Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

Default Re: Realism Core v5 for LME4

Again, yes I modified the landscape. The Warscape farce doesnt generate maps based on campaign map features like older titles do, instead, it just uses the best map it finds among the few prefab you see in battleterrain, and uses variations on height and minor cosmetic changes. I wish I could modify the fences cutting roads, as well as getting rid of the horrid prefab cities, but there is no converter for them. The format is uneditable, and the only way to change at least the position of objects on the scene is getting deep into hex editing territory, and I'd rather code a new game myself at that point. Just the thought gives me headhakes.
    If you talk about the farm_fields_tiles (= fences and villages) you are wrong. Those can be edited using TAWs Jruby esf unpacker scripts. I had to develop an own maxscript exporter script though.

Yes I have read your thread, but I have no experience with 3D Studio Max (I work with XSI Mod Tool 6.01) and I have no desire to learn a program I cannot afford with that level of complexity just for some fences. If the changes were major that would be another story but not this. I cant even imagine how much time an entire city would take, not worth the work IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    Yes I have read your thread, but I have no experience with 3D Studio Max (I work with XSI Mod Tool 6.01) and I have no desire to learn a program I cannot afford with that level of complexity just for some fences. If the changes were major that would be another story but not this. I cant even imagine how much time an entire city would take, not worth the work IMHO.
    Will you release the fix in this weekend?Unfortunately I play the mod often crashed in the first battle loading.

Look mate, do you know how to use PFM? I will guide you in three steps to the fix so you can stop worrying. Sometimes doing something ourselves is better than begging for weeks.

Look mate, do you know how to use PFM? I will guide you in three steps to the fix so you can stop worrying. Sometimes doing something ourselves is better than begging for weeks.
    OK,please tell me how to fix it.And we also expect your update will give us new features.

- Go into units_stats_land
    - Find the unit

DAMV_Art_Foot_French_12_lber

- Under man_animations_table paste

rider_sabre

That's it. Save and exit. And a friendly advice, you should never "expect" anything, especially from people that do this as a hobby.

- Go into units_stats_land
    - Find the unit

DAMV_Art_Foot_French_12_lber

- Under man_animations_table paste

rider_sabre

That's it. Save and exit. And a friendly advice, you should never "expect" anything, especially from people that do this as a hobby.
    THX!When I use PFM as you said,it fix the unit's problem.And how can make the bloody effect more real?For example,I think the bloody effect from ACW mod in ETW is cool.

Live2sculpt's Avatar Senator

- New mini mod Sir Battleterrain made so you can enjoy 4 x 4 maps with 8 armies in the same area (thanks to the larger control zones for generals and colonels), I have modified all basic maps heavily so there are more randomized tactical features and some maps make more sense / are more challenging.
    Sir_Battleterrain HERE
    I'm having a little trouble with using Sir Battleterrain. I might not be seeing it correctly.

When you say 4 x 4 maps, how large are they supposed to be? My max map mod makes them approx 49,000,000 sq feet (7,000 feet per side), 1.7 square miles, or 4 1/2 sq kilometers. It does it simply, by using overlarge deployment zones on the deployment.tga. But the Sir Battleterrain deployment.tga looks more like vanilla deployment.tga at first glance, so I'm having trouble seeing how you achieved 4 x 4 maps.

To be honest I dont even remember. I did not modify anything for over 2 years and I had no desire to proceed further so I'm unable to help you.

To be honest I dont even remember. I did not modify anything for over 2 years and I had no desire to proceed further so I'm unable to help you.
    You means the great submod is end?What apity!

i install your mod it work but in campaign map i can lunch battle there is no button to do this , second thing the path marker in battle map deleted i love this thing where can i fix it and make it as vanilla >one more thing plz how can i edit the sound of selective in unit bar sorry for my english

It has been explained a lot of times, it is not my mod's fault, the way LME4 battle menu works is if you have any resolution below 1600 x 1200 you wont see the button. Just download the vanilla menu add on from the developer's website, look in the troubleshooting thread. As for the path marker, you must delete the "rigidmodels" folder inside LME4.pack. The sounds... I cannot give you any advice on that because its too complicated and I personally never made any attempt at fixing them. Too much of a hassle, not worth it IMHO.

i really thank you but i think you was very angry with me ? the customer is always right my friend

First, I'm not your friend, second, you are not a customer because you didnt pay for it, it is a free mod. Third, no, I'm not angry. Never been angry for such trivial things in my life.

Hey Sirloin, is it possible to use the latest version of this submit with the MoE units?

Live2sculpt's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by enggraphice View Post
    i really thank you but i think you was very angry with me ? the customer is always right my friend
    You need to report him to the BBB and request a full refund.

Quote Originally Posted by levjam View Post
    Hey Sirloin, is it possible to use the latest version of this submit with the MoE units?
    No. Wait next week when I'll hopefully release an updated MoE compatible version.

Thank's for the mod. It's really awesome.
    Just one thing: Could you make a version with the original square formation? (I don't like the pikemen square formation)

hi this is not related specifically to the mod but i asked help at the rigth place and didint got any help...so if anyone can help me here i would appreciate it.i changed system to 64 bits ..rtw m2tw workd but napoleon display soldier as translucide balls...i can see the uniforms texture semi-translucide in teh shape of a ball with the backpack correctly displayer....horsemen are the same,floating over the horses.Vanilla and this mod give me the same result.Do anyone have any idea how to fix this,i couldnt find any thread about it neither.thank you

Maybe you have another mod installed. I had 64bit for a while now and nothing changed. Also never heard of any OS interfering with a game like that. I suggest looking into your GPU instead.