Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5 Updated for DEI 1,1 .

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5. Now with more new cinematic battle animations.

Quote Originally Posted by mester View Post
    Because one of the changes that KAM does is to increase killrates, I've made two versions. One with the slower killrates of my mod (which is slower than both Dei and KAMs mod) and one with KAMs faster killrate (which is faster than DEI).
    Great.. But where is the download link ?

mester's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5. Now with more new cinematic battle animations.

Quote Originally Posted by temuudschin View Post
    Great.. But where is the download link ?
    I'm going to upload In a couple of hours.
    Last edited by mester; July 27, 2015 at 04:40 AM.

I'm going to upload In a couple of hours.
    Thank you sir! You are amazing

Eldgrimr's Avatar Biarchus

I start the mod manager (Mitch's), I tick the submod, then start the game but the game doesn't start. What should I do? I have patch 17 beta.

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieZleeping View Post
    I start the mod manager (Mitch's), I tick the submod, then start the game but the game doesn't start. What should I do? I have patch 17 beta.
    Did you load the submod before DEI? If you have done that and it doesn't work probably the reason of the issue is patch 17. I haven't installed it.
    ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

Must be the patch, since I've seen that a lot of other people have the same problem with the manager. For now, I'm forced to use the CA mod manager, but it crashes when I use this submod.

mester's Avatar Tiro

Must be the patch, since I've seen that a lot of other people have the same problem with the manager. For now, I'm forced to use the CA mod manager, but it crashes when I use this submod.
    For an unknown reason ,that I still can't find out, this mod doesn't work with the ca mod manager at all. I still can't find a way to fix that issue.
    ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

But isn't patch 17 beta required for the latest DeI version?

mester's Avatar Tiro

But isn't patch 17 beta required for the latest DeI version?
    I think the version which is uploaded on steam workshop doesn't require patch 17.
    ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

have spear bug for scythian hoplites with

VHAB+KAMs BAI version

Hello, is this mod using new experimental BAI or basic one?

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by asdfasers View Post
    have spear bug for scythian hoplites with

VHAB+KAMs BAI version

I haven't seen this bug ever. I'll test it.
    ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by Grigal View Post
    Hello, is this mod using new experimental BAI or basic one?
    It's the experimental one.
    ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

Please update to 1.1 .These versions don't work anymore.

Linke's Avatar Hazarapatish

I haven't seen this bug ever. I'll test it.
    That bug is because the javelin/range weapons slot hasn't been assigned to 4 (3 for shields, 1 for spears, 3 for swords and so on..). A very quick fix and just a minor mistake wich the devs surely now how to correct

mester's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by ROMAL View Post
    Please update to 1.1 .These versions don't work anymore.
    I will update the mod soon. I wasn't able to do that until today because I was away from my home.
    ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

mester's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5 Updated for DEI 1,1 .

Just updated the mod. It is fully compatible with DEI 1.1.
    ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: [Submod]More visually historicaly accurate battles. V5 Updated for DEI 1,1 .

Hey mester..
    Thanks for the updated version mate...

Ελα μια βολτα απο το Forum μας να πεις ενα γεια...
    Greek Strategos.

Heads up, Just to let you know this doesn't work with the new 1.1a update. Game crashes at loading with this mod enabled. I've tried using the regular launcher, Mitches' launcher as well as editing the user.script file myself.

Never mind, I renamed the file and got it working. Thanks for the amazing mod.