Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 Released

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack for EB 2.01 by b0Gia. Recruitable Generals finally coming to EB 2.01.

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post
    Yes I discovered this, still building the village model in the campaign I started. If you have time to note how to keep the little walled outposts for watchtowers instead, I bet some others may also want to know. No rush though, especially if it's going to take you a lot of time to explain it.

PS.
    The villages are eye-opening and make me want to have a second feature, where certain general characters can establish small villages or garrisons that serve some function (for high cost), it could be a great new feature. But for the purpose of a watchtower that exposes the map, I much prefer the actual tower. It's easier to see, especially in high def, and the model communicates its purpose effectively.
    So to understand you don't want the village mod?

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack for EB 2.01 by b0Gia. Recruitable Generals finally coming to EB 2.01.

Edit: with this mod pack the Makedonian general appears as Classical Hoplites or Thureophoroi on the battle map.

That can't be intentional?
    Last edited by Thuycidides; November 22, 2014 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuycidides View Post
    Edit: with this mod pack the Makedonian general appears as Classical Hoplites or Thureophoroi on the battle map.

That can't be intentional?
    This is by default by EB II team.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    So to understand you don't want the village mod?
    Yes. I prefer the more obvious tower models. The ones in EBII vanilla have little walls around them and look like more realistic outposts already, and can be clearly identified as a watchtower.

With the villages, I frequently can't tell that they're watchtowers as they're hidden by terrain features, it's even worse in a hi-def monitor

Yes. I prefer the more obvious tower models. The ones in EBII vanilla have little walls around them and look like more realistic outposts already, and can be clearly identified as a watchtower.

With the villages, I frequently can't tell that they're watchtowers as they're hidden by terrain features, it's even worse in a hi-def monitor
    Ok i will post what files you need to paste from your backup to have watchtowers again.

Update: Paste from your backup the descr_cultures.txt from data, the expanded.txt, the strat.txt and tooltips.txt from text folder. Also remove from folder UI , the seven cul_1 to cul_7 folders the #WATCHTOWER files.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; November 26, 2014 at 05:19 AM.

News on the generals?
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Quote Originally Posted by kingman1337 View Post
    News on the generals?
    Propably next patch.

Foederatus

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack v2 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia. Recruitable Generals finally coming to EB 2.01 soon.

Hi B0gia, seems very nice I will try your compilation.
    Can you please elaborate on the faction starting attitude changes? Or where can I read about these changes?
    Thanks.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack v2 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia. Recruitable Generals finally coming to EB 2.01 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio_Scevola View Post
    Hi B0gia, seems very nice I will try your compilation.
    Can you please elaborate on the faction starting attitude changes? Or where can I read about these changes?
    Thanks.
    ROMANI
    craftsman caesar

QARTHADASTIM
    sailor napoleon

MAKEDONIA
    fortified stalin

EPEIROS
    bureaucrat napoleon

KOINON HELLENON
    sailor stalin

ARCHE SELEUKEIA
    fortified stalin

PTOLEMAIOI
    sailor stalin

BAKTRIA
    bureaucrat napoleon

HAYASDAN
    trader stalin

PONTOS
    trader stalin

PAHLAVA
    trader henry

AEDUI
    religious napoleon

ARVERNI
    religious napoleon

PRITANOI
    religious napoleon

LUSOTANNAN
    craftsman napoleon

SWEBOZ
    comfort napoleon

GETAI
    craftsman stalin

SABYN
    craftsman smith

PERGAMON
    trader stalin

SAKA RAUKA
    bureaucrat genghis

SAUROMATAE
    bureaucrat genghis

MASSYLIA
    fortified henry

GANDHARA
    trader napoleon

LUGIA
    comfort smith

BOSPORAN
    sailor stalin

AREVACI
    fortified napoleon

BOII
    comfort napoleon

NABATU
    fortified henry

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Ok i will post what files you need to paste from your backup to have watchtowers again.

Update: Paste from your backup the descr_cultures.txt from data, the expanded.txt, the strat.txt and tooltips.txt from text folder. Also remove from folder UI , the seven cul_1 to cul_7 folders the #WATCHTOWER files.
    Awesome, I will try that (been on holiday). Do you think that's save compatible?

Awesome, I will try that (been on holiday). Do you think that's save compatible?
    I think it's not because many things changed. Well finished all your current campaigns and then get this.

Libertus

b0Gia, so if I understood correctly, this submods compilation is compatible with your "extended offices expanded", right? Or is "extended offices expanded" already included in this submods compilation? Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon78 View Post
    b0Gia, so if I understood correctly, this submods compilation is compatible with your "extended offices expanded", right? Or is "extended offices expanded" already included in this submods compilation? Cheers!
    well here :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...on-coming-next

are all submods included in this modpack plus one submod extra Extended Offices Mod Expanded Submod

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack v3 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia. Recruitable Generals finally came to EB 2.01 allong with ReallyBadAI 5.7.

New big version released v3. Give feedback here.

Antiokhos Euergetes's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack v3 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia. Recruitable Generals finally came to EB 2.01 allong with ReallyBadAI 5.7.

Nice work, very intrigued by the big ideas for next year? Καλά Χριστούγεννα

installing now Thanks for putting in the work. Looking forward to the realistic garrisons/armies submod too.

Foederatus

Hi B0Gia, is there any requirement (culture, government, building, quantity of turns) to recruiting generals, I just updated to your compilation v3 but I can't get them in any quick test in the starting turn as Roma, Aedui, Pergamom nor Makedonia. I know your mod is in because there is a metropolis in Pella.
    On a side note is this comparable with Quimtos unofficial fix?
    Great work by the way with this submod.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabio_Scevola View Post
    Hi B0Gia, is there any requirement (culture, government, building, quantity of turns) to recruiting generals, I just updated to your compilation v3 but I can't get them in any quick test in the starting turn as Roma, Aedui, Pergamom nor Makedonia. I know your mod is in because there is a metropolis in Pella.
    On a side note is this comparable with Quimtos unofficial fix?
    Great work by the way with this submod.
    First Quintus fix is included. Second in order to recruit generals you need democratic or oligarchic government and you need the regions to be closely to you for example a roman can recruit generals to italy.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

You seem to have 2 versions of submod complilation, one with hellenic extended offices and one without, is this right? also any reason for that? why not add it all into your main compilation?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldfire88 View Post
    You seem to have 2 versions of submod complilation, one with hellenic extended offices and one without, is this right? also any reason for that? why not add it all into your main compilation?
    Well the answer is yes, first there is a limit of 10.000 characters to post in one thread. So i want to the other thread to focus only to my submod.

Offtopic 88 goes for what?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.