Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Screenshots

Civis

Default Re: Post Your Screenshots

Close encounters with the Areuakoi who definitely have some of the best looking and most polished units of the game. One can also notice the 1st armour upgrade on the Batoroi, Solduroi, Gaizoskezantes, Brigantinoi and Ekualakoi Sunimoum.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by 2Saz; August 31, 2017 at 03:13 PM.

Mercenary
    Spoiler for 1. Battle
    Mercenary:
    Into battle
    Push forward!King is dead! Save yourself!
    Spoiler for 2. Battle
    We will get them today!
    Go get them boys!
    Attack!
    Close Call
    Vicotry is ours!
    Spoiler for 3. Battle
    Let them come!
    Attack!Attack!Charge!Attack! RIP

Quote Originally Posted by YourMadDoc View Post
    Mercenary
    Spoiler for 1. Battle
    Mercenary:
    Into battle
    Push forward!King is dead! Save yourself!
    Spoiler for 2. Battle
    We will get them today!
    Go get them boys!
    Attack!
    Close Call
    Vicotry is ours!
    Spoiler for 3. Battle
    Let them come!
    Attack!Attack!Charge!Attack! RIP
    Great!If you use GEM?

Quote Originally Posted by HuoShan View Post
    Great!If you use GEM?
    Mediator http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...d-as-possible)

The newest Reshade is 3.0.8,could you upload your used ini file?

I have 1.1.0 version and I forgot to save profile last night so I will have to start from scratch, but at least I know what I'm looking for. I will install newest Reshade and check whats new.

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Nice!

Here it is (3.0.8). Still in work in progress, I havent tested it much and I will be probably tweaking it until EBII 2.3 comes out, but it looks prety much I imagined it.

And set hotkey to switch ambient lighting on/off in Reshade menu. It makes texts on campaign map hard to read.

Attached Files Attached Files

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

I posted screenshots of my Pergamon campaign a while back, so I guess now's the time to share the progress I've made in my Koinon Hellenon campaign. It's taken me a few months, but I've managed to conquer most of Europe, West Asia, and almost all of North Africa (minus the interior which is owned by my tributary vassal Qart-Hadast, or what's left of their faction since I've taken their chief city from them).

Unfortunately I didn't think to take any screenshots before 197 BC (300 turns into my campaign), but here is the shot for that year, with the entire Mediterranean under my dominion.

Attachment 358785

Here she is in 188 BC; notice the gains I've made in the Iberian peninsula.

Attachment 358786

By 175 BC I had moved into the Gallic interior (beyond Massalia/Marseille, which I held previously) and into Central Europe with the conquest of Noricum. Ethiopia and Eritrea have finally been quelled.

Attachment 358787

Here it is at 143 BC, showing significant gains in Iberia, Gaul, and most of Germania.

Attachment 358788

Here's the state of affairs in 110 BC, showing the conquest of the rest of Iberia and Gaul, plus Assyria, Tadmur on the border of Mesopotamia, and the Ukrainian interior beyond the Crimean peninsula.

Attachment 358789

Finally, here it is in 98 BC, with most of Britannia taken from the Pritanoi but with my vassal Hayasdan/Armenia being attacked by my former ally Taksashila from their home base in South Asia. Notice how they've swallowed all of Central Asia, Persia, and most of Mesopotamia, moving into the Caucasus. We are now enemies locked into an enormous struggle for supremacy of the map.

Attachment 358790

In a matter of only 2 years (i.e. 96 BC), I've managed to march most of my spare non-garrisoned Eastern troops into Mesopotamia and the Caucasus, restoring the lands taken from my Hayasdan vassal by Taksashila, and kicking them out of Gazaka. However, it came at a heavy price (lost a family member and a full stack-and-a-half). Their armies seem as resilient as ever, too. Notice how they're swarming around the city I just took. They've also managed to finally quell northeastern Arabia.

Also, lol, just for the giggles, I decided to use the "move_character" cheat to move one of my Carthaginian allied stacks over to help me out during the siege. The Carthaginians were of no use as a buffer state and they just kept building dozens of full-stack armies, so I decided to make them useful for a change. I refrain from cheating otherwise. For instance, that budget figure you see in the lower right-hand corner is the result of me being frugal and wise with building up infrastructure and keeping garrisons down in the center of my empire while hiking taxes up in all settlements around my capital city.

Attachment 358791

THE FIGHT CONTINUES!

Lots and lots of allied governments, Roma_Victrix? I suppose you'd get a lot of points every Olympic year but you also have so many settlements to slow convert with helcols to be eligible for polises (and I think some regions just don't permit polises? I've never played a Hellenic faction with polis points long enough).

Here it is (3.0.8). Still in work in progress, I havent tested it much and I will be probably tweaking it until EBII 2.3 comes out, but it looks prety much I imagined it.

