Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v7.0 Released

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v5.5 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

2.04a...?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v5.5 for EB 2.01 by b0Gia.

Quote Originally Posted by babay11 View Post
    2.04a...?
    I had ready a version for 2.04a but 2.04b released.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Dago Red's Avatar Primicerius
    "Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war" ~John Adams

Been out of the loop for a while, but it looks like you're not compatible with 2.05b yet since only an update for 2.03 is mentioned? I think many of these items should just be included in the official release already... downloading the new official 2.05b now so I'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Dago Red View Post
    Been out of the loop for a while, but it looks like you're not compatible with 2.05b yet since only an update for 2.03 is mentioned? I think many of these items should just be included in the official release already... downloading the new official 2.05b now so I'll see...
    I will update my modpack after 2.1.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v6 for EB 2.1 coming.

Now with 2.1 update i will update my modpack soon.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v6 for EB 2.1 coming.

i have a constant ctd now on turn 14, could this be the problem? i played carthage

12:16:17.370 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <RewardForCampaigning> fired
    12:16:17.370 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Roman_Nobile_becomes_Optimate> fired
    12:16:17.370 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <Roman_Plebeian_becomes_Popularis> fired
    12:16:17.371 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <trigger_legatus_of_legioVI_etruria> fired
    12:16:17.371 [game.script.anc] [trace] Ancillary <legatus_of_legioVI_etruria> added - chance 100, random 33
    12:16:17.643 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Great news...
    It's time to re-install Europa Barbarorum II !

it's great news indeed

Wait i will fix it. Don't do re-install.

Quote Originally Posted by trenktas View Post
    it's great news indeed
    You use only my modpack i suppose?

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    You use only my modpack i suppose?
    yes. just eb2.1b and this

Dr. Jones's Avatar Tiro

I cant find the download link, am I just stupid or is it gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Jones View Post
    I cant find the download link, am I just stupid or is it gone?
    No the whole TWC reverted to 25 december and all changes after then lost.

Wait i will fix it. Don't do re-install.
    so, should i still wait, or reinstal

Dr. Jones's Avatar Tiro

Thanks for the info, quite the accident^^

Wait until 6.1. No ETA
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; January 17, 2016 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Updated

thanks. will try it tomorrow

GROB's Avatar Civis

Wait i will upload a fix that removes the legatus for the time beiing. I will update them along with some other in next version 6.1.

Update 1:
    Here is the v6 version
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/vd...y+b0Gia+v6.rar

Update 2:
    Get this if you have ctd related to legatus or get this anyway better safe than a crashed campaign. It's only a roman specific mechanic.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/dw...8qf/Hotfix.rar
    HI bOGia, does this include your RTW music and Ecc's sound mod?

Quote Originally Posted by GROB View Post
    HI bOGia, does this include your RTW music and Ecc's sound mod?
    No because they are big files they are separately in the first page. Dunno if still work after 2.1b update so i need to check. Wait until tomorrow to see it and i will tell you what to do.

I have to report sadly that now that I started a nice campaign with your MOD Im getting a lot of CTD.

I always had some from time to time, but know the number is huge. Sometimes it gets stuck while browsing citites and going to close the window but it freezes there. But the msot common and annoying is on turn change. I click end turn and after 2-3 secs error pops up saying that MedievalII found an error and must be closed and the game ends.
    It bothers me a bit because it happens every few turns. Sometimes even takes seevral loads to be able to advance one turn.

Curious fact is that saving the game seems to attenuate the problem. In the sense that the crashes happen mostly when youa re using the autosave. When I save to the camapign file before ending the turn the crash rarelly ever happens.

We will either find a way, or make one.