Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 3284344454647484950515253
Results 1,041 to 1,051 of 1051

Thread: Post Your Screenshots

Default Re: Post Your Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Mamlaz View Post
    Yeah I understand that but at some point it becomes silly.

I sacked Pergamnon 3 times, and the last time I just installed a tributary state, recruited the client ruler, and the city then rebelled again and killed the client ruler lol

All in all I think I lost about 2000 troops to Pergamese civilians, and the city is now ruined, down from 18 000 to 2900 population, perhaps fourth time the charm.

I do watch for character traits and am careful.

IMO it doesn't make sense for a city to rebel with a full garrison in them just some months after it was conquered, it should rather be a good population order for some dozen turns before they start to rebel.
    Perhaps not even lowering public order but straight up just one turn revolt with the city turning rebel or shifting faction.

The Iberian cities have been stomped though, and are now in relative order.

Halikarnassos rebelled, but luckily just turned rebel city, and I do not have to re-conquer it, but just leave it be thank God.

Anywho, as for AI diplomacy, it would seem they all had a meeting, and I wasn't invited;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    That kind of ridicilous rebellion are only available in ridicilously high ubrest province such as Liguria and Akko.

Do they change how unrest work or something? I usually stack law bonus and reduce unrest trait governor to deal with a particulary troublesome province but that only occur in province i said above. Are the general in Pergamon has many increase unrest trait such as mere populist, bored by races and overseer?

It is alright now, green.
    Perhaps it is a culture thing, none of the surrounding provinces being % Roman.

Raiuga's Avatar Civis

Hello,

After a "long", On and Off, playing run with Carthage I believe that I came to the end of this campaign after acheiving the victory conditions and completing my main objectives.

With 477 turns I really don't know where I could go next in a way it would be worthwhile for me in terms of both conquering and colonizating lands.

Here is the extent of my empire, with 51 regions and alot of oportunities for expansion, Spring 153 BC. After an anti-climatic end of my war with the Areaukoi (to complete the victory conditions I had to invade north of Gaul to push them out of their settlements, just to have Cantabria rebel to them with a small army and no FM). I have a full army to conquer more lands from the Ptolomies.

I also leave here some shots with the progression of the campaign and some other info.

271 BC, at the start of my expasion, Kyrene was my first target.

228 BC, after the successful first war with the Romans where I conquered all of Sicily, had some rebellious generals, raided Italy with Hamilqart and in the end, peace terms were achieved by leaving Korsin for them so they could focus elsewhere. About this time I also finaly got to go for the expansion in Iberia. In this year Hamilqart Barca also died unfortunately, victim of a Volcano eruption. He left one child, Baalshillek. Had to delay my plans some years.

209 BC, preparing for the next war with the Romans.

201 BC, Second War with the Romans is underway. Successfully pushed out them from Cisalpine Gaul giving the regions to Boii and keeping Linguria. Korsin also returned to their rightful owner.

195 BC, Second War with the Romans ends leaving them with only one Settlement.

192 BC, Romans initiated hostilities and I was forced to pacify them for good.

173 BC, I continued my expansion to Iberia after a reasonable peace period with both Lusitania and Areaukoi (during my previous war with the Romans).

168 BC, Roma adopts a new architectural style.

160 BC, I begin expansion to the east taking the Mediterranean islands from both Makedonia and Ptolemy. My objective is retaking the homeland. Also good to see that Ptolemaios royal line is strong still.

158 BC, After heavy fighting I'm finally able to retake Akko and surrounding lands.

Hope you like it.
    Last edited by Raiuga; June 19, 2022 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Some corrections

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

My 1,200 turn campaign as Koinon Hellenon, the longest I've ever played (and I've played 1,000 turn campaigns for the Romani & Makedonia), with progress shown in maps every 100 turns as my KH faction spread across three continents, the Mediterranean islands and later the British Isles, with five small client states and one huge eastern ally (Baktria) that I helped to survive and expand as an allied empire:

Turn 100:

Turn 200:

Turn 300:

Turn 400:

Turn 500:

Turn 600:

Turn 700:

Turn 800:

Turn 900:

Turn 1000:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Turn 100.jpg   Turn 200.jpg   Turn 300.jpg   Turn 400.jpg   Turn 500.jpg  

Turn 600.jpg   Turn 700.jpg   Turn 800.jpg   Turn 900.jpg   Turn 1000.jpg  

...and the last two hundred turns of the KH campaign, since apparently I cannot attach more than 10 TWC files to the same post (a rather dumb rule, in my opinion, but I'm too lazy right now to upload them to Tumblr or Imgur):

Turn 1,100:

Turn 1,200:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Turn 1100.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	489.8 KB 
ID:	367670

Name:	Turn 1200.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	449.5 KB 
ID:	367671

As you can see, I was able to help my ally Baktria eliminate the perennial threat of Taksashila, and after that they were able to expand without my help. Baktria conquered the Saka Ruaka in 60 BC and then destroyed the last remnants of Taksashila on their own in 50 BC (with a brief revolt from 12 to 9 BC). As I took control of Germania and much of Eastern Europe, vassalizing the Aedui pushed into Scandinavia, Baktria slowly crept westward until they also reached the Baltic Sea. They are poised to destroy or push the Sarmatians/Scythians into a hording faction, after which there will be no more independent factions left on the map. Probably a good place to stop, because Baktria would undoubtedly invade my Hayastan or Aedui tributary clients, and ignite an epic but painful war between longstanding allies that I would rather avoid!

