Thread: Carthage colonist question

Default Carthage colonist question

Does anyone know what the requirements are to get a second colonist point as carthage? as i understand it, it requires having a council administrated city 'building', but it's not really clear to me what the conditions for building that structure are. Is it just culture, or do you need other buildings (like the large settler colony) as well?

Default Re: Carthage colonist question

I dunno exactly what the administration upgrades are for Carthage since i did not play it yet. But there's how things work for with Ptolemaioi. You get a colonist more as you upgrade a polis to metropolis. But it takes time. otherwise you can achieve it trough conquest if you target cities that are from the same cultural group as yours.
    For example, i conquered Athens which had a Metropolis so it gave me one more colonist the next turn.

Foederatus

Default Re: Carthage colonist question

The colonist for carthage you get per script. 1.turn first time an than all 16 turns(4years). For every carthagian council you get one upgrade. You can place it in all settlements with carthagian administration.