Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 844

Thread: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.3

  1. #581

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactics Mayers View Post
    The reform date of the Sweboz says it only occurs between turn 648 to 728 but I got them much earlier than expected. (Turn 130). Was this because I've conquered most of the Boii's teritory?
    It's because the dates have been changed in 2.2c, with which the OP is consistent.

  2. #582

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    It's because the dates have been changed in 2.2c, with which the OP is consistent.
    Figures. The germanic reforms were always too late for the player.

    Also...

    About the Sweboz Migration. Do those cultural bonuses stack whenever I successfully complete a tribal migration? 2% becomes 6%?

  3. #583

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Regarding the Carthaginian reforms, do the battles against Rome have to be fought by the player or can they be auto-resolved?

    Cheers.

  4. #584

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by Frodge View Post
    Regarding the Carthaginian reforms, do the battles against Rome have to be fought by the player or can they be auto-resolved?

    Cheers.
    Have to be fought by the player on the battle map.

  5. #585
    Raffula's Avatar Libertus
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Sardinia
    Posts
    56

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    "and have a General of the Army or War Leader who's part of the Barcid faction."

    also for gain this traits it occur to be at cartage or they can gain it everywhere?

  6. #586

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffula View Post
    "and have a General of the Army or War Leader who's part of the Barcid faction."

    also for gain this traits it occur to be at cartage or they can gain it everywhere?
    You have to be in Carthage in the winter to be elected to the rank of General, from which you can then become a General of the Army or Warleader. An FM only needs to do this once.

  7. #587

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Hi guys!
    A question.. In order to reqruit Hetairoi, agema phalangites etc playing as Macedon, requires some kind of reform? Because i can't..

  8. #588

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by Thyra13 View Post
    Hi guys!
    A question.. In order to reqruit Hetairoi, agema phalangites etc playing as Macedon, requires some kind of reform? Because i can't..
    No, it requires a Basilike Patris government, which in turn requires a helcol_two and polis_two. You need to build two tiers of Hellenistic Colony in Pella, Demtrias or Korinth to access one.

  9. #589

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    A huge thanks Quintus!

  10. #590

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Another KH reforms question) How to get fm's with Korinthios, Kretan and etc. ethnicity?

  11. #591

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by deoved View Post
    Another KH reforms question) How to get fm's with Korinthios, Kretan and etc. ethnicity?
    I got these guys through marriage/adoption.

    Remember: you only need 4 archons of any Hellenic ethnicity--not specific ones. I've triggered the reforms before with just a boiotian, athenian, spartan and Areus' starting "islands" archon trait or whatever it's called.

  12. #592

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Do the seleukids have their own reform?
    I didn't find anything about them in this thread.

  13. #593

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by hitdark View Post
    Do the seleukids have their own reform?
    I didn't find anything about them in this thread.
    No, they share the same military reforms as the other Hellenistic factions.

  14. #594

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Ok, thank you.

  15. #595

    Default Re: Reform requirements

    Playing as Epirus. I've managed to conquer Sparta and surprised to see Spartan Hoplites being recruited. Will I be able to initiate the Lakonian Reforms by building the required farm building?

  16. #596

    Default Re: Reform requirements

    Quote Originally Posted by Tactics Mayers View Post
    Playing as Epirus. I've managed to conquer Sparta and surprised to see Spartan Hoplites being recruited. Will I be able to initiate the Lakonian Reforms by building the required farm building?
    No; only KH can trigger them, either the player or an automatic AI triggered version. It's a random trigger between turns 116 and 200 for the AI - but not a guaranteed one.

  17. #597

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Just to be sure, as the Romani I need to have battles with 10+ units vs Carthage, do they need to be field battles or do sieges count?

  18. #598

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire88 View Post
    Just to be sure, as the Romani I need to have battles with 10+ units vs Carthage, do they need to be field battles or do sieges count?
    They have to be field battles, played on the battle map, and sieges don't count.

  19. #599

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    They have to be field battles, played on the battle map, and sieges don't count.
    That is going to be a hard, there's barely 5 stacks in existence and most of them are in cities..

  20. #600
    Biarchus
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    BC, Canada
    Posts
    637

    Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.2b

    There are 2 fall back positions for the polybian reforms. The 1st is owning the 3 cities in Sicily and 3 in Cisalpine Gaul which is easy to do. The second is a generic timer based on turns.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •