Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Screenshots

Default Re: Post Your Screenshots

Nice triarii! Any other roman units being done?

gustave's Avatar Semisalis
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by romanius24 View Post
    Nice triarii! Any other roman units being done?
    All the polybian units have received minor texture improvements.

Quote Originally Posted by gustave View Post
    Some units that get texture improvements in 2.2
    when is 2.2 going to be released?
    Last edited by Shmanky; April 21, 2016 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmanky View Post
    Today. I mean why else would they have delayed the release if not for my birthday?

I'd like to wear that horsemans thracian boots.

gustave's Avatar Semisalis
    Patrician

Quote Originally Posted by Shmanky View Post
    When it's done

icenii's Avatar Civis

When it's done
    The universal answer to the universal question, just as long as it's not released in the next week as i'll be in The Twilight Zone and no internet.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii " In the game of Life Death always wins. Patience is a Virtue that takes time to acquire. The Answer is "7". No 1 wins all the time except God and he cheats.

And also a new addition to the bartix roster : the ghost spearmen.

People are going to freak out when we release the Bartix roster. Every unit has frighten_foot and frighten_mounted.

Cohors_Evocata's Avatar Centenarius

The Arachnophoroi were only the beginning. Just wait until the Wiewowann Erdogitai are previewed.
    I tend to edit my posts once or several times after writing and uploading them. Please keep this in mind when reading a recent post of mine. Also, should someone, for some unimaginable reason, wish to rep me, please add your username in the process, so I can at least know whom to be grateful towards.

My thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cohors_Evocata View Post
    The Arachnophoroi were only the beginning. Just wait until the Wiewowann Erdogitai are previewed.
    They have lion companions, because they are brave and fierce.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    They have lion companions, because they are brave and fierce.
    Speaking of fierce, can I talk about the Blastobalearici Brachobalistarii yet?
    I tend to edit my posts once or several times after writing and uploading them. Please keep this in mind when reading a recent post of mine. Also, should someone, for some unimaginable reason, wish to rep me, please add your username in the process, so I can at least know whom to be grateful towards.

My thanks in advance.

I don't think these people are ready for the awesomeness of dual-wielding ballistae.

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    I don't think these people are ready for the awesomeness of dual-wielding ballistae.
    Nor could they ever be. The new concepts are... Evocative... To say the least.

My thanks in advance.

so this is my makedon campaign for restore existing empires to its most possible beauty and for educate barbarians and teach them civilised manner

factions story: Boii did well vs eleutheroi,however got seamrolled by sweboz easily in few turns without resistance. Epirus and KH is pretty clear(however romani finished my black work with epirus). Saka Rauka like ever raped by Parthia and Baktria aliance. This campaign is interesting to me see first time succesfull Numidians vs Carthage and Ptolemais first time did well vs Seleukids who digged wherever they could without resistance.Pergamon first time didnt do anything and got democratized by me.Pontus destroyed by Ptolemais. Biggest wow belong to Armenia who expand succesfully wherever they want vs anyone. I payed for aliance with Parthia in case Armenia decide they want my cities, but i doubt they help since allas here are useless. Wanna see some war north-west, since except arverni they are in peace. sweboz practice something with boats so will see.

dificulties : H/H
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails black death.jpg   sweboz wo balls.jpg   Fl.jpg  
    Last edited by Maroslav; May 01, 2016 at 10:22 AM.

Civis

This is the first time I see this message :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	defeat imminent.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	181.2 KB 
ID:	336701

What happens if you lose like that? Can you still continue playing? I usually set my own goals for a campaign.

EB2 has a loser script. It exits the game, uninstalls itself and deletes your save games. As a final blow, it messages your crush and tells her what a gamer you are.

Last edited by Rad; May 01, 2016 at 02:14 PM.

that will be long makedon campaign in same turn my Fl and heir both died and some weird thing happen about new Fl election(at least i dont remeber chose that guy to be potential succesor) so now my veteran commanders losing loyalty, useless Fl with tons of corrupted traits and absolutely dump which is impotent to command even his own wife give him child. Conquering Ptolemais -ABORTED.

alex33's Avatar Centenarius

gosh i read balearic out and ballo is greek for throw QS said the carthaginian factional roster is done = Balearic skirmishers (eb 1's light infantry) confirmed for 2.2
    i had the losing message as the bosphoran kingdom... shortly after the thuereos reforms. freaking ptolemaic yellow death xD

Balaeric Skirmishers have been cut, there's no historical evidence for them. Or if you prefer, another EB1 fantasy unit.