norse person myself I feel their pain ingame, our colonies overseas are lost, our shieldmaidens have gone wild and left, our greatest heroes and animal companions are remote and isolated, chaos is subjugating the last few of us still independent and we have had little luck on the last raids we conducted, the one raid on Ulthuan never returned and what are we to do when winter comes and never leaves!
    Pray to the gods, hope for valkyries to come to our rescue!

I know there is faction cap and that is somewhat limiting in itself, maybe if all of norsca falls to chaos they can be used as were they a faction, just under total dominion of chaos, maybe the norse gods wouldn't be too pleased however, unless they are chaos gods in disguise.... I recall you mentioned norsca under empire control could have their units recruitable.

Im looking forward to the future as you all know a lot of lore and are able to make such huge additions to the map! the east has many fine wares as well as you have already stated.
    Last edited by Van; May 11, 2016 at 12:46 PM.

could we have the sisters of SIgmar?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiffOfGrapeshot View Post

That was an issue in the early build with problems with family trees causing certain factions to die really really easily. It's been fixed since then.
    Good to know thanks! can't wait!!!

soulcoughin's Avatar Foederatus

I decided to post this daily for all of you who do not know how to keyword search in a forum.

THE MOD WILL BE FINISHED WHEN THE DEVS SAY IT IS FINISHED!

END OF STORY! THEY ARE NOT COMPETING WITH TW:W!

THEY COULD GIVE TO ABOUT WHEN THEY ARE RELEASING!

SO LISTEN UP! THEY WILL FINISH WHEN THEY FINISH!

NOW ROLL THE CREDITS!

So edgy

Chris P. Bacon's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by soulcoughin View Post
    I decided to post this daily for all of you who do not know how to keyword search in a forum.

THE MOD WILL BE FINISHED WHEN THE DEVS SAY IT IS FINISHED!

END OF STORY! THEY ARE NOT COMPETING WITH TW:W!

THEY COULD GIVE TO ABOUT WHEN THEY ARE RELEASING!

SO LISTEN UP! THEY WILL FINISH WHEN THEY FINISH!

NOW ROLL THE CREDITS!
    So they're releasing soon?

The Holy Pilgrim's Avatar In Memory of Blackomur
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Chris P. Bacon View Post
    So they're releasing soon?
    Yeah, I think so.

At least, that's what I think soulcoughin is trying to tell us?

I'm still trying to figure it out

Hello all

Like I said before. Try this out while you wait for this to be finished> https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum/index.php

Soul out!

blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne.

Just wanted to say thanks for making this mod, obviously have just seen the previews, but really looking forward to it.

love the way the maps being expanded. i love grand scale total war games, adds so much to the challenge when you have to take settlements far from home, especially when you add in not being able to recuit/retrain your core units.

also very keen on the less scripting method, entirely agree that the player should have as much freedom as possible to do as they choose, not be forced to be purely good/ evil by the faction they choose.

everything i've seen so far makes me anticipate the release of this mod far more than the official release. hope it's out soon, because i'm dying to play it, but would much rather you guys are able to release it at a standard you're happy with than rush it.

anyway that's my 10 cents, thanks for taking the time to make great free content for the community

Hi devs, I'd be more than happy to help with any remaining writing or editing. I'd quite like to add it to my portfolio, and the mod itself is something I'd love to support.

Quote Originally Posted by spectacular vector View Post
    Hi devs, I'd be more than happy to help with any remaining writing or editing. I'd quite like to add it to my portfolio, and the mod itself is something I'd love to support.
    This is called being proactive to the cause! Hire this guy!

Can anyone tell me where they got the voices for the VC in Call of Warhammer from?

I have one more idea, I know I'm overflowing

on the campaign map I noticed some neat artwork for the terrain, like dragon skeletons and other landmark like features. would it be an idea to have campaign varied models for armies, here Im thinking, if a flying unit was alone it could have a matching flying unit model showing it moving on the campaign map. this would make it easier and more lovely for the player to keep track of who is who and where they are currently.
    Especially if the flying unit is amidst a group of units or if it is on water
    in case there are different flying units in the same army while still only being an army of flying units, the highest ranking flying unit could lead the army by showing it's model on the campaign map.

the same kind of logic could apply to generals, lords and different ground based units, but that would be mostly for aesthetics.

I hope it's still ok come up with ideas, I know there are a lot but I can't contain my enthusiasm and so the forum will have to bear it

good working days I wish you.

New pic that was posted on ModDB:

Dragon Ogres:

Last edited by CrayonVonCaesar; May 14, 2016 at 10:49 AM.
    A Mod for Med2 Kingdoms:

THERA:REDUX

Click here:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/thera-redux