Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5 Updated for DEI 1,1 .

mester's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V4 fixed the bug which made units spinning like beyblades.

Quote Originally Posted by Silu View Post
    Any updates? I'm deeply interested in spicing DEI's battles a bit.
    Unfortunately, I have a lot of studying this period. I'm on the last year of school and I have a lot of work to do most of the time.So, I don't know when I will be able to do another update. Maybe during the easter holidays.

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V4 fixed the bug which made units spinning like beyblades.

It's a shame but I understand.

mester's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5. Now with more new cinematic battle animations.

I'm back with a new update that increases the frequency of some rare battle animations.
    ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

VektorT's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5. Now with more new cinematic battle animations.

Is this mod compatible with "More Challenging, BAI Friendly Battles" from KAM 2150?

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Petrobras View Post
    Is this mod compatible with "More Challenging, BAI Friendly Battles" from KAM 2150?
    It is not totally compatible. Kam's mod makes also some changes to the rules tables. If you want, I can make and send you a version which is a combination of both kam's and my mod. Just tell me if you want the kill rates reduced like in my mod or increased like in KAM's mod.
    Last edited by mester; July 24, 2015 at 04:32 PM.

VektorT's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by mester View Post
    It is not totally compatible. Kam's mod makes also some changes to the rules tables. If you want, I can make and send you a version which is a combination of both kam's and my mod. Just tell me if you want the kill rates reduced like in my mod or increased like in KAM's mod.
    Seriously!? Are you THAT helpful!? Hahaha, that would be awesome!

I think I would take the slower kill rates. But if you can create both versions, I would try both.
    Also, cant you just post those versions here? Maybe more people would be willing to have both mods together if there is a patch to it! Otherwise, you can send it to me by e-mail (file or link, whatever you like). I will PM you my e-mail.

Mester you Are a champion! I Would love a version aswell but with increased kill rates as I don't want too long battles

Quote Originally Posted by Petrobras View Post
    Seriously!? Are you THAT helpful!? Hahaha, that would be awesome!

I think I would take the slower kill rates. But if you can create both versions, I would try both.
    Also, cant you just post those versions here? Maybe more people would be willing to have both mods together if there is a patch to it! Otherwise, you can send it to me by e-mail (file or link, whatever you like). I will PM you my e-mail.
    Seconded for a slower version if you have the time!

Sounds like a great submod Does it still causes the game to crash if not launched with Mitch's Mod Manager, like you wrote in the description of the mod on its Steam Workshop page? Is it save compatible?

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Dingkuhn View Post
    Sounds like a great submod Does it still causes the game to crash if not launched with Mitch's Mod Manager, like you wrote in the description of the mod on its Steam Workshop page? Is it save compatible?
    It is save compatible. I think if you put letter @ at the beggining of the mod files name, the game won't crash. Actually, for some people it works but for some others it doesn't.

slower/faster than main DeI or KAM's mod?

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by asdfasers View Post
    slower/faster than main DeI or KAM's mod?
    It is slower than both DeI and Kam's mod.

It is save compatible. I think if you put letter @ at the beggining of the mod files name, the game won't crash. Actually, for some people it works but for some others it doesn't.
    Thanks, I'll try this

EDIT: hmm... 'causes my game to crash either way :/
    Last edited by Dingkuhn; July 26, 2015 at 01:00 PM.

mester's Avatar Tiro

Thanks, I'll try this

EDIT: hmm... 'causes my game to crash either way :/
    Did it crash with both the official and Mitchs mod manager?

Did it crash with both the official and Mitchs mod manager?
    Not with Mitch's Mod Manager, but it does detect a conflict with DEI:

mester's Avatar Tiro

Not with Mitch's Mod Manager, but it does detect a conflict with DEI:

It's normal to conflict with DEI. Since it is a submod it means that it makes changes to DEI. Just have it above DEI in the list of the mod manager .

It's normal to conflict with DEI. Since it is a submod it means that it makes changes to DEI. Just have it above DEI in the list of the mod manager .
    Oh, yes actually it makes sense, sorry xD Thanks for your help!

mester's Avatar Tiro

Oh, yes actually it makes sense, sorry xD Thanks for your help!
    It's a pleasure for me to help other members of the community.

It is slower than both DeI and Kam's mod.
    i mean (Kam"s+ yours) mods iteration

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by asdfasers View Post
    i mean (Kam"s+ yours) mods iteration
    Because one of the changes that KAM does is to increase killrates, I've made two versions. One with the slower killrates of my mod (which is slower than both Dei and KAMs mod) and one with KAMs faster killrate (which is faster than DEI).