Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: [BAW 2] Truncated Chapters 1 and 2

Kip's Avatar Idea missing.

Default Re: [BAW 2] Truncated Chapters 1 and 2

Of course, but as you've said the map was one of the first things completed when BaW first started. Any talk of tectonics would concern where the continents came from, rather than where they're going, which only affects flora and fauna. While intellectually-stimulating for a bio-minded individual like myself, I imagine it would be a fool's errand at best

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater View Post
    OK, so I finally had time to get back on Skype tonight and look at what I missed from Narf's idea. In addition to their hereditary white hair, the AS also have a genetic predisposition to having smaller, more agile bodies with finer hands and a greater focus on dexterity over strength. To paraphrase what she said, basically the kind of stuff that'd make them good archers (and presumably gymnasts or sprinters) but poor hand-to-hand fighters.
    After re-reading this, I have to vote against it. No reason a individual of the AS should automatically get a advantage in a field over any other individuals...that and no other proposal iirc mentions having a advantage over any other human. The Kuronesti have different eye and hair colors while being usually paler, and Kip's proposal is albino Mamelukes. No mention of any advantages.
    Last edited by Xion; September 20, 2014 at 09:51 PM.

Dirty Chai's Avatar Dux Limitis

Small Bird people? Small bones and large-ish wings to propel them?
    (no, I'm joking)

--

Are there Giants in the northernmost island of Essita-En?
    Last edited by Dirty Chai; September 21, 2014 at 05:12 AM.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567