And set hotkey to switch ambient lighting on/off in Reshade menu. It makes texts on campaign map hard to read.

Eh,so strange.

Quote Originally Posted by paleologos View Post
    And this is a little something from me, it is Baktrian Hoplites, it is not in-game screenshots, just milkshape ones but it's a model/textures soon to be added to the game.

It is not my model, I am told it was made by justme and I was asked do do some fixings and make a few new textures for variety.

I was led to believe that one of the new textures had to be in the semblance of the tunic depicted in the Sampul Tapestry.
    It is believed that it depicts a Greaco-Macedonian nobleman, probably royalty.

So here are the parts of the model's textures on which I had some contribution.

On this one I fixed the seams and UV mapped the sleeves of the scaled quirass.
    Also made the helmet texture.

Better look at the helmet.

The original linothorax was in red and white.
    While keeping the original, I made room on the texture map for a blue and white variant.

And this is what the fuss was all about.

All in all, there will be seven torso textures, the other ones being one blue tunic like above, one linothorax in red and white as mentioned, and two plated ones, one iron and one bronze.
    I won't be putting any more work on this model as it is not mine and I am busy with the models for Titanium.
    The normal maps have not been made yet, but I believe the model will be part of the next release of EBII.

I am looking forward to seeing the outcome of this Baktrian Hoplite unit. I have been comparing these new textures to the ones posted on twitter a while ago and the final product must be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by myarta View Post
    Lots and lots of allied governments, Roma_Victrix? I suppose you'd get a lot of points every Olympic year but you also have so many settlements to slow convert with helcols to be eligible for polises (and I think some regions just don't permit polises? I've never played a Hellenic faction with polis points long enough).
    Great question! Basically, in almost every single settlement where I can build up a pre-existing polis I have built factional league-level governments. In places where I'm allowed to have native administrations, I've also built them there, instead of allied governments. Everywhere else, however, and that includes most of the European interior and North Africa, I've been forced to build either an allied democracy or allied oligarchy. Before doing that, however, I always made sure to place a governor with lots of influence to get the Hellenistic polities level up to at least 25-30% before drafting a governor who hopefully has enough influence to push that up to 50 or even 60% Hellenistic polities. I've had several settlements rebel and it was necessary to reconquer and sack them, but overall I've had a pretty smooth experience. Most of the Mediterranean, however, is filled with league-level governments or native administrations, not allied government types. That includes two-thirds of Sicily, southern Italy, southern Gaul, northwestern Iberia (i.e. Spain/Catalonia), northeastern Africa (including most of Egypt), coastal Anatolia along the Aegean (although not the Black Sea part), all of mainland Greece, some of Thrace and Illyria, Cyprus, and Syria due to Antioch being heavily Hellenistic in culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Great question! Basically, in almost every single settlement where I can build up a pre-existing polis I have built factional league-level governments. In places where I'm allowed to have native administrations, I've also built them there, instead of allied governments. Everywhere else, however, and that includes most of the European interior and North Africa, I've been forced to build either an allied democracy or allied oligarchy. Before doing that, however, I always made sure to place a governor with lots of influence to get the Hellenistic polities level up to at least 25-30% before drafting a governor who hopefully has enough influence to push that up to 50 or even 60% Hellenistic polities. I've had several settlements rebel and it was necessary to reconquer and sack them, but overall I've had a pretty smooth experience. Most of the Mediterranean, however, is filled with league-level governments or native administrations, not allied government types. That includes two-thirds of Sicily, southern Italy, southern Gaul, northwestern Iberia (i.e. Spain/Catalonia), northeastern Africa (including most of Egypt), coastal Anatolia along the Aegean (although not the Black Sea part), all of mainland Greece, some of Thrace and Illyria, Cyprus, and Syria due to Antioch being heavily Hellenistic in culture.
    Cool! That is a looooooot of inculturation. It seems more than just Rome is slave to a hairy man.

Why didn't you expand east of Syria?
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I posted screenshots of my Pergamon campaign a while back, so I guess now's the time to share the progress I've made in my Koinon Hellenon campaign. It's taken me a few months, but I've managed to conquer most of Europe, West Asia, and almost all of North Africa (minus the interior which is owned by my tributary vassal Qart-Hadast, or what's left of their faction since I've taken their chief city from them). Here's the full Imgur album: https://imgur.com/a/2JrmL

Unfortunately I didn't think to take any screenshots before 197 BC (300 turns into my campaign), but here is the shot for that year, with the entire Mediterranean under my dominion.

Here she is in 188 BC; notice the gains I've made in the Iberian peninsula.

By 175 BC I had moved into the Gallic interior (beyond Massalia/Marseille, which I held previously) and into Central Europe with the conquest of Noricum. Ethiopia and Eritrea have finally been quelled.

