Thread: [SUBMOD] Alternate Main Menu UI Submod for EB 2.3

Default [SUBMOD] Alternate Main Menu UI Submod for EB 2.3

What is it?
    It's a mod that changes the main menu to resemble RTW a little more, with golden logo and red loading bar and epic intro video. Also more readable main menu.

What are the changes?
    • New logo for splash and main menu
    • Red loading bar
    • New font (Trajan Pro) replacing Charlemagne font. This will also change several in-game UI fonts.
    • New intro video (taken and resized from EB 2.3 teaser video - optional).
    • Fixed misaligned menu items

What does it look like?
    Here's some screenshots of the mod.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	splash.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	439.2 KB 
ID:	354716Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EBMainMenu.PNG 
Views:	62 
Size:	384.6 KB 
ID:	354712Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EBGameOptions.PNG 
Views:	51 
Size:	548.0 KB 
ID:	354715Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EBPauseOptions.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	354711Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EBInGameMenu.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	142.2 KB 
ID:	354713

Where is the installation files?
    The full mod including the intro video (which is quite big, around 128MB) is available on Google Drive.
    The lite version without video can be downloaded here:
    Attachment 354710

How to install it?
    Just extract the 7z using 7zip or any other compatible extractor and put the ebii folder into your [M2TW Installation Folder]/mods. Overwrite existing files.
    I have included the EB 2.3 original files under the *.ori extension as backup. Should you want to revert back to original, simply remove mod files except the backup files and then remove the .ori extension from those backup files.

I have installed it, now my game crashes/it doesn't look like advertised/any other problem.
    If you're sure you placed the mod correctly onto a clean installation of EB 2.3 and the problem persists, feel free to ask me about it here. Screenshots and log files will certainly helps.

What's next?
    • Probably loading screens. It still has old EBII logo. But I feel conflicted replacing encyclopedia-like EB loading screens with TW staple in-game screenshots.
    • Different sidebar decoration for different options. I don't know what kind of image is suitable for this
    • If you have an idea on what could be improved, don't hesitate to post here.

I hope you enjoy the mod!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EBGraphicsOptions.PNG  

Default Re: [SUBMOD] Alternate Main Menu UI Submod for EB 2.3

I'm sorry, for some reason the attached mod without intro video is gone and I don't know how to edit the thread. So I'm just going to put the lite mod here. Enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files