Also, the massive territory of my united Greek league was invaded four different times by wandering horde factions: the Sweboz, the Lougiones, the Boioi, and Pahlava. I managed to dispatch each threat with minimal damage to my own forces due to the powerful ballista towers of my cities, strong garrisons to fend against routine rebel spawn armies, and the funds I devoted to having at least three roving field armies at all times. I also quickly hired mercenaries to deal with the enormous threat in a couple cases (and you have to love the variety of gorgeous units available for recruitment in this latest version of EBII):

Name:	A horde on the horizon, Boioi.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	341.7 KB 
ID:	367672Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A horde on the horizon, Lougiones.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	380.0 KB 
ID:	367673Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A horde on the horizon, Pahlava.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	371.0 KB 
ID:	367674Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A horde on the horizon, Sweboz.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	360.3 KB 
ID:	367675Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faction destroyed, Boioi.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	359.8 KB 
ID:	367676Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faction destroyed, Lougiones.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	381.5 KB 
ID:	367677Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faction destroyed, Pahlava.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	356.3 KB 
ID:	367678Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Faction destroyed, Sweboz.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	358.4 KB 
ID:	367679

Some screenshots from my campaign, of which I have over 12,000 pics, but I'm only going to share a tiny representative fraction here, because I'm too lazy to do otherwise and I don't think people care much about this thread anymore anyway (judging by the lackluster responses of late).

Name:	3862.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	367694Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4131.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	395.6 KB 
ID:	367695Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4639.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	390.5 KB 
ID:	367696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5093.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	291.2 KB 
ID:	367697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5314.jpg 
Size:	331.6 KB 
ID:	367698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5344.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	302.9 KB 
ID:	367699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5606.jpg 
Size:	394.0 KB 
ID:	367700Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5803.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	324.1 KB 
ID:	367701Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7455.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	294.0 KB 
ID:	367702Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7626.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	349.2 KB 
ID:	367703

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Some screenshots from my campaign, of which I have over 12,000 pics, but I'm only going to share a tiny representative fraction here, because I'm too lazy to do otherwise and I don't think people care much about this thread anymore anyway (judging by the lackluster responses of late).

Name:	3862.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	409.6 KB 
ID:	367694Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4639.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	390.5 KB 
ID:	367696Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5093.jpg 
Size:	291.2 KB 
ID:	367697Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5314.jpg 
Size:	331.6 KB 
ID:	367698Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5344.jpg 
Size:	302.9 KB 
ID:	367699Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5606.jpg 
Size:	394.0 KB 
ID:	367700Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5803.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	324.1 KB 
ID:	367701Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7455.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	294.0 KB 
ID:	367702Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7626.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	349.2 KB 
ID:	367703
    Your screenshots remind me an AAR created by me for SS 6.1 Basileia ton Romeon 1.0 submod.
    It had more than 45 pages and douzens of pictures like a comic. Great pics!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Campidoctor

To be fair, most of the screenshots lately have just been campaign maps. I guess they're technically screenshots, but y'know.

That said, some nice ones there at the end. Never get tired of the colorful battles of antiquity and the beauty of EB2. And 12,000 screens, I like it, my kind of game photographer

Thanks, you guys! I appreciate the comments, +1 rep to both of you. I suppose I will share some more pics soon, but for now I've got to jump into bed and get some sleep! I'll try to pick out ones specifically from my wars against Carthage, Rome, and the Seleucids.

The Great Khan of Rome's Avatar Civis

Some shots from my Getai campaign. I rushed towards Thrace. I made a game plan to replace most of my stuff with Thracian units, making them the core of my army, with the Getaians being used for cavalry and archery roles. Eventually came down to fight the Greeks and I messed them up quite a bit.

The battle with Pyrrhos was a ride. Outclassed by the fact that he still had his elephants and I barely had any cavalry. My units were diminished and his wasn't as much. I couldn't take many shots bc I had to focus on the battle. I thought I would lose this. I proved myself wrong.

Pyrrhos was a worse king than mine, but his confidence was super high.

IDK how his is so high and mine isn't. My dude has faced many battles, but that doesn't seem to matter.

Oh no elephants!

Good Pyrrhos! His actions make my life easier.

The battle was won by the time Pyrrhos took a sica in the knee.

The game was modded a bit, mostly to improve performance on campaign and to adjust building speeds/costs to my liking. I also exploited the AI on the start map. So yeah this is a bit cheated.
    Last edited by The Great Khan of Rome; November 13, 2023 at 07:06 AM.
    Creator of UNREAL, balance mod series that promises changes to everything Total War, and it's offshoots, MEGA for other games. Basically, I'm reject Radious.