Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Default Re: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Quote Originally Posted by Olg View Post
    Hi Sirlion I really liked your Realism core v5 for LME 4.2. thank you very much for such a wonderful mod and your great work, do you wish in the future to release a new version with side effects fixes where possible, or write about a possible way to solve these problems
    Thank you glad you enjoy it. If you tell me what these "side effects" are maybe I can take a look.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Thank you Sirlion for your response, I'm pleased and I'm happy with the feedback, what side effects did I encounter? There are not many of them, and they do not affect the gameplay at all and do not interfere with the enjoyment of the game, but I hope we all strive for excellence.
    2013 campaign folder. downloaded the esf file. edited in 2019 with Realism core v5 for LME 4.2. the campaign does not start crashing back to the old esf file. The LME campaign earned the 2019 LUA file normally. works fine in this campaign.
    Further, the lightweight infantry and cavalry chauffeurs when playing for France in the 1805 and 1807 years. having a graphical defect is the solution to this problem to save the start of the game then exit it and boot through Napoleon's Battles then the graphics of light infantry cavalry and chassis cavalry in the 1807 campaign. same problem with linear infantry rifles, regular fusiliers with the exception of the regiments of the 93rd, 18th, 84th and other rifle charts of these regiments works perfectly, the campaigns of 1812, 1813, 1815. there are no such problems with respect to the game for France, but this solution does not correct the error if playing for Murat in any case the defect of the light infantry carriages of Murat chassis in blue is not corrected, also the Guards Division of the linear infantry of Murat reminds units with ETW, also it applies it was the flag-bearers of some other units, also in the peninsula digging, watching the light infantry, such as the 1815 Greece and Romania campaign, with the light infantry rifle schedule all right. Therefore, when the campaign began in 1805 and 1807 have to use user.script
    mod LME4_WOS.pack;
    mod LME4_Napoleons_Battles_Enabled.pack;
    mod LME4_Music_Project.pack;
    mod LME4_graphics.pack;
    mod LME4.pack;
    And the campaigns of 1812, 1813, 1815
    use user.script
    mod LME4_WOS.pack;
    mod LME4_Napoleons_Battles_Enabled.pack;
    mod LME4_Camp1812.pack;
    mod LME4_graphics.pack;
    mod LME4.pack;
    Changing the campaign year accordingly, starting the campaign game 1812,18013,1815, you do not need to save the game at the beginning by going through Start NTW manually, the ability to start the game anew and for any fraction in the user interface accordingly remains, which is absent in such a solution in the campaigns 1805 and 1807
    Even so, at such a beginning of the gameplay, the morale of the military units in the campaigns of 1805 and 1807. higher than in the campaigns of 1812-1815, but it may have to be.
    the Imperial Napoleon's Eagles eagle disappeared from the flags of the linear infantry infantry, and somewhere the Swiss linear infantry infantry went off; in the technology tree some drawings of the six technologies window are empty although they are working; trifles complement the enjoyment of the game.
    playing using the following Launcher options: Universal AI submod; Whiff of Sulfur; French LME Text or Default LME Text if you add Winter Uniforms from Pdguru's Units Submod Light Infantry Rifle Campaigns 1805, 1807. and the line charts of linear infantry fusiliers of the 1807 campaign. those in the new Winter Uniforms work fine.
    As for the dynamics of the game and battles, it is exciting to feel when you play as in the real combat conditions of those times everything works fine this submod, as for me the best and makes the game of 2010 so far. more progressive than, for example, ROME 2 TW, as for me, I am generally fascinated by the biography of Napoleon, and all that has to do with that smell.
    Is there any way to fix this, can it tell me how it is possible to do it, sorry if there is no clarity in the text, I am not English and so I use google translate and I still have no experience in modeling, I hope for your understanding of Sirlion
    all the best of the new year, I look forward to hearing from you

Hi
    Sirlion, i have a small question
    About start
    screen picture. In main start game menu.
    How i can change it?
    In UI? But what filename this picture has?

Hi Sirlione, in my opinion this might be caused by the poor connection between the startpos.esf and text file campaign, if so this can be fixed

hey good mod realism core . wil it work with battlechaos

is it possible that the line infantry has a loser line formation , let them move as one group

loser means thighter soor english is not my native tong
    Last edited by Leonardo; January 16, 2020 at 04:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Olg, it is diffcult fo rme to understand your situation, however, you shouldnt be using the launcher at all. I think I've said it quite a lot of times. Do not use the launcher, and the extra options you'll use are at your own risk. Using the launcher will also overwrite most of my changes and files I've modified.

Tom Van Erum You can change the formation by editing the groupformations file which is found in LME4.pack. I do not remember which editor you'll need to use however as I've not been editing that file for well over 5 years.
    My Mods and Projects

- Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures

Hi, what are the script for the Italian, Egyptian and Peninsular campaign? Thanks.

How to re enable firing arc? In your lme4.pack can't find the fx section like in the tutorial to remove them.

Edit: I've found your guide reading the thread on post 90, thank you anyway
    Last edited by prince-93; February 04, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

thank you very much for your answer my problem is more about understanding English, I have paid attention not to use the standard start from the beginning, but please tell me how to properly run the game with your subdomain Realism core v5 for LME 4.2 ..
    Besides lme4.pack I also download all lua files. and esf. the date you have edited in the date folder next to the campaign folder further under campaign 1792, 1796, 1805, 1812, 1813, 1815, everything works fine except for the esf file. in the 2019 edition. in the 1813 campaign folder with this file the campaign does not load to download the 1813 campaign I again download the esf file. as of 2012 standard for LME4.2.
    A user script for your advice I have
    mod LME4_Camp1805.pack;
    mod LME4_graphics.pack;
    mod LME4.pack;
    depending on the campaign I'm playing. The side effects of this are the infantry and cavalry chauffeurs in the campaigns of 1805 and 1807 do not look right technology tree icons that study lithography, morphine, jacquard weaving machine and weaving lamp and light fixtures do not have lightning, although they are explored during the study with ETW, the Swiss Line Infantry also disappears somewhere.
    Maybe I'm really doing something wrong, the gameplay of the dynamics of combat is all at the highest level, I get real pleasure.
    can you have a link on how to run the game properly, or please tell us how to run the game with ealism core v5 for LME 4.2 ..

