Thread: While we Wait for EBII

Laetus

Default While we Wait for EBII

This might be a good time to play EBI for the very last time, who knows it may become obsolete if EBII is as great as we think it will be. Play your favorite faction one last time in EBI, and enjoy every last second of it. Before you know it, it will be Monday and the new EBII will be released. We hope.

Default Re: While we Wait for EBII

I am just playing right now a campaign with the Romani in EB 1.

For past's sake, we could share the amazing or better things that we witnessed in EB 1. Be it AAR-s, a mad Hayasadan taking over the world, a dominating Casse AI empire, so on so forth.

I'd love to see what made you love EB 1, everyone of us.

For me it was the roleplaying in the family members and the beautiful cities (and large enough building trees - that thought us a lot of history).

Just my 2 cents. (that we're left after buying Rome 2)

What made me love EB 1? I enjoyed reading the history behind the units and the buildings. I have to admit that I probably spent more time reading than actually fighting the battles. I also enjoyed the regional unit recruitment and the reforms very much. It gave life to the factions, as though they really were improving and changing over time.

I just loved fighting in the forests * sigh, sarcasm.

Now, really fighting in the forests was quite funny. You would have like enemies routing and an individual moron would remain stuck in the trees with no chance of finding him so you can finish the battle. So you would have to just search after each tree for the freaking slinger.

hm. that is a good idea i guess.
    i'll play a bit of romani since i never really played them that much