Thread: True succesor of Alexander and Achaemanid Empire Parthian Challange AAR

Default True succesor of Alexander and Achaemanid Empire Parthian Challange AAR

Faction : Parthia
    Goal : Destroy all Greek factions except Bosporus before turn 70/the death of starting Parthian FL
    Actual goal : See how much i could do before turn 70/the death of starting Parthian FL
    Difficulty : VH/VH

Summary : From once a humble beggining of uniting the tribe for a new homeland, evolve into emulating a man who conquer the world.

For now not much to say except i want to do this challange, if the ai didn't expand that means i have to roughly conquer 43 settlements

Default Re: True succesor of Alexander and Achaemanid Empire Parthian Challange AAR

My faction heir dies and failed to take Zadrakarta in turn 3. Oh boy we're off to a good start haha.

Edit : This mistake prove far more critical, once i turn my gaze into Zadrakarta agin i have no manpower to besiege until turn 9. I was just going to tough it out but this mistakes are too costly
    Last edited by eyelurker; October 14, 2023 at 07:40 AM.

Default Re: True succesor of Alexander and Achaemanid Empire Parthian Challange AAR

So after awhile i decide to have another go. I was going to post once i conquer Babylon but the Very hard is starting to show it's fangs by Seleucid and they hire mercenary like crazy. I get my ass kicked and lost my faction leader as Seleucid sally out with 2000 against my 1000 Parthian, i failed to correctly assesed their morale so i got defeated despite Seleucid heavy losses. Since i have to fight and win this battle, looks like i have to save scum this one.

But for now definite Reload : 1 edit : make that 2
    Last edited by eyelurker; October 16, 2023 at 04:30 AM.

Ah bugger.

Progress have been slow, turns 10 and i only just secure the whole Parthian region but ultimately i just want to see how far i could go.

Well apparently my laptop stopped me first as it's dying to run the game now and i'm not sure i could continue the game if i risk my laptop lifespan. I will have to find a more stable platform before i could continue playing.