Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Official] Reform requirements - as at 2.3

Default Re: Reform requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
    Can anyone elaborate on the Saba reform. You need what character in a settlement? I've had lots of FM's governing lots of cities. What if your EI culture is not below 30%, will the reform not happen?
    The culture level in Maryab is what you need to look at. If it drops enough you get your reform.

Apani's Avatar Senator

About field battle requirements for Polybian reform: if I take a single unit and send it against the gallic/qarthadastim stack, start the battle and then immediatedly retreat, won't it still count toward the requisite?

Are the KH reforms working in 2.1b? None of my characters are getting the archon traits.

Quote Originally Posted by baldamundo View Post
    Are the KH reforms working in 2.1b? None of my characters are getting the archon traits.
    The Archon trait will be given when you click the FM, I usually move the FM outside and back inside the city multiple times until he gained the Archon status. Keep in mind it is specific to each FM origins (Spartiatai, Athenians, Akhaian, Epeirotai, Thessalian, Aetolian, Rhodian). Once you have 4 FMs gather them all at Corinth to reach the reform. There will be a Sympoliteia revolt where you could build 2 Sympoliteia government buildings in 2 of your provinces. After that revolt is done you will get a notification about it and can now construct the Greek Founders state government, it allows advance recruitment and construction.

Laetus

Playing as Kh and ive passed turn 60...but i havent got the general Hellenistic reforms yet...is there any change in requirement? Did i miss something?

It happens after turn 60, not immediately on turn 60.

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    It happens after turn 60, not immediately on turn 60.
    ok thanks! Well im on turn 79...hope it happens soon...Thanks for the awesome mod!

Quote Originally Posted by rajhans View Post
    ok thanks! Well im on turn 79...hope it happens soon...Thanks for the awesome mod!
    Should have happened by then; it's normally somewhere between turn 61 and turn 63.

Where is your game installed?

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Should have happened by then; it's normally somewhere between turn 61 and turn 63.

Where is your game installed?

Turns out i had the wrong version installed. Installing the latest one now...

Feels great to play a challenging TW game

How do I get the Lugian reforms?

Quote Originally Posted by boszo View Post
    How do I get the Lugian reforms?
    Wait; they're randomly triggered between two dates.

Okay, so to understand the Saba reforms...should I destroy the temple in Maryab and build the temple of governors there?

Hey You guys, I was trying a Taksashila playthrough. I was stugling with it but I finally reached a point where I could rebel and gain independence. I fought and won from two Maurian armies, but now I'm on turn 200+ and I can't see anymore armies. Is it still possible to complete the reform or did I start to late?

As the guide in the first post,the mauryans will stop sending armies past turn 170.So,I'm afraid it's too late for you to gain independence

Sorry, but i can not find itanywhere : what are the requirements for the Marian reform ?
    I' ve done 950 turns and Ihave not seen the reform.
    Thanks in advance to anyonewho will answer.

As far as I know,it isn't included in current version of EB2

It will be added in future version :3

It is in 2.1b, it's just a bit broken. If you haven't replaced that part of the script with one that works (and too late for any game in progress), then I believe there's a bunch of high-level farms you need in Greece as well as Italy, along with a suitable character to trigger them.

My bad,so sorry
    And thank Quintus for clarifying it

Do the romans ever get access to other government forms outside of allied in regions outside of middle italy? Having my generals become "interlopers" as they move around my empire is downright annoying and having all of these FM stuck in italy because I cant assign them cities is an issue as well.
    The only thing you cannot do with a bayonet is sit on it. Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord,1st Prime Minister of France, Prince of Benevento.

Quote Originally Posted by Seimour View Post
    Do the romans ever get access to other government forms outside of allied in regions outside of middle italy? Having my generals become "interlopers" as they move around my empire is downright annoying and having all of these FM stuck in italy because I cant assign them cities is an issue as well.
    Yes, they have both the Civitas Libera and Provinciae.