Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 Released

Campidoctor

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v6.3 Released

Is there any save compatible way to turn watchtowers into villages on campaign map? Changing the watchtower .cas to village in descr_cultures.txt doesn't work with ongoing campaign.

edit: Woohoo! I copy pasted the .cas file for village and renamed it as watchtower and it worked with the save.

Thanks to this submod for the idea, I love it!

Are you going to update your submod to 2.2o?. Because this submod is like a must-own for me for EB2

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by NapoleonMaster View Post
    Are you going to update your submod to 2.2o?. Because this submod is like a must-own for me for EB2
    Yes asap.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Dear RTW and Medieval II fans. I would like to inform you that Mod Awards for 2016 are live and you can vote your favourite mods/submods/modders for all Total War Games from RTW and Medieval II to Warhammer.
    You can check more here:
    Link

I recommend to check first these threads you may find interesting for Rome Total War:

Favourite Hosted mods

Favourite Mods/Submods

Classic Favourite Hosted mods/Submods

Classic Favourite Mods/Submods

Most Popular Modder

Here are the links for Medieval II:

Favourite Hosted mods

Favourite Mods/Submods

Classic Favourite Mods/Submods

Most Popular Modder

Happy voting for everyone!

Regards,

b0Gia de Bodemloze
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

I had a weird issue using the last version of your submod with 2.2n : the retinues of my FM were not expanding anymore, at all (as the Arche Seleukeia). It took me a few turns to notice, but when I built a university in Babylon, the FM I was putting in there were not getting any members of retinue. The only one I could get was the merc captain (by recruiting mercs). The FM were still starting with retinues when married, adopted or coming of age, both your custom offices ones and classic ones (aged retainer, etc...). They just couldn't get any new ones. Any ideas ?

Is this submod compatible with the 2.2q version ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul0ne View Post
    Is this submod compatible with the 2.2q version ?
    From what I can see probably won't so I've got another question. If i put it on EB2 2.2b will it work? I'm just not sure if there is a backup of 2.2l anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Nazgul0ne View Post
    From what I can see probably won't so I've got another question. If i put it on EB2 2.2b will it work? I'm just not sure if there is a backup of 2.2l anywhere
    Right now it works only with 2.2l, it needs to be updated to the latest version but i don't have time right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayn1911 View Post
    I had a weird issue using the last version of your submod with 2.2n : the retinues of my FM were not expanding anymore, at all (as the Arche Seleukeia). It took me a few turns to notice, but when I built a university in Babylon, the FM I was putting in there were not getting any members of retinue. The only one I could get was the merc captain (by recruiting mercs). The FM were still starting with retinues when married, adopted or coming of age, both your custom offices ones and classic ones (aged retainer, etc...). They just couldn't get any new ones. Any ideas ?
    Tested only with 2.2l can't answer.

I would like to know if you are working in a new version for 2.2q.

If I updated to EBIIr do I need to reinstall this?
    Last edited by nichita1998; July 19, 2017 at 08:11 AM.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 to be Released

First page Updated.

That's great news! Any information when it will be ready to download? Because I'm waiting with it for my grand grand campaing in 2.3

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Mandeel View Post
    That's great news! Any information when it will be ready to download? Because I'm waiting with it for my grand grand campaing in 2.3
    i am waiting too

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

News?
    Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=514102

Soon, these days

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 Released

Released for now but without the recruitable generals, need to find how to make them work with the latest version.

Just want to say thanks for your efforts!
    Last edited by cowrecked; November 17, 2017 at 03:16 PM.

have you thought of enabling princesses? would work just fine for eastern monarchies and successors.

This is compatible with EB II 2.3?