Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.3

postm00v's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.3

It would really help if you got a notice saying a battle qualified towards the reforms.

Hello, I’m having a problem with the Barcid Reform.

I have met all the requirements for the Barcid Reform except one, having a War Leader with the Barcid Trait. The problem is that NONE of my FMs have the Barcid trait. I have around 30 FMs now and most of my beginning characters have already died.
    After looking through each character’s traits, I did not find anyone with the Barcid or Anti-Barcid trait (except for my old FL with the Anti-Barcid trait)

So, my question is how can I give a character the Barcid trait?
    I have tried using the console commands “give_trait” but it hasn’t worked so far.

What would the correct way to type the Console command to give a character the Barcid trait?

Take an FM, move them outside a settlement, leave them selected.

give_trait this Barcid

Thanks, it worked great.

I wonder why my FM's aren't getting the trait on their own

It should be triggered when they Come of Age or are married into the family.

Thanks for updating the OP, Quintus. I'll report back if it still doesn't work

Hello, i have a problem with the saka settled reform, i don't understand because what is the good reform, in the player guide or in this thread ?

Because i have converted haomavarga agu, i have conquer shahr, chach and bukharrak
    And my faction leader have a settled trait
    And That's the triggers in the player guide

I have the same problem than OkamiTroll, any one can hello us ?

I have got all the reforms for the Saka. To get the settled I conquered Bukhurak, Chach, A-E/Kurukand, Haomavarga-agu and Shahr.

Ok i suppose i have a problem in my data file, go to reinstall all the mod
    Thks Lord Custard

Okamitroll, what background is your faction leader? Looking at the save point I made just before I triggered the first reform I noticed that my faction leader was a Saka Rauka (not Wusun, Mazaka or anything like that). Maybe that is the problem?

What's the command for give_trait Rab Mahnet? I had only 1 character with Barcid, but i cant get him to Rab Mahnet, and im tired of waiting tens of turns to somehow trigger this. Seems the barcid triggering is bit bugged as i only ever got 1 general with that.

As this Carthaginian reform is so hard to get, some hard limit for getting it automatically at turn 200 or something would be nice as backup.

Edit: Got it by having peace for ~15 turns until i had the peace event, started war and chose my only Barcid character as the main general. So no need for those commands anymore.
    Last edited by Ziltoid; December 30, 2017 at 02:04 AM.

i reinstalled EBII and i started a saka campaing, normally i would take Alexandreia Eschate, Chach, Haomavarganu-Agu (and i convert this in settled town), Shahr and finally take Bukharrak. The faction leader must have the trait ; Want to settle and have the saka rauka ethnicity
    We'll see if the settled reform works

thks Lord Custard

Quintus, if the Koinon Hellenon no longer need the Archons to stay in Korinthos for the reform, could you please edit the KH reform requirements in the OP please?
    Also, was Rome fixed for 2.3 or before where you now only need 6 Latifundias in Italy for the Marian reform, and no longer in Greece?

I'll update the KH one at some point.

The Roman one is already correct on the first post - the sites are in Italy, as intended.

Is the Pergamon reform bugged?

I did a test campaign with Pergamon and had about 10 battles againts rebel stacks in Galatia (I even created units in Ankyra through the console, so the Galatians can send big armies to me). But the Galatian invasion was never triggered.
    The reform could be triggered by the fallback though.

Only battles against stacks of 11+ units in Galatia count - were they all big?

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Only battles against stacks of 11+ units in Galatia count - were they all big?
    Wasn't sure about that, so I did another test campaign. Before attacking a Galatian army I checked that they had at least 12 units (most of the time I added some units to the army by using
    Code:
    create_unit
    ).
    After about 8 battles in Galatia there was still no Galatian invasion.

in my campaign (arverni) i'm qualifying for the celtic twilight trigger as written in the first post in this thread - but it's not happening. anything missing in the first post?