Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738394041424344 LastLast

Thread: Please join together with all other small bug reports into an (un)official non-game breaking bug thread

Default Re: Please join together with all other small bug reports into an (un)official non-game breaking bug thread

Thanks . I've hopefully replaced the old script correctly. I had to replace the text all the way down to the Evocati script section, right?

Default Re: Please join together with all other small bug reports into an (un)official non-game breaking bug thread

Quote Originally Posted by arrin_snyders View Post
    Thanks . I've hopefully replaced the old script correctly. I had to replace the text all the way down to the Evocati script section, right?
    Correct, yes.

You'll know if you did it right by looking at the minimap when the new campaign starts - if it's displaying an error on it, something's wrong with the script.

Getting hit by storms too often for comfort. Playing as Carthage. Dont have a particularly big fleet.

Good Day all.

Playing as Carthage - I cannot recruit Balearic Slingers in Ebusus. They require a Culture that is not present on the Island (Urban Tribalism). Is this intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Domeric_Bolton View Post
    Good Day all.

Playing as Carthage - I cannot recruit Balearic Slingers in Ebusus. They require a Culture that is not present on the Island (Urban Tribalism). Is this intended?
    That's how all Allied Governments are. They have a culture-linked requirement on recruitment.

Change it for a factional government instead. There's no culture-linkage on that recruitment.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; March 03, 2016 at 07:30 AM.

I think you misunderstood me, or I am currently misunderstanding you.

There is not a single point of "Urban Tribalism" present on the Balearic Islands. Therefore noone, except the Factions that can convert the Settlement to "Urban Tribalism", can ever recruit Balearic Slingers on the Balearic Islands.

Changing it to a Factional Goverment as Carthage won't allow me to train the Slingers, or will it?

Quote Originally Posted by Domeric_Bolton View Post
    I think you misunderstood me, or I am currently misunderstanding you.

There is not a single point of "Urban Tribalism" present on the Balearic Islands. Therefore noone, except the Factions that can convert the Settlement to "Urban Tribalism", can ever recruit Balearic Slingers on the Balearic Islands.

Changing it to a Factional Goverment as Carthage won't allow me to train the Slingers, or will it?
    Then no one but the Iberian factions will be able to (eventually) recruit them with an Allied Government. Doesn't make any sense to link it to rel_g.

Yes, a factional government will allow you to train Balearic Slingers. In 2.2 the governments of Iboshim (as it is now called) and Gadir are switched around anyway.

Thank you, I should've checked it myself.

But good Talk!

Boogie Knight's Avatar Biarchus

In all likelihood this has already been reported, but the Field of Games building in Taksashila says in its description that this shouldn't be visible, and if visible should be reported as a bug. Reporting just for the 1% chance it hasn't already been noticed/dealt with. Playing 2.1b but with the new 2.2 AI.

While playing some multiplayer EB2 today I noticed a bug with the cost of Polybian Triarii:

Normal (Unit cost: 1,920):

Bug (Unit cost: 200):

I believe the costs in MP are the same as in the campaign, right? Has this already been fixed? The charge values are also very different.

On the topic of MP, the cost of unit upgrades (armor/weapons) also seems to be wonky. Some units can be easily upgraded for cheap (around only 80 mnai) while others cost upwards of 300+.

Quote Originally Posted by HaHawk View Post
    While playing some multiplayer EB2 today I noticed a bug with the cost of Polybian Triarii:

Normal (Unit cost: 1,920):

Bug (Unit cost: 200):

I believe the costs in MP are the same as in the campaign, right? Has this already been fixed? The charge values are also very different.
    Those are two different units you've screenshotted - Camillian and Polybian triarii, which is why they have different stats. Though the Polybian did have a typo in it's costs for Custom Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by HaHawk View Post
    On the topic of MP, the cost of unit upgrades (armor/weapons) also seems to be wonky. Some units can be easily upgraded for cheap (around only 80 mnai) while others cost upwards of 300+.
    I've not really made any effort to review or adjust those - a lot have simply been copied across from whatever unit was used as the base when set up.

EDIT: Courtesy of a little java script written by Rafkos, those armour and weapon upgrade numbers have all been updated and made consistent.
    Last edited by QuintusSertorius; April 22, 2016 at 09:43 AM.

Partially into a Romani campaign. Captured Epidamnos from Epirus, and immediately built a regional pacification. Turns out something's wonky, because there were two "Free City" options once the regional pacification was complete.

Screen:

Quote Originally Posted by MrBlack103 View Post
    Partially into a Romani campaign. Captured Epidamnos from Epirus, and immediately built a regional pacification. Turns out something's wonky, because there were two "Free City" options once the regional pacification was complete.

Screen:
    Nothing is wonky at all, it just qualifies multiple times under the conditions of the 2.1b EDB (for both rel_i and rel_h). I've since rewritten both the upgrade paths, and pools, so that won't appear in 2.2.

Civis

It seems that bridges disappear when you build highways :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bug highways bridge.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	264.0 KB 
ID:	336702

Miles

@Malta, does not look like intended

1. freeman_clerk2 has incorrect description(tooltip talks about tax income, but in the files it's trade income).

2. Inspiring speaker/boring speaker/scarred/GovernorNativity/Rabblerouser/foul_mouthed/plebeian_aedile have incorrect descriptions(tooltip talks about local popularity, but in the files it's unrest).

3. slave_trader_barbarian has incorrect description(tooltip talks about pop growth, but in the files it's trade income and unrest).

filmfixed's Avatar Libertus

1. When fighting a battle to relieve a city with another army and you order the cities garrison to retreat during the battle, upon winning the battle the cities garrison is completely wiped out even though you were victorious.

2. The trait doubtful courage is given after winning battles sometimes

Boogie Knight's Avatar Biarchus

Might not be a glitch, but:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The last unit in the merc recruitment pool and the last unit in my little stack are the same; once I'd hired them, their unit card changed to the one in the stack. As I say, might not be a glitch but I've never seen two icons for the same unit. The unit's name (I'm bad at this) was something like Skuda Aspabarata.

Default Epirote recruitment

Hello,

I'm playing a game as Epirote and I've noticed that I cannot recruit any units except for agents in Thrace. This is taking place in Tylis and Naissos. This includes client rulers. Right now my governments are both native administrations, but I've tried several different government types and there is no difference. Do I need to Hellenize these cities more (both are at about 25%) or is there something else going on? I've also noticed that units are not replenishing at all in one of my cities (Thermon).