Thread: I love EB2!

Default I love EB2!

Hey Creators of this amazig Mod!

I allready enjoyed EB1 immensely, but i never liked the area of Recruitment. While it was Historical correct, it took the Game some of its "create your own History factor", which i allways liked. The new Game System of Settlers and Polis and so on is brilliant! It made this Mod instantly my most favorit Mod for M2TW. It offers so much fun, so much roleplay, so much freedom, and so much pride to have a fully upgraded military settlmend, adminstration and greek megapolis in the wild lands of thrace=)

Also i enjoy immensly the unit rosters. They vary but its not too much. Well balanced in my opinion.

The only downside to this mod is that so far every battle i played crashed. While i write i completely reinstalled M2TW and hope a clean install with only this mod helps.

You guys saved M2TW for me. Thank you guys!

Default Re: I love EB2!

I agree, the cultural and factional aspects of the game are top-notch, as well as the historical element obviously. The unit rosters and crashes/bugs are all being worked on at the moment, which is really exciting!

I only tried the greek factions and rome so far, but i really like the fact that there is for all Hellenic Faction one basic pike unit, the Phalangitai, i hope that stays, you could just add one Elite Pike formation for each faction, like the Silver shields for the Seleucids, and the Agema Phalangitai for the Macedon and Ptolemei usw.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredBoltgun View Post
    The only downside to this mod is that so far every battle i played crashed. While i write i completely reinstalled M2TW and hope a clean install with only this mod helps.

You guys saved M2TW for me. Thank you guys!
    Make sure you patch it to v1.5 before installing EB 2, cause it sounds like this might have been causing it. Also run MTW2 once before you install EB2.