Page 23 of 53 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Screenshots

Default Re: Post Your Screenshots

I meant something like the standards that officers may carry not the artificial ones.

CanOmer's Avatar Centenarius

Siege of Ambrakia

Lens-Corrected version of above screenshot:
    My Submods For Europa Barbarorum II Clean Campaign Mini Map for EB 2.3 ;

Great shots people. Thanks for sharing :-)

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Cool pics, but it just doesn't look right for Camillan-era Roman units to be invading Greece. Wait for those Polybians! They're coming!

Civis

What I love with this version is how you can have a stable battlefront. Here, you can clearly see where the Epilektoi Hoplitai have pushed and crushed the Peltastai Logades. That's awesome!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kingdoms 2016-07-15 17-55-26.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	172.1 KB 
ID:	338550

Damn, these Somatophylakes Strategou and Epilektoi Hoplitai are absolute beasts!

Name:	kingdoms 2016-07-15 18-13-36.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	163.0 KB 
ID:	338551
    Last edited by 2Saz; July 15, 2016 at 11:17 AM. Reason: Add battle statistics

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Hello, I'd like to ask whether EB's 2 cities are massive, and whether they are good for taking screenies. I mean Carthage, Rome etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Triumph of Rome View Post
    Hello, I'd like to ask whether EB's 2 cities are massive, and whether they are good for taking screenies. I mean Carthage, Rome etc.
    have you seen this thread? - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ltic-Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by The Triumph of Rome View Post
    Thank you Frodge, for linking to my thread to answer him. I'm glad to see my thread is still of service. It's a shame that huge cities are so rare in the game. I've modded my own descr_strat file to start the game off with more than a dozen huge cities across the EB II map, since you almost never besiege them otherwise. It takes like a hundred years for all those minor cities to turn into large cities, which is still one level below the huge city! The minor and large cities also share the same model, so that you besiege the same settlement type over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. It takes roughly 200 years (that's 800 turns!) before you start to see a significant amount of huge cities dotting the map. By then, however, the game is most likely filled with only a handful of large empires that are gridlocked in a stalement of battle, so again, your inner core of developed huge cities will most likely be too far from the battlefront to be seen on the battle map during a seige! Unless you're taking a huge city from the enemy, of course.

Here's what a Roman huge city looks like.

Name:	Roman huge city 0085.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	348.1 KB 
ID:	358759Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city 0084.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	370.6 KB 
ID:	358756Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city 0523.jpg 
Size:	132.0 KB 
ID:	358753Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city 0079.jpg 
Size:	320.2 KB 
ID:	358760Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city 0086.jpg 
Size:	358.1 KB 
ID:	358757Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city.jpg 
Size:	237.7 KB 
ID:	358754Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city 0521.jpg 
Size:	251.5 KB 
ID:	358751Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city 0082.jpg 
Size:	345.6 KB 
ID:	358758Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city 0083.jpg 
Size:	328.8 KB 
ID:	358755Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roman huge city 0522.jpg 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	358752
    Last edited by Roma_Victrix; July 01, 2019 at 05:29 AM. Reason: no longer on imgur

Tarkus2.0's Avatar Laetus

Roma_Victrix: I remember a command from RTW/EBI that allowed you to zoom in to a city and walk through it without fighting, seeing all the structures. Alas, I've forgotten the command. Do you know if it's possible to do this in EBII?

That wasn't a command it was a regular feature available in the town screen.

Civis

I know it's just classical hoplites, but they fought so bravely against the Sauromatae hordes and their treacherous arrows that I had to make a gesture. When they finally routed, they were mired in corpses up to the knees.

Last edited by 2Saz; July 18, 2016 at 06:12 PM.

@2saz: wow. You're screenshots look weird. The hoplites are super pronounced and everything else looks like it's been edited in photoshop to have an unfocused lens. Did you do that? Or is that some sort of thing you downloaded for M2TW?

In either case, @Wulfburk, the original poster of this thread, you think you can order me around? And tell me to "post your screenshots?" WELL HOW ABOUT NO, BRO?! You're not the boss of me! You're not my dad! I'll post screenshots just because I want to and for no other reason. God, you make me so angry! I'm going to blow off some steam by going for a drive.

hrolphi's Avatar Libertus

[QUOTE=Roma_Victrix;15061080]
    In either case, @Wulfburk, the original poster of this thread, you think you can order me around? And tell me to "post your screenshots?" WELL HOW ABOUT NO, BRO?! You're not the boss of me! You're not my dad! I'll post screenshots just because I want to and for no other reason. God, you make me so angry! I'm going to blow off some steam by going for a drive.
    /QUOTE]

Hehe! Nice one..

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Thank you Frodge, for linking to my thread to answer him. I'm glad to see my thread is still of service. It's a shame that huge cities are so rare in the game. I've modded my own descr_strat file to start the game off with more than a dozen huge cities across the EB II map, since you almost never besiege them otherwise. It takes like a hundred years for all those minor cities to turn into large cities, which is still one level below the huge city! The minor and large cities also share the same model, so that you besiege the same settlement type over, and over, and over, and over, and over again. It takes roughly 200 years (that's 800 turns!) before you start to see a significant amount of huge cities dotting the map. By then, however, the game is most likely filled with only a handful of large empires that are gridlocked in a stalement of battle, so again, your inner core of developed huge cities will most likely be too far from the battlefront to be seen on the battle map during a seige! Unless you're taking a huge city from the enemy, of course.

Here's what a Roman huge city looks like. You can see that and more on my Imgur page: http://romavictrix.imgur.com/

Hi Roma,

Thank you for your answer, it helps, and you can ignore my previous post on one of the previous threads. Looks very cool though, the settlements.

Campaign map
    Carthage 2.2b, VH/VH.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0023.jpg  
    Last edited by Rad; July 21, 2016 at 04:17 PM.

CanOmer's Avatar Centenarius

Why didn't you take provinces in the south?
    My Submods For Europa Barbarorum II Clean Campaign Mini Map for EB 2.3 ;

Quote Originally Posted by Rarilmar View Post
    Also it's sad how passive faction AI vs rebels is they do go for rebel cities but almost never after rebel armies.
    I have noticed this as well and I dislike it. I am the only one cleaning up all those rebel stacks and devastation can cost a LOT. Rebel stacks in a neighbors lands will still affect me, but they won't do anything about them so I have to risk relations to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by CanOmer View Post
    Why didn't you take provinces in the south?
    Not worth it. I am going for the rich coastal cities
    I may update the map soon. I like how to AI is behaving, except for KH.

I like the fact AI leaves rebel stacks - it makes game more challenging
    EBII fan appeal: The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] is in dire need of YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW! - Dear modders, please get in touch HERE!

also:

JOIN PETITION OF REMOVING HARDCODED LIMITS

LET CA HEAR YOU !

@2saz: wow. You're screenshots look weird. The hoplites are super pronounced and everything else looks like it's been edited in photoshop to have an unfocused lens. Did you do that? Or is that some sort of thing you downloaded for M2TW?

Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR