Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Default Re: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Quote Originally Posted by koboltzz View Post
    Thx a lot!
    No 'LME_1815_Campaign' folder anymore?
    You can use vanilla LME's startpos. It will work regardless. I havnt really touched that campaign since it is largely untested by the author of the mod himself.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    You can use vanilla LME's startpos. It will work regardless. I havnt really touched that campaign since it is largely untested by the author of the mod himself.
    Thx
    So the most recommended campaign for LME+RealismCore is 1807?

Correct. 1807 is recommended because its the most stable startpos and the one with more factions available and generally good situations for a long campaign. But you can start with any of them.
    My Mods and Projects

- Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures

Hi, sirilion. The link to the Fusulier and Chassuer skins for the Peninsular campaign is dead, could you please reupload or fix the link to them whenever you can?

Why does Prussia directly build another ship in the harbor at the beginning of January 1807 (without my having initiated it, LME4.2+Realism 5) and why is my income suddenly -3000 as soon as I scrap one of the three existing ships to save maintenance?

hello, nice work.
    How do you start your mod without using the lme4 launcher?

and do you have too put sir_battleterrain.pack in the user_script?

Naval battles are unfortunately broken in this submod due to the ship cannons being super inaccurate to the point that round shot is basically useless. Is this something that could be easily fixed by myself?

Wasn't sure if I could edit my post, but would it be possible to revert the cavalry morale changes on my end? I would like AI cavalry to be a threat in singleplayer, and they are not as of now as the AI sends cavalry like chasseurs on its own and it routs by getting near a mere fencibles with no input on my part. In vanilla LME 4, I would have to pay attention to that and try putting my infantry in square like in real life, but enemy cavalry rout by infantry not in square anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by oscureciendo View Post
    Hi, sirilion. The link to the Fusulier and Chassuer skins for the Peninsular campaign is dead, could you please reupload or fix the link to them whenever you can?
    Which one? was it one of my mods or something LME related? Because if its about LME I dont have that.

Quote Originally Posted by koboltzz View Post
    Why does Prussia directly build another ship in the harbor at the beginning of January 1807 (without my having initiated it, LME4.2+Realism 5) and why is my income suddenly -3000 as soon as I scrap one of the three existing ships to save maintenance?
    Oh dear. That's a new one. Try the same campaign with vanilla LME and see if it happens still. If not I'll take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius1996 View Post
    hello, nice work.
    How do you start your mod without using the lme4 launcher?

and do you have too put sir_battleterrain.pack in the user_script?
    Thank you. There are instructions in the first post of this thread on how to run the mod without the launcher. If you dont know how to run mods with the user.script text file, please refer to the Modding Workshop to find out how.

Quote Originally Posted by doodeeda View Post
    Naval battles are unfortunately broken in this submod due to the ship cannons being super inaccurate to the point that round shot is basically useless. Is this something that could be easily fixed by myself?
    Good call. Since I dont remember which types of shots are referenced in the naval combat sheet I'll have to look it up. I will revert the changes for naval combat if I find out.

Quote Originally Posted by doodeeda View Post
    Wasn't sure if I could edit my post, but would it be possible to revert the cavalry morale changes on my end? I would like AI cavalry to be a threat in singleplayer, and they are not as of now as the AI sends cavalry like chasseurs on its own and it routs by getting near a mere fencibles with no input on my part. In vanilla LME 4, I would have to pay attention to that and try putting my infantry in square like in real life, but enemy cavalry rout by infantry not in square anyways.
    You could try to change the values stored inside LME.pack > _kv_morale_tables > ume_concerned_horses_frightened
    and charge_bonus. At present charges give a penalty of -3 to morale. Either making them 0 or plus will probably help a great deal with cavalry charges. But due to the nature of these tables and how the game works it will affect something else too, because I have done a LOT of changes to every unit to fit in with my vision.
    Still, it's worth a try.
    My Mods and Projects

Okey thank you very much.

Do you also know if you can get 40+ units in a army? or is that not possible with you mod?

Do you also know if you can get 40+ units in a army? or is that not possible with you mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    Oh dear. That's a new one. Try the same campaign with vanilla LME and see if it happens still. If not I'll take a look at it.
    I fear the same thing happens in vanilla LME. Therefore, I would rather advise against the 1807 campaign, since Prussia is bankrupt within 3 turns, unless you dismiss half the army that is there from the beginning. Really strange LME decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius1996 View Post

Of course you can. I've been playing with 80 units per army myself in the past.
    My Mods and Projects

Does the mod still works with MoE?

I'm not an expert, but I'm fairly sure this mod has never worked with MoE.
    If you mean LME? Yes it does. LME hasn't been updated since this was released.

I believe he means to say that the uniform table once had MoE's uniforms added to it as an optional submod (its submodception!). No, I havent updated that table in years, sorry. I am using some of them for personal use but I wouldnt release it, it's a mess with hundreds of custom made uniforms and tweaks that I've tailored specifically for myself.
    I dont think that I'll be updating the table anytime soon, if ever. But you can still do it yourself fairly easily, it's just very time consuming.

I want to take this occasion to address someone who said that naval combat took an impact from my changes and I have to say that after further investigation I think what they saw wasnt entirely correct, this is because the tables containing naval information (naval cannon's roundshots) are exactly the same as before, and the game takes into consideration just those, not normal cannons. Therefore I would suggest maybe trying out some naval mod that focuses on that aspect alone and see the difference.
    My Mods and Projects

Hi, your submod is the best Ive ever played! Would it be possible to give a mirror for the last updated version? To my knowledge, the vanilla version which is still available is not the one we want to use with the LME mod?

thank you very much. The link is in the very first post I made. Click on the word HERE next to November 2021 to access the file.
    My Mods and Projects

hey Sir Lion, I have a question. When I choose ULTRA unit size, how come the unit sizes are still so small? I thought ultra would give me 400 men per unit. im france btw
    Dear CA,

Please gives us the ability to fire by rank! Line one, line two, line three!

Its Sirlion not sir lion.
    Anyways, check your preferences script. There's something wrong there for sure. Its not my mod's fault.
    You probably changed the games options via menu which you shouldnt do for unit sizes. Otherwise the game overwrites your preferences script with default values.
    My Mods and Projects