Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 41920212223242526272829

Thread: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Default Re: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Was the enemy stopping in front of your artillery to engage your infantry? I've had a few battles across Empire and Napoleon which also gave stupid kills. Looking at what happens if a single infantry unit charges your artillery might inform you better about if canister is OP.

Wonderful mod! I am wondering how to change the unit speeds even lower. I tried editing the battle_entities tables with packmanager but it's not showing in game?

Hi guys Is this save game compatible?

Greetings Sirlion. You wrote (I can't find where here anymore) that you had a difficult time and you're planning some big things in the future. Could you please summarize what you are planning? (I hope something like enlarging the campaign map)

Quote Originally Posted by rafael-cz View Post
    Greetings Sirlion. You wrote (I can't find where here anymore) that you had a difficult time and you're planning some big things in the future. Could you please summarize what you are planning? (I hope something like enlarging the campaign map)
    Nothing related to NTW. I'm dedicating myself fully to Rise of the Eagles for MTW2. Check the description in my signature.

Next secondary project for NTW will be about european wars between 1852-1902.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

Hi Sirlion, I was hoping to ask you a couple brief questions. Is there a way to change the firing mechanics of infantry so only the first 2 lines fire, also is there any way to implement kneeling while reloading in the first row? I noticed when engaging, the infantry have very sporadic fire/reload...Basically was wondering if you changed the volley behavior so it was less simultaneous/synchronized (how to change back?) ? Finally, I wanted to ask about the sound effects used for muskets...I've come to enjoy the 'popcorn popping' style of sound, after downloading your mod I noticed the musket sounds were different. But it seems enabling the sound mods included in LME4 doesnt change the musket sounds (ive tried x-factor and ultimate)...Am I doing something wrong? Did you even change the musket sounds? I read something about how the sub-mods in the script.txt have to be below the main sub-mod or something like that.... Any help is appreciated, I'm really enjoying your mod btw...In many aspects its quite extraordinary, the AI seem to make comparatively logical choices and I was impressed by how the AI were able to problem-solve like never before...

Its been a while but I believe the sound effects have been integrated alongside with PdGuru's original equipment submod, so you'd have to pick them manually from LME4.pack and change those or delete them for other sounds to work properly.
    About the kneeling and 2 rows only firing, which is not realistic at all, its an ability of the units themselves, therefore you'd have to change the properties of the unit_abilities tables. Sorry that I cant be more specific than this but I've been working on MTW2's engine only for the past 5 years so my memory is a bit fuzzy and I cant check atm.
    My Mods and Projects

- Realism Core v5 for La Monteé de L'Empire 4.2 (NTW)
    - Battle Chaos, give life to your fights! (NTW)
    - Battleterrain Mod, larger, better campaign battle maps (NTW)
    - Developer for 1800 (ETW) battle mechanics, unit stats
    - Developer for Victoria Total War (ETW) unit modeller \ texturer
    - Developer of Rise of the Eagles (MTW2 - HOSTED), creator \ db \ models \ textures
    - Risorgimento 1859 The Franco-Austrian War (NTW), creator \ developer

When I extracted the file for the submod, I noticed that there are campaign folders and the lme4 pack. Do I put the campaign folders in the data folder like the lme4 pack?

Never mind, I figured it out.