Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Citizenship and Other Awards Suggestions

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer
    Artifex

Default Re: Citizenship and Other Awards Suggestions

I think Genreless is a perfect candidate for the Modding Service Award or the Legio 501st Award. Or even for citizenship as an Artifex.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...tables-for-PFM
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ngdoms-Support
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...tannia-Support

Quote Originally Posted by Commissar Caligula_ View Post
    Is anyone gonna nominate anyone else for the Modding Service Award or Legio 501st?
    Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    Yeah, I'm planning on nominating someone eventually for the modding service award.

If you want to nominate someone go ahead.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

May I suggest Welsh Dragon for citizenship? He is great person, always kind and positive and great writer in Wiki and Writer Studies Competition.
    https://www.twcenter.net/forums/memb...1-Welsh-Dragon

I suggest here as I suck a lot in official protocol and donīt want to drag Welsh down the wrong path

PikeStance's Avatar ⚜️ Omnipresent ⚜️
    Blog Entries

Nah, if you think he is ready then there is no better person than yourself to patronize him. If concern, send me the application and first, I can give you some feedback. Basically, just write why you think he should be a citizen, have write why he wants to be a citizen and detail his contribution. There isn't much to it than that.

BTW, if he has the contribution and the "right" attitude, then it won;t matter how bad you muck it up, he will pass, but you might get rip (unnecessarily) to shreds. LOL
    MODDERS WANTED | MY PATRONAGES
    Imperial Splendour is looking for Modders and Researchers. SEE AD HERE
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Under the Patronage of Omnipotent- Q | Member of the House of Wild Bill Kelso
    Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers | House of Noble Discourse

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer
    Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    Nah, if you think he is ready then there is no better person than yourself to patronize him. If concern, send me the application and first, I can give you some feedback. Basically, just write why you think he should be a citizen, have write why he wants to be a citizen and detail his contribution. There isn't much to it than that.

BTW, if he has the contribution and the "right" attitude, then it won;t matter how bad you muck it up, he will pass, but you might get rip (unnecessarily) to shreds. LOL
    In a case like patronize a member, a citizen often go and ask his or her patron, am I right. Are you Daruwind's patron?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

PikeStance's Avatar ⚜️ Omnipresent ⚜️
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    In a case like patronize a member, a citizen often go and ask his or her patron, am I right. Are you Daruwind's patron?
    Yes

Spoiler for My Patronages"
    Patron of _Tataros_| Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    |Hayabusa Sushi| Darios| Destin Faroda|z3n | Tenerife Boy | Bran Mac Born | M@x1mus | Zipzopdippidybopbop |
    | BlastoiseGroudon|izzi| VadAntS| Goutlard | Commissar Caligula_ | QuintusSertorius| HighOnTea |
    |♔Greek Strategos♔| Jurand of Cracow |Slyk| Daruwind | zoner16 | 20ninescene |

In theory, Patrons should act as a guide for their clients. A tradition that has been lost unfortunately.
    MODDERS WANTED | MY PATRONAGES
    Imperial Splendour is looking for Modders and Researchers. SEE AD HERE
    If interested, contact PikeStance(Mod Leader/Manager) or Quintus Hortensius Hortalus (Mod leader /Lead Artist)

Under the Patronage of Omnipotent- Q | Member of the House of Wild Bill Kelso
    Patron of
    _Tataros_
    | Magister Militum Flavius Aetius | Alwyn | Lord Oda Nobunaga | Massive_attack |
    Proposed the Following for PHALERA: Mangalore & sumskilz | OPIFEX: wangrin, z3n, and Swiss Halberdier

Honourable Society of Silly Old Duffers | House of Noble Discourse

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Well in that case, letīs have some fun I will try to recruit him for our dark cabal.

Flinn's Avatar oh man.. I did it again!
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Gaming Director Modding Staff

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PikeStance View Post
    In theory, Patrons should act as a guide for their clients. A tradition that has been lost unfortunately.
    sad but true
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22& Socrates1984; of the Imperial House of Hader

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567