Hi Sirlion,

Just want to double check I'm using the mod correctly.

The Europe campaign 1807 lets me see the whole map after turn one.
    The Batavian Republic line units have the pdguru faces but the shakos are glitched, showing no cap and two gold circles.
    Are ships meant to take almost 32 turns? Not sure if it was correct.

I've also been using your battle chaos mod at the top of the load order.

Any ideas?

EDIT: Is this submod for the 4.2 Cumulative patch or the latest 4.2 add on?

The battles seem very good I'm just not sure the mod is running correctly.

Just to confirm

Cheers
    Last edited by Mullen18; February 09, 2020 at 08:40 PM.

The batavian line is probably part of an old bug I fixed ages ago but I must have missed a unit or two in the process so they still load a model that is not supposed to be there. I dont know what to tell you right now, it should be retrieved by hand and changed. I "could" do it but I dont have as much time as I used to, if its just that one unit I'll take a look and maybe direct you where to change things.
    You seem to be loading the mod correctly anyway. It is for the latest version of LME4.
    My Mods and Projects

Okay well after reinstalling all of LME the campaigns all run fine, with your submod the 1807 campaign map is totally visible and the 1813 campaign ctd's after selecting a faction.

From these two errors I'm not sure your submod is working correctly for me, which is shame cos I think it was working with the 1805 campaign and I really liked it, good combat and economy, unit upkeep etc.

Not sure if its an error on my end or the campaign script files with your mod?

Hopefully can figure it out or maybe post a more detailed installation guide?

EDIT:

After playing around with the mod I can confirm it seems to be your campaign files, maybe only the 1807 and the 1813.

Using the original LME campaign files and your LME.pack they all launch fine although would I then miss out on the modified CAI files and potentially have nations sitting idle.
    Last edited by Mullen18; February 13, 2020 at 12:35 AM.

1807 shouldnt crash at all not sure whats wrong with it. as for 1813 I posted a hotfix in post #518
    My Mods and Projects

Nice one with the hot fix, hadn't seen that on the posts.

Can't figure out the 1807 bug oddly, it doesn't crash but after ending the first turn the whole world map is visible, armies agents etc.

Also another note that the custom technologies display clear white icons on all campaigns, you can still research them as norm just looks odd.

Doesn't bother me at all just a note from comparing your submod to LME as is.

Still hoping to get it fully functionally on all campaigns, the order of the user script isn't important it is?

Hi Sirlion I carefully read your explanations, I have some questions left or your mod realism Core v5 for LME4 is compatible with another submodom AI submod, even if after its activation, the user script remains the same as you wrote:
    mod LME4_Camp1805.pack;
    mod LME4_graphics.pack;
    mod LME4.pack;
    I started the game by activating this mod and without it, I did not notice all the parameters of your realism Core v5 for LME4 remain unchanged, maybe I do not notice these differences, or whether it is necessary to run the game through the vanilla shortcut or can I use Launcher LME 4.2. if in both cases the user scenario is the same according to your instructions
    You wrote that you have a connection to Iutland
    he corrected the bag when in the campaign of 1792. august Poniatowski's name - Poland did not appear in diplomatic relations after full download of realism Core v5 for LME4 this error returns, you may have a hint on how to fix this bug in your file,
    Well, I'm still very much looking forward to finding the time and fixing the bugs in the tech tree with regards to the white icons of some technologies, as described in post 476
    and the return error of the Swiss fusiliers

Another issue is a picture of the Irish Legion blank just a historical description of how to fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    [...] As for firing arcs, all you have to do is open the LME4.pack, and then go to:

LME4.pack /rigidmodels/ 3dindicators / texture / fire_arc_diffuse.dds

and then delete it and save. Simple was it?
    How can I edit the LME4.pack file to delete a text line? that is a very big archive (that I can't open), not a simple text file, I don't understand.

PS quoted old post was the answer to the request to have arc fire back (and also action arc of generals I guess)

Now I have understood, "LME4.pack /rigidmodels/ 3dindicators / texture / fire_arc_diffuse.dds" it's an address, I have to delete the file fire_arc_diffuse.dds.

I'm really liking the realism of your submod, thank you sirlion for your great job.
    As far as now I have just played random battles just to get used to realistic battle mechanics, now I will search how to increase units size(since you play with 400 around size (1.5x?), I suppose submod is better balanced for that scale, moreover I like more big armies) then I will start a campaign.

Are there recommanded campaigns to play? I'm going to play Europe 1805 Just because it's the longest.

I had a really great battle, so incredible funny! With Austria I was attacked by 3 armies, at first attacked italian kingdom, then arrived swiss helped by 3 french units, and at this point I had to retire.

isn't canister artillery overpowered? At least at higher range I suppose, because of that it was a true carnage! for example just 40 artillery crew men of a 6 pounder artillery unit killed over 2000 enemy soldiers by using canister shoots!!!

the next pics was taken on ended battle:

Interesting. I'll take a look when I'll have the time.
    My Mods and Projects