Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5 Updated for DEI 1,1 .

mester's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V3 with fixed charging animations.

Quote Originally Posted by mester View Post
    Which barbarian unit was having that bug? so I may test it because that never happened to me.
    I had the same bug too. Thank you for reporting I'll try to find the reason for that and there may be an update in couple of days.

SilverCohort's Avatar Civis

Im sorry for double posting but i cant play total war without this mod, its absolutely amazing and i kinda have OCD. if you can get an update out as soon as possible i would be incredibly thankful.
    Last edited by Maximinus Thrax; November 10, 2014 at 04:13 PM. Reason: dp/merged

mester's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V3 with fixed charging animations.

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKS View Post
    Im sorry for double posting but i cant play total war without this mod, its absolutely amazing and i kinda have OCD. if you can get an update out as soon as possible i would be incredibly thankful.
    I'll try to fix the problem as soon as I can.

Civis

Good job nice mod currently using with with 40% slower campaign map. Why not merge more mods for battle map balance also from other mods ? I think it would be very nice .
    But DeI Team is preparing next year 1.0 version i think so. Thank them for their work

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by shadowtwinz View Post
    Good job nice mod currently using with with 40% slower campaign map. Why not merge more mods for battle map balance also from other mods ? I think it would be very nice .
    But DeI Team is preparing next year 1.0 version i think so. Thank them for their work
    I made a merged version with Mesthione's mod and if anybody want's to do the same with my mod I'll like to give my files but I don't know if anybody else wants to do it.

So... no fix?

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKS View Post
    So... no fix?
    I'm working on it and I've found the reason, It has to do with the unit spacing, I just have to find the way to fix it. Please have some patience I'm trying to find a way to fix the problem and keep the random unit spacing or I could have fixed it by removing the random unit spacing for the barbarians days ago. I just want to keep both visual and technical aspects of my mod in an as good state as I can. And please, I have a lot of responsibilities outside this forum also, I'm a student in the last class of school and I have to fulfill my responsibilities as a student also during this period I'm under pressure with a lot of reading and homework to do. I'll try to bring a fix as soon as I can.

mester's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V4 with fixed bug wich made units spinning like beyblades.

Released version 4. I fixed the bug with spinning barbarian soldiers.

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V4 fixed the bug which made units spinning like beyblades.

Thank you VERY MUCH. I LOVVE THIS MOD

craziii's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V4 fixed the bug which made units spinning like beyblades.

do you know how to get rid of matching combat completely when chasing shattered, routing units? I really want the old style back(any tw game before rome 2), where cavalry units just chop + chop + chop everything in it's path, instead of the current 20 seconds matched combat.

your mod gives hope! if you can get rid of matched combat in fights + formations, I bet it can be done with with routing units also! there is no need to include it in your mod, I am just asking on how to do it. I am not asking nor demanding any changes.
    fear is helluva drug
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

Have you had your daily dose of fear yet? craziii

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by craziii View Post
    do you know how to get rid of matching combat completely when chasing shattered, routing units? I really want the old style back(any tw game before rome 2), where cavalry units just chop + chop + chop everything in it's path, instead of the current 20 seconds matched combat.

your mod gives hope! if you can get rid of matched combat in fights + formations, I bet it can be done with with routing units also! there is no need to include it in your mod, I am just asking on how to do it. I am not asking nor demanding any changes.
    I don't know how and if it is possible to make those changes. I will look for it and I'll answer to you as soon as I can. I hope it's possible because it's a great idea.

I don't know how and if it is possible to make those changes. I will look for it and I'll answer to you as soon as I can. I hope it's possible because it's a great idea.
    thank you very much for the willingness to help. much appreciated!
    fear is helluva drug
    “The only rule that ever made sense to me I learned from a history, not an economics, professor at Wharton. "Fear," he used to say, "fear is the most valuable commodity in the universe." That blew me away. "Turn on the TV," he'd say. "What are you seeing? People selling their products? No. People selling the fear of you having to live without their products." freakin' A, was he right. Fear of aging, fear of loneliness, fear of poverty, fear of failure. Fear is the most basic emotion we have. Fear is primal. Fear sells.” WWZ

This is something I would love to see also.

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by craziii View Post
    thank you very much for the willingness to help. much appreciated!
    Unfortunately, I couldn't find a possible way to make that change. I liked your idea but I couldn't find a way to make it possible. Ask also other more experienced moders.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find a possible way to make that change. I liked your idea but I couldn't find a way to make it possible. Ask also other more experienced moders.
    will do. thanks for trying bro!
    fear is helluva drug

mester's Avatar Tiro

FINALLY MY MOD WILL BE AVAILABLE ON STEAM WORKSHOP BY NEXT WEEK.

Does this work with the faster battles mod?

Alright so I just tested it and it doesnt work so well. Do you think you could a version that makes the kill rate and movement speed a little higher or just tell me how to do it?

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by spartanbits View Post
    Alright so I just tested it and it doesnt work so well. Do you think you could a version that makes the kill rate and movement speed a little higher or just tell me how to do it?
    I'll upload a version with faster battles movement and without decreased killrates . I'll do it within this week.

Sorry but it works with the official mod manager? Thanks, great ideas here!