Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 Released

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v6 for EB 2.1 coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaj View Post
    I have to report sadly that now that I started a nice campaign with your MOD Im getting a lot of CTD.

I always had some from time to time, but know the number is huge. Sometimes it gets stuck while browsing citites and going to close the window but it freezes there. But the msot common and annoying is on turn change. I click end turn and after 2-3 secs error pops up saying that MedievalII found an error and must be closed and the game ends.
    It bothers me a bit because it happens every few turns. Sometimes even takes seevral loads to be able to advance one turn.

Curious fact is that saving the game seems to attenuate the problem. In the sense that the crashes happen mostly when youa re using the autosave. When I save to the camapign file before ending the turn the crash rarelly ever happens.
    Modpack removed, will see it again when i will have time.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v6 for EB 2.1 coming.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Modpack removed, will see it again when i will have time.
    I wanted back to EB. -_-
    Any chance to upload this week?

The last days i was working on one big project officially and didn't had time. Now that i almost finished i will update it.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

The last days i was working on one big project officially and didn't had time. Now that i almost finished i will update it.
    Great, thank you for your hard work!

Eagerly awaiting your release, this is too crucial a mod compilation to play EB without. Thanks for the team's hard work, hope to see a release soon!
    Wealth beyond measure, Outlander.

I delayed because there is planned a rebalance of them officially with also the faction of pontos in order of hellenistic factions be completed.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack for EB 2.01 by b0Gia

Is the music mod compatible with 2.1b? I ask because it seems to be the only component currently available for download ?

Haven't tested it yet but it will remove some new sounds that added to recent update.

Is there a way to install it such that it just adds the music and doesn't bring in the rest of the sounds?

If you install it you gain the rtw sounds but you lose the few ones that added in 2.1b.

Because to rework all that i want will take some (long) time, i will just update the modpack in order for you to have something to play until the next version.

Hey Bogia can you increase the range of the Horse Archers, and slightly increase arrow kill rate or damage thanks and increase javelin throw speed

Quote Originally Posted by Malarkey95 View Post
    Hey Bogia can you increase the range of the Horse Archers, and slightly increase arrow kill rate or damage thanks and increase javelin throw speed
    You need to edit the EDU. You can't increase the javelin throw speed btw , only the range and the damage. Download notepad++ and make a backup of your export_descr_unit. Search for medieval 2 edu guide in google.

Guys the modpack will be updated after 2.2. update.

Any idea when EB 2.2 is coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Alekho View Post
    Any idea when EB 2.2 is coming?
    Well when it's ready , it's ready.

Fast battles (temporary submod for EB2)?

Hey does anyone have an old version of this submod I can use? I don't mind rolling back to an earlier version of EB, nor rigging in the parts I want myself; mainly the Extended Offices Expanded Submod which I can't find a version of, just need an old version of the submod to be able to do it. I can do the rest myself. If a version is not available that's of course fine too, but I'd appreciate an old version to use while waiting since I have a hard time playing EB without these submods; even though the mod itself is way awesome, no complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Al'Zhen View Post
    Hey does anyone have an old version of this submod I can use? I don't mind rolling back to an earlier version of EB, nor rigging in the parts I want myself; mainly the Extended Offices Expanded Submod which I can't find a version of, just need an old version of the submod to be able to do it. I can do the rest myself. If a version is not available that's of course fine too, but I'd appreciate an old version to use while waiting since I have a hard time playing EB without these submods; even though the mod itself is way awesome, no complaints.
    I will upload a version without legatus to have something until to update.

I will upload a version without legatus to have something until to update.
    Well that would certainly be greatly appreciated, I have a hard time playing without this submod because it adds quite a bit to the mod. Regardless thank you for your time and consideration. If you don't find time, and or desire, I'd still understand. Just thought I'd ask. Again thanks!