Here it is at 143 BC, showing significant gains in Iberia, Gaul, and most of Germania.

Here's the state of affairs in 110 BC, showing the conquest of the rest of Iberia and Gaul, plus Assyria, Tadmur on the border of Mesopotamia, and the Ukrainian interior beyond the Crimean peninsula.

Finally, here it is in 98 BC, with most of Britannia taken from the Pritanoi but with my vassal Hayasdan/Armenia being attacked by my former ally Taksashila from their home base in South Asia. Notice how they've swallowed all of Central Asia, Persia, and most of Mesopotamia, moving into the Caucasus. We are now enemies locked into an enormous struggle for supremacy of the map.

In a matter of only 2 years (i.e. 96 BC), I've managed to march most of my spare non-garrisoned Eastern troops into Mesopotamia and the Caucasus, restoring the lands taken from my Hayasdan vassal by Taksashila, and kicking them out of Gazaka. However, it came at a heavy price (lost a family member and a full stack-and-a-half). Their armies seem as resilient as ever, too. Notice how they're swarming around the city I just took. They've also managed to finally quell northeastern Arabia.

Also, lol, just for the giggles, I decided to use the "move_character" cheat to move one of my Carthaginian allied stacks over to help me out during the siege. The Carthaginians were of no use as a buffer state and they just kept building dozens of full-stack armies, so I decided to make them useful for a change. I refrain from cheating otherwise. For instance, that budget figure you see in the lower right-hand corner is the result of me being frugal and wise with building up infrastructure and keeping garrisons down in the center of my empire while hiking taxes up in all settlements around my capital city.

THE FIGHT CONTINUES!

man that is some back and forth fighting between saba and nabata. Great pics mate. Though i personally really dislike when its taksashila that gets badass later on the campaign in the east, find it much cooler to fight a succesful baktria or pahlava.
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfburk View Post
    man that is some back and forth fighting between saba and nabata. Great pics mate. Though i personally really dislike when its taksashila that gets badass later on the campaign in the east, find it much cooler to fight a succesful baktria or pahlava.
    To be honest, I got my fill of fighting the Seleucids, Armenians, and Parthians long before my alliance broke with Taksashila (due to them attacking my Armenian vassal). I was also allied with the Parthians at one point. As you can see their faction is now migrating and on the run, evicted from their homelands twice! However, you'll be happy to know that I don't fight purely Taksahila units now that we are enemies. Guess which type of units I've seen drafted into the Taksashila armies? Frigging Baktrian cavalry, Parthian cataphracts, Persian spearmen and archers, etc. It's the best of both worlds, actually, since I get to fight all of them AND their Indian elephants.

At the same time, I'm also recruiting Thureopherontes Hippotoxotai cavalry in the east to counter their steppe horse archers (and I also send Scythian horse archers and foot archers down from my Black Sea territory to fight them). I've also got all the West Asian and Persian type troops at my disposal, in addition to my core factional Hellenistic units, including heavy Thorakitai. Hell, I've even thrown Roman Equites, Principes and Hastati into the fight, along with Carthaginian/Libyan swordsmen and spearmen. In the Western half of my empire I tend to mix Greek, Roman, Carthaginian, and Celtic units to fight the Pritanoi (who now only hold the Scottish Midlands and Northern Ireland) and Sweboz (who hold a sliver of northern Germany plus Denmark, Sweden, and parts of the Baltic region).

If EB II hadn't erased the crossbow skeleton animation from their list of unit animations, I would have also added DBM's Han Chinese crossbow mercenaries to the list of West Asian recruits, even though it's non-historical for the contemporary Han-dynasty Chinese to have offered mercenary services anywhere outside of East Asia (although they did move into Central Asia and the easternmost portion of our map with the Tarim Basin and Taklamakan Desert taken by the end of the 2nd century BC, during the reign of Emperor Wu of Han).

Quote Originally Posted by myarta View Post
    Cool! That is a looooooot of inculturation. It seems more than just Rome is slave to a hairy man.
    The prophecy continues to be fulfilled.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaytaninc View Post
    Why didn't you expand east of Syria?
    Not sure why you thought I didn't do this, seeing how the latest map shows my conquest of Assyria (located in Mesopotamia, modern-day northern Iraq), plus Gazaka in Media, south of Armenia (in modern-day northwestern Iran). However, I will probably gift or sell the city of Gazaka to my Armenian tributary vassal. It also took a while to conquer and quell Atlantic coastal France + England and Wales. The Sweboz offer a constant distraction in northern Germany.

Meanwhile at the border with Sweboz https://imgur.com/a/E0GHE

@YourMadDoc: What a battle!

It was great. The largest battle I had in this